Telling the Parents

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Sixty Nine

Telling the Parents

 

 

 

Previously:

 

"What the hell just happened?!" 

Mr. Kim asked in a serious yet worried tone. 

 

"We'll talk about it Appa... but not here... he needs to sleep... let's go to the kitchen... I need a drink..." 

 

Yunho said watching everyone nod to him and walk out. 

 

***** 

 

Everyone was at the kitchen table sitting quietly while Junsu prepared coffee pouring some for them. 

 

"Yunho hyung...." 

 

Junsu called the only one who kept standing against the kitchen counter with his back facing them, holding a cup of whiskey tightly in his hand. 

 

Yoochun stood up standing next to him, palming his shoulder. 

 

"Yoochun-ah..." 

 

Yunho's weak voice was heard. 

 

"When you told me that Jaejoong had nightmares while I was in the U.S.... was this what you meant?" 

 

Yoochun opened his mouth to answer but he didn't know what to say so he nod quickly. 

 

"Yeah..." 

 

"Damn it!" 

 

Yunho cursed faintly feeling angry at himself knowing that it must have been hard for Jaejoong to wake up alone in such state... pictures of Jaejoong's sweaty trembling body in his arms drove him mad until the glass in his hand broke to pieces scaring the rest. 

 

"Yunho!/Yunho Hyung!" 

 

Everyone called scared to see blood dripping down his hand mixing with the alcohol. 

 

"What the hell were you thinking!?" 

 

Yoochun was the first to move, lifting  the injured hand up leading Yunho to the sink rising it before dragging him to the table, looking at Junsu who nod to him dashing to get the first aid box. 

 

"Yunho hyung..." 

 

Changmin called worriedly. 

 

"I... I'm alright Changmin-ah..." 

 

Yunho answered in a weak voice looking up at his brother in law with a small smile. 

 

"I'm sorry if I scared you..." 

 

He said before looking at his parents in law who looked at him in worry, bowing to them. 

 

"Damn right you scared the hell out of us! Why would you do that?!" 

 

Yoochun yelled holding a clean towel pressing into Yunho's bleeding hand cursing that he can't handle things with one arm. 

 

"Let me..." 

 

Mrs. Kim said holding Yunho's hand in hers inspecting it before wrapping the cloth around it tightly, pressing on it. 

 

"It's a big cut but it's not that deep... it doesn't look like it needs stitching..." 

 

"Thank you Umma..." 

 

He smiled looking down feeling horrible for his immature acts. 

 

"Please explain what's wrong with my son!... I've never seen him like this before..." 

 

Mr. Kim said in a desperate voice. 

 

"Uncle... There is nothing wrong with Jaejoong Hyung..." 

 

Junsu said walking towards them with a first aid box, helping Yoochun bandaging the bleeding hand. 

 

"Umma, Appa... As Junsu said... Nothing is wrong with hyung... He has been through a lot... that's all... I'll tell you everything that happened … but you have to promise me not to talk to hyung about it unless he did..." 

 

Changmin said looking at his parents with a serious face. 

 

"Changmin-ah... what happened? Tell me... you got me worried!!" 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter