Go Ara's Attack

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Thirty Two

Go Ara's Attack

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Previously:

Ara's voice appeared as she stood in front of the couple with a seducing smile directed obviously to Yunho before she looked at Jaejoong with a sweet smile but her eyes were talking differently as she said: 

"Excuse me Jaejoong-ah.. I'll steal him from you... for a while" 

Ara said smiling though Jaejoong felt that her words held a hidden threat before holding Yunho's left arm ........ Jaejoong was determined to fight fire back with fire, holding tighter on Yunho's arm before he let go saying: 

"Go and enjoy your time honey, but don't forget I have to take you back home once we are done here..." 

Jaejoong said faintly but loud enough for Go Ara to hear him. 

"And how can I forget?" 

Yunho's husky voice send shivers down his back as he took his hand and lifted it towards his mouth and pecked it... 

'this is getting dangerous, really dangerous....' 

Jaejoong thought feeling his whole body respond to Yunho, he looked aside seeing Ara's face looking at him with pure hate before it disappeared magically when Yunho turned to her. 

*************************************

 

The auction started with a small speech by Ara introducing Yunho who gave a speech talking about the charity institution and it's goals before thanking Ara's hard work today for the sake of the kids in need. 

The auction was on fire, as the valuables were all sold in less than two hours..... Jaejoong kept watching from afar how Ara was shining between the guests apparently overjoyed by the auction success. 

A group of well dressed waiters started roaming between the guests serving drinks, while Yunho talked to couple of guests ignoring Ara who was taking his side wherever he goes. 

"You are a TV reporter, aren't you?" 

A voice appeared catching Jaejoong attention, He looked at his side seeing a tall, big man standing next to him with a polite smile on his lips... he was about to answer him but the man interrupted him. 

"Don't tell me!!" 

Jaejoong looked at the other's face making a thinking expression, he didn't like the man sensing how fake his moves and words were. 

"Got It! Your TV program is 'Celebrities in spotlight'! right?" 

"Yes... " 

Jaejoong answered politely. 

"Would you like me to bring you some wine? or would you prefer something else?" 

The guy looked attractive and elegant though he was a bit chubby. 

"Nothing, Thank you" 

Jaejoong answered politely looking away from him searching for Yunho. 

"Are you here with someone?" 

The man asked again. 

"With my husband" 

Jaejoong answered calmly before he felt something pushed against his hand, he looked down seeing the man pushing his card against his palm saying: 

"Give me a call later and we will meet up..." 

Jaejoong looked at the other's face who winked back at him, thinking that it would never happen, not in this man's wildest dreams! 

"No thank you!" 

Jaejoong said firmly yet politely, giving him the card back. 

"Don't you know who I am?" 

The other man said apparently offended. 

"Why don't you try flirting with someone else? hm?" 

Jaejoong said hiding a smile as the other's face was getting red feeling angry of his rejection. 

"So you don't know who I am?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter