Siwon's Messages

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Nineteen

Siwon's Messages

 

 

Previously:

"Do you want me to stop?" 

Yunho's gentle voice was heard near his ear before he started kissing his neck again. 

"Yes" 

Jaejoong whispered before he surrendered in his husband's hands letting him take his way with him, as they made love a couple of times before they laid down in bed with Jaejoong's head on the other's chest. 

"I think I hate you" 

Jaejoong whispered tiredly closing his eye, Yunho chuckled hearing his wife's words. 

"Sleep now honey.... We'll deal with whatever comes our way tomorrow" 

Yunho said caressing the already sleeping pale beauty before he fell asleep too.

***************************************************************************

 

Sunday news were all about their marriage being the headlines of the week, Yunho being a known businessman and one of the richest men in Korea of course it hit the headlines. 

Jaejoong sighed turning off his phone when he woke up feeling nervous of Siwon's reaction especially with Yunho still in the house, the messages will sure double or triple and their content would be worse but he wasn't sure he is ready to face it. 

After breakfast, when he was alone in the bedroom, he his phone to find 30 messages from Siwon and a couple from some close friends asking about the news. 

He listened to the good messages at first before opening Siwon's hearing the angry swearing and cursing, he didn't notice Yunho entering the room standing next to him.... Jaejoong was startled when Yunho took his phone from him putting it on his ear. 

He saw his husband's eyes grow wide before they became fierce and angry listening to Siwon's insults. 

"GOD!" 

Yunho said loudly looking mad. 

"Since when are getting such messages?" 

Yunho asked Jaejoong angrily with fire in his eyes. 

"S-s-since a long time ago" 

Jaejoong said taking a step back from his angry husband. 

"Long time? Can you tell me exactly since when?" 

Yunho asked trying to calm his anger not to scare his wife. 

"S-s-s-since the day after our breakup" 

"How often do you get such messages?" 

"D-d-daily" 

"Are they all this offensive? this dirty?" 

"I-I-It's a continuous mind war he's playing, Psychologist in the police station told me that Siwon is trying to prove that he knows all of my moves, watches me all the time and knows what I do and whom I meet... I-I Tried changing my number, damn I broke a record of how many new phone numbers I've got but he can easily hack into the system and get my new number in less than 48 hours.... H-he calls from different numbers, using public phones.. it was hard to track a number back to h-him" 

Jaejoong said feeling insecure seeing his husband mad, he was scared of the angry Yunho, he couldn't help but shiver and his eyes moisten. 

"I got it........ Are you ok?" 

Yunho asked trying to calm down seeing the other tremble in front of him like an injured puppy. 

"I-I-I'm s-sorry" 

Jaejoong said feeling his body tremble out of his control and his tears stream down his face, a sob went out before he palmed his mouth trying to suppress them...  

"Don't cry... It's ok..." 

Yunho stepped forwards taking the trembling man in his arms, rocking him gently rubbing his back. 

"come here" 

He guided him to a chair sitting on it before pulling the sobbing man to sit on his lap, hugging him tightly. 

"I-I-I'm s-s-sorry!" 

Jaejoong sobbed into his husband's chest, feeling tired of everything... he hates himself for being this weak, he didn't want Siwon to make him feel weak and useless again, he left him, divorced him and focused on his work, the only thing Siwon couldn't take away from him or belittle it. 

"It's ok, you did n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter