He is dead

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He is dead

 

 

 

The next few days passed peacefully. 

 

Jaejoong woke up, to find himself alone in bed. 

 

‘Yunho must have left to work...’ 

 

He thought stretching out his arms lazily, turning sides to find a red rose on his bedside table with a small white envelope. 

 

‘what is that?’ 

 

Sitting up, he held the rose, opening the small envelope to find a card with a note from Yunho. 

 

~ Good Morning My Beautiful Wife ~ 

 

Jaejoong’s heart was thumping hard in his chest, he held the rose smelling it, smiling wide. 

 

Turning the card on to find another note on the back. 

 

~ Get ready for a beautiful day~ 

 

“I will... Yunho-ah...” 

 

Jaejoong whispered, he barely saw Yunho in the past couple of days, as Yunho has been coming home late, to sleep then leave early the next morning... hugging the card and the rose to his chest before, placing them on his side table and getting up. 

 

Entering the bathroom, Jaejoong washed up before getting ready to take Jiyool to her doctor’s appointment for her scheduled vaccine and checkup. 

 

“Jiyoolie... are you ready for today?” 

 

Jaejoong called the little girl whom was awake in her bed, holding her plushie quietly. 

 

“Maaamamama!” 

 

She blabbered moving her arms up and down. 

 

“Yes, you are a brave girl, the doctor will say: wow! What a pretty and brave girl!” 

 

Jaejoong held Jiyool up, talking to her like she understands... wanting to cheer himself up, as he is a little worried about today’s appointment... he wouldn’t like to see her getting pricked or cry. 

 

“Maaaamamammmmm! 

 

Jiyool mumbled back laying her head on his shoulder as he looked in her closet for a cozy outfit since she probably won’t be comfortable at the clinic, at least her clothes would be. 

 

Getting his girl dressed and ready, Jaejoong went down stairs with Jiyool’s bag, greeted Mrs Shin, thanking her for the oatmeal she prepared to feed Jiyool, as she poured him a cup of coffee to drink together. 

 

“I got to go, Umma...” 

 

Jaejoong said checking his watch. 

 

“Alright dear... take care...” 

 

Leaving the house with Jiyool, he placed her gently in the car seat, buckling her up. 

 

“Let’s go....” 

 

******** 

 

“Aigooo, baby… I’m sorry…” 

 

Jaejoong cuddled the crying girl in his arms… she just took her scheduled shot after her exam and the doctor said she is perfectly healthy. 

 

“There you go Jaejoong-ssi… A prescription for a safe antipyretic in case Jiyool developed a fever these couple of days… it is common with MMR vaccine.” 

 

“Thank you doctor…” 

 

Jaejoong smiled bowing to the other, still hugging an upset baby, heading out to the pharmacy to get her medications. 

 

 

“Good girl, baby... we will head out in a minute...” 

 

Jaejoong cooed, as Jiyool cries subsided when they exited the clinic building. 

 

“There you go baby... I have treat for you for being such a brave girl...” 

 

Jajoong said strapping the teary baby into her car seat, wiping her tears with is sleeve before pulling out a pacifier filled with strawberries. 

 

“Good girl...” 

 

Jaejoong caressed her hair gently seeing the little girl on the pacifier quietly. 

 

“Let’s go home...” 

 

Closing the back door, he walked towards the driver’s side, sitting behind the wheel... however, when he looked up from the front window as he started the car, he saw a familiar face looking at him from across the street.

 

“S-s-siwon!” 

 

He mumbled meeting the staring eyes of the man of his nightmares. 

 

“A-a-a-an-andae!” 

 

He stuttered, feeling his chest constrict... he felt like choking, trying hard to breathe but he couldn’t. 

 

Turning off the car, Jaejoong barely could shut the car locks as his body was shaking. 

 

“He-help...” 

 

He grabbed his phone... his hands trembling hard, it took him a minute to open the screen lock... trying to pull up Yunho’s number. 

 

“P-please...” 

 

He tried to breathe as he found his husband’s number, looking outside the window to see no one. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter