The deal of my life

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twelve

The deal of my life

Previously:

 

"I don't think I have another option but to get married again and give Jiyool a mother." 

Jaejoong didn't know why hearing the other talk about getting married felt like a sharp knife buried down his chest. 

'What did you expect, you idiot!? he kissed you once and you think he'll propose to you!?' 

Jaejoong swallowed hard, trying to bear the pain. 

*************************** 

 

"Con-Congratulations!" 

Jaejoong said trying to sound as cheerful as possible. 

"It's too early... I haven't got a reply yet" 

Yunho said looking up at the pale man who straightened his shoulders before saying: 

"Pfft, I doubt she'll refuse you, whoever she is...." 

"Is it because I'm rich?" 

Yunho said smiling at the other in mockery. 

"Well yeah.... Many women see it a very important and essential thing" 

"How about you?" 

Yunho asked looking at the pale face intensely. 

"Me?... I think money is something needed in life but yet not as important as other things" 

"You think like that even though you have never been poor" 

"Mom and Dad had always given us what we needed, we never felt that we lacked anything but they taught us to work hard for everything we wanted." 

Yunho bowed his head in respect. 

"And what do you think is more important than money?" 

"Honesty, Trust and.... Love..." 

Yunho looked at the pale man gently taking another sip from his coffee. 

"Does your Ex-husband still bother you?" 

"I think this has nothing to do with anything" 

Jaejoong said looking up at the tanned man sharply. 

"Just play along with me, please... Don't worry I don't mean anything with my questions" 

Jaejoong looked at him surprised by his weird interest in his ex-husband problem. 

"Um... you want details?" 

He looked up at him before he continued: 

"He sends me between 8 to 15 messages daily, text messages and voice ones.. sometimes it's more depending on whom I'm interviewing at work." 

"And since you are a TV reporter, he can see you on the screen all the time." 

Jaejoong shrugged his shoulder replying: 

"It's doesn't concern me, he watches me on TV like other people..." 

"But he's only obsessed with you?" 

Yunho asked getting a nod from the pale man. 

"Have you ever thought of changing your job?" 

Yunho asked seeing the other shake his head. 

"Then, How about you choose another job?" 

Yunho asked him. 

"Another job like what?" 

Jaejoong looked at the other with curiosity. 

"Marriage..."  

Yunho said.  

"No way... I won't make the same mistake again"  

"How about kids... Don't you want a family on your own?"  

Jaejoong looked down hearing the other's question.  

"I-I-I thought of adopting a little baby, but my work would need me to be away for long hours, sometimes days... and it's not healthy for a baby to be dragged around with me like that."  

Jaejoong said still looking down.  

"Ok, we agreed that Jiyool needs someone constant in her life and you want a kid... so I suggest you play that role..." 

Jaejoong looked up at him startled as the other continued saying:  

"as my wife" 

"You are crazy...."  

Jaejoong said still shocked. 

"Really?" 

Yunho chuckled looking back at the widened doey eyes. 

"You want to marry me?! W-w-why?" 

Jaejoong asked. 

"Jiyool needs a mother and I'm offering you the position to be my wife... what do you say?" 

"B-but, I'm a man!!" 

"If that's a problem to me, I wouldn't have asked you that, would I?... besides, Jiyool got attached to you and I know you got attached to her too." 

"Is that why you saw me as the perfect wife?" 

Jaejoong asked still in the process of understanding what's happening. 

"We'll sign a contract saying that you'll get 2 millions for each year of marriage, with a credit card of 2 millions a year that you can use freely.... other jewelries and gifts you can consider them as a bonus.. and a big sum of money in case of divorce." 

"And in return, you get a caregiver for Jiyool, a social host and someone in bed... all in one deal...." 

Jaejoong said looking at the other in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter