A very hungry angel

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A very hungry angel

 

 

Previoulsy:

 

“I’m worried about Jiyool... she might not like us wearing costumes... she had a bad tantrum yesterday... even refused that I carry her, just because my hair color has changed... it took her a while to get use to me like this...” 

 

“Hmm, I see...” 

 

Yunho said, nodding his head. 

 

“Let’s go shop for costumes, try and find something that won’t scare her... deal?” 

 

Jaejoong nodded to his husband smiling. 

 

************ 

 

“Ahahahahahaha!” 

 

“Yah! it is not funny!” 

 

Yunho yelled, his lips can’t help but smile, hearing his wife’s resonating laugh, seeing him barely able to buckle his own seat belt from laughing too hard. 

 

“I... can’t...!” 

 

Jaejoong held his stomach, laughing more, remembering his husband reaction to the horror movie they’ve just watched together... the frenzy eyes, squeezing his hand tightly, his little jumps in his seat when the demon appears on the screen.  

 

“I’m glad you are enjoying you time... was I that bad?” 

 

Yunho asked as he turned the car on, driving out of the movie theatre parking lot, seeing Jaejoong calm down a little. 

 

“No... hehehe...” 

 

Wiping his teary eyes, Jaejoong smiled to his husband. 

 

“Hey... kojemara... (don’t lie)” 

 

Yunho said in a low voice, meeting his eyes for a second before looking at the road ahead, smiling. 

 

“I am not... you were... cute...” 

 

Jaejoong said, chuckling. 

 

“Cute?” 

 

Yunho asked stopping at a red light, he turned to face his wife, who nodded to him still smiling wide. 

 

“Aish... that stupid movie... I didn’t know horror movies were that... startling...” 

 

Yunho whined, making the other laugh again. 

 

“Halloween is next week so it’s the season of horror movies...” 

 

Yunho sighed with a pout. 

 

“Aigooo... my husband is so cute...” 

 

Jaejoong said in a baby voice, pinching his husband’s cheek. 

 

“Aish... give me a break... it’s my first time...” 

 

Yunho mumbled, his cheeks blushing, as he started driving again holding the pale hand that pinched his cheeks in his. 

 

“First time?” 

 

Jaejoong asked. 

 

“I’ve never been to the movie theatre before...” 

 

“Deh?! Chommal? (really?)” 

 

Jaejoong was surprised, he thought his husband has been to the movie theatre many times in his younger years, like everyone... 

 

‘I guess he is not like everyone else...’ 

 

Jaejoong’s thought made him feel happy yet sad at the same time. 

 

“Wae?” 

 

“hm?” 

 

Yunho looked at the other and smiled. 

 

“I... didn’t have time... nor money at first...” 

 

“Oh...sorry... I didn’t mean it” 

 

Jaejoong felt bad for asking such a question... remembering how his husband lived his childhood. 

 

“Movies were not something I enjoyed... It was a waste of time and money to me when I was younger...” 

 

Yunho explained, seeing the other’s face frown. 

 

“I didn’t see the need to watch any movies... I didn’t have many friends... and I never really had any dates... however...” 

 

Yunho said stopping on another red light, turning to face the other. 

 

“Now that I have you... Movies sound like a great idea... I had a good time today... and I want to do this again...” 

 

Yunho said seeing the other smile at him. 

 

“You mean it?” 

 

Yunho nodded smiling, making the other smile back. 

 

“I’m glad you do... “ 

 

“but no horror movies next time...” 

 

Jaejoong laughed hearing his husband’s words. 

 

“Wae? I had a good time... you will get used to-” 

 

Jaejoong said before the gurgling sound of his stomach was heard, making his cheeks blush and his husband chuckle. 

 

“I’m hungry too... let's go have dinner...” 

 

Yunho said smiling as he drove towards the restaurant that he booked a reservation in. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter