Everything is going to be ok

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything is going to be ok

 

 

 

Previouly:

 

“Oh dear, Umma is here... I won’t leave you... you will be ok... you are safe... everything will be ok... stay with me... focus on my voice...” 

 

She kept repeating meeting the other’s unfocused eyes, her right hand caressing his cheek, combing his wet hair away from his blood smeared face while her left hand kept massaging his repeatedly, but Jaejoong didn’t seem to respond any more, mumbling his husband’s name. 

 

“Yu-Yun-ho... p-pl-ease...” 

 

******************************** 

 

“Do you have a paper bag?” 

 

She asked the girl, who nodded and ran to get one. 

 

“Can you help me?” 

 

She said asking the man who nodded immediately, looking at the broken green glass all around them. 

 

“Can you help me move him away from here...” 

 

“Come on Jaejoongie... You and I will go sit there...” 

 

Mrs. Shin said and sniffled, it broke her heart seeing him in such state, crying, gasping and trembling... when they tried to move him a few feet away from the glass sharpens he started struggling, his body flailing and gasping louder. 

 

“N-n-no... Yu-Yun-ho...” 

 

Seeing this, Mrs. Shin immediately sat on her knees, holding each pale hand with hers pulling Jaejoong’s back into her chest before closing her arms around him, forcing his own arms around himself, securing him into her chest, feeling his hands grip hers in return like a little boy, rocking him back and forth whispering in his ear, kissing his head repeatedly trying to calm him down. 

 

“Yu-Yun-ho...Yu-Yun-ho...” 

 

Jaejoong kept mumbling in gasps. 

 

“Here you go, Ajiuma” 

 

The girl came back with a paper bag and a first aid kit box. 

 

“Thank you, dear” 

 

She said telling the girl how to secure the paper bag around Jaejoong’s nose and mouth. 

 

“Do you need me to call an ambulance?” 

 

The man asked checking Jaejoong’s belly and legs removing the larger glass pieces stuck to his ripped jeans, seeing a few bleeding cuts, that didn’t seem serious... pulling some wet wipes from a near shelf using them to clean the blood, but Jaejoong pulled his legs into himself, digging his nails in Mrs. Shin’s skin, whimpering in fright. 

 

“Thank you... I don’t think an ambulance is needed; we have dealt with this before... but I would appreciate it if you could give me my bag, I need my phone to call for needed help...” 

 

The man nodded, bringing her purse that was hanged on the stroller next to them, where Jiyool was still thankfully asleep... freeing one of her arms from Jaejoong’s hand, feeling him whimper, gripping her other arm harder making her wince. 

 

“Yoboseyo... Yunho-ssi... not really... yes, something happened... Jaejoong is having a panic attack... we are at the market with Jiyool... he is stable for now; his breathing hasn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter