She is a Mama’s girl

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She is a Mama’s girl

 

 

  

 

“Sleepy already?” 

 

Yunho asked seeing Jaejoong come out of the bathroom in his pajamas. 

 

“Oh, hey... you are back early today...” 

 

Jaejoong smiled, walking to his husband whom was taking off his tie... Helping him take off his blazer hanging it neatly... before standing in front of him, ing his shirt... making Yunho smile at Jaejoong’s acquired habit, as he would help him take off his suit whenever he is around, even if he is capable of doing it on his own... 

 

“You look tired... Jiyool’s appointment wasn’t easy, ha?” 

 

Yunho asked palming his wife’s cheek, seeing him sigh and smile at him leaning his face to the warm hand. 

 

“Not really... She didn’t like the shot, that’s for sure... but she was an angel through the day...” 

 

“Glad it went well... That’s because you were there with her today... last time I went, she was inconsolable... She cried until she fell asleep...” 

 

Yunho said before hugging Jaejoong to his chest, feeling the long thin arms hug him back.  

 

“I didn’t do anything... but, I am worried she’ll get a fever... she wasn’t active much tonight...” 

   

“She will be alright...” 

 

Yunho said caressing the blonde wet hair. 

 

“Is it ok if I spend the night in her room? I won’t be able to sleep otherwise...” 

 

Jaejoong tired eyes looked up meeting the soft almond ones. 

 

“Why won’t you bring her here; we can both keep an eye on her...” 

 

Jaejoong looked at him in worry. 

 

“But what if you couldn’t sleep? You have a long day tomorrow...” 

 

Yunho smiled at his wife, pecking his lips seeing him blush. 

 

“I’d rather stay awake with you both beside me, than having you sleep cramped inside her bed, or on a chair...” 

 

“Yunho-ah” 

 

Jaejoong smiled shyly, feeling his heart beat hard for the other’s concern for him... without thinking he hugged Yunho’s neck kissing him on the lips deep. 

 

“Thank you” 

 

He whispered as the kiss ended and their eyes met.  

 

“Hehehehe, silly, now you better go get Jiyool before I change my mind and...” 

 

Yunho said, looking at the other playfully, making his face blush hard. 

 

“I-I I’ll go g-get her...” 

 

Jaeejoong bit his lip shyly, leaving the room running. 

 

“Cute!” 

 

Yunho said smiling as he went to take a shower 

 

************ 

 

“Is she ok?” 

 

Jaejoong looked up from the sleeping Jiyool who was next to him on the bed, to see his husband drying his hair, walking to them. 

 

“She is... she doesn’t have a fever; though she feels a little warm...” 

 

He said showing the thermometer next to him. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter