I am weak

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Thirty Eight

I am weak

 

 

 

Previously:

 

 

"I'm sorry Jaejoong-ah.... hearing that woman yell at you like that and calling you names made me see red... I was mad but not at you... never at you!... I didn't mean to yell at you... I shouldn't have taken out my anger on you... I'm sorry" 

Jaejoong looked up facing his husband who looked at him sadly.... Jaejoong smiled sweetly to him throwing his arms around his husband's neck hugging him. 

"I would never get mad at the person who gave me a new life"

Jaejoong whispered gently in Yunho's ear, feeling the other's arms circle his body hugging him close before his head was pushed up to meet the hungry lips of his husband. 

They kissed gently for a few minutes before Jaejoong pulled away leaning his forehead on Yunho sighing in content. 

 

***************************************************

 

"By the way, I got something for you"  

Yunho said pulling a small black box from his suit pocket handing it to Jaejoong who looked confused opening the box releasing a gasp. 

"Oh my God! Yunho!" 

Jaejoong whispered still in shock to see the infinity shaped diamond earrings in his hands. 

 "H-How?! You didn't even participate in the auction!" 

"I asked a friend of mine to get it for me.... It's the one you liked right?" 

Yunho answered smiling widely seeing the other nod with red cheeks. 

"Yunho it's too expensive... I-" 

"Stop... I don't want to hear any word about it... expensive or not... you are my wife... and I bought this for you because I wanted to and you my dear wife deserves more than just silly diamond earrings" 

Jaejoong felt his eyes moisten hearing Yunho's words, looking down to hide them. 

"I-I-I don't know what to do... you gave me so much... so much more than I've dreamed of.... and I have nothing to give in return..." 

Jaejoong said as a tear slipped his eyes down to his chin. 

"Hey! hey! haven't you cried enough...." 

Yunho said wiping the other's tears gently with a chuckle before he continued: 

"Did you forget that you are my wife, my partner, my child's mother... these things can't be valued... it means so much more than just a few stupid jewelries.... so with this I'm the one in debt" 

Yunho said cupping the other's cheeks pecking his lips. 

"Yunho-ah... I'm sorry to tell you this but you really at math... I have no idea how you managed so well through these years" 

Jaejoong teased chuckling at the other who pouted at him before a smirk appeared on his lips sending chills down Jaejoong's back. 

"Ok fine, you win... you owe me..." 

Yunho said looking at Jaejoong playfully as the other nodded, looking at him suspiciously. 

"D-d-deh.... h-how am I supposed to p-pay you back?" 

Jaejoong asked getting up from his husband's lap slowly seeing fire in his eyes. 

"well... you can start with those y promises you were talking about last night..." 

Yunho said pulling Jaejoong back into his lap locking him in place as the other hid his red face immediately in his husband's neck, making him laugh at his typical shy wife. 

"I'm kidding Jae-yah... I won't risk you getting sick again... so we'll do it when you f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter