Siwon's strike!

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Forty Eight

Siwon's strike!

 

 

Previously:

 

Feeling the grip on him lessened, Jaejoong moved pulling his legs out from between Siwon knees opening them, holding his the rim of his pants making the other believe that he's taking them off before he took that chance to kick Siwon's grion as hard as he could, making him groan and fall on the floor holding his jewels cursing at Jaejoong, who didn't waste time, pulling himself up trying to run away but a hand held his ankle tight making him fall hard on the floor. 

"Nooo!! let me go!! Nooo!" 

"You ! You think you can trick me and get away with it... I'll teach you how a good wife behave.... you !" 

Siwon said sitting on top of Jaejoong back, holding his arms twisting them making him screech in pain.   

"No! Stop Please! It Hurts! Please!" 

He cried feeling his wrist being tied behind his back with the torn wifebeater leaving his upper body completely bare. 

 

************************************ 

 

"Please let me go Siwon-ah... please!" 

Jaejoong cried feeling the man on top of him grip his hair yanking his head up leaning towards his ear. 

"You can beg and scream as much as you want.... I'll make you regret even thinking about hitting me like that... I will make sure you get the lesson this time.... !" 

"Ppppplease Siwon-ah.... pppplease....I-I'm sssorry ppplease..." 

Jaejoong sobbed hearing the other unbuckle his pants squirming more trying to get out of his hold. 

"Siwon-aah... l-let me go... ppplease..." 

Jaejoong cried feeling the leather belt roam on his back understanding what Siwan was about to do.... he felt his body tremble in fear. 

"Siwon, pppleaase n-noo! dddon-" 

"SHUT UP !" 

Siwon said standing up and hitting Jaejoong with his belt hard between his shoulders drawing blood. 

"ughaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" 

Jaejoong shrieked getting hit again and again feeling his back on fire. 

"Oh MY GOD! JAEJOONG!!" 

A voice called, before Siwon was able to look up, a big vase was broken on his head making him fall on the floor unconscious. 

"Oh my God! Oh My God! Jae!!... Jae-yah...!?" 

Jaejoong lift his head looking up seeing Mrs Shin above him untying his hands, helping him up... he could barely sit up as his body trembled hard leaning on her. 

"Let's go out before he wakes up!" 

Mrs Shin said dragging him to the living room door. 

"Jjjiyyool...hah hah" 

Jaejoong panted hearing the little girl's cries from the monitor that was thrown somewhere in the room. 

"Jiyool will be fine... we have to get out until help arrives... come with me..."  

Mrs. Shin said pulling him out but he refused heading towards the stairs. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter