Nothing a good night sleep won’t fix

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nothing a good night sleep won’t fix

 

 

 

“Yes, baby... be careful and don’t work yourself too much... bye...” 

 

Yoochun hanged up the phone with Junsu, feeling hungry after getting some work done in his office... walking to the kitchen to find Jaejoong asleep on the kitchen table over his work papers, in front of his laptop and Jiyool’s monitor. 

 

“He must be exhausted...” 

 

Yoochun mumbled walking quietly to him, pushing his shoulders up towards his before carrying him gently in his arms to lay him down on the large couch in the living room, covering his body with a blanket, watching him with a gentle smile. 

 

Though Jaejoong was only a few months older than him, and they are about the same height and built, but he is way too skinny... maybe he should talk with Yunho about it. 

  

“Sleep well, hyung...” 

 

Yoochun went back to the kitchen, trying to make a decent dinner for both of them. 

 

 

30 minutes later, 

 

“Perfect!” 

 

He smiled proudly as he put the grilled chicken sandwiches on the plates, following exactly what was done in the cooking video he has just watched. 

 

“I hope it taste good...” 

 

Yoochun swallowed feeling hungry, washing his hands before walking towards the living room checking if Jaejoong woke up. 

  

“Hyung?” 

 

Yoochun immediately called seeing the other curled up on his side, his face grimacing in discomfort. 

 

“Hyung... what’s wrong... hey... hyung...” 

 

Yoochun palmed the other shoulder, but he didn’t answer. 

 

‘Is he still sleeping? Is it a nightmare? Is he sick? He was fine just this morning...’ 

 

Yoochun thought getting worried seeing the other sweaty forehead, hearing him groan and moan. 

 

“Hyung... wake up”  

 

He patted his shoulder, before Jaejoong started whimpering louder. 

 

“HYung! Jaejoong Hyung! Yah! Wake up! Hyung!” 

 

Yoochun held other’s shoulders shaking him hard, before Jaejoong woke up in a startle. 

 

“Finally! Hyung! Are you ok?” 

 

Jaejoong looked terrified, his eyes wide open and looking around in fear, his body was trembling, before his eyes met Yoochun's. 

 

“D-dream?” 

 

“Yes... yes hyung... it was a dream... you’re ok... you’re safe...” 

 

Yoochun said worriedly seeing the other’s state, grabbing his cold pale hands. 

 

“A dream... it’s a dream...” 

 

Jaejoong swallowed hard... taking a deep breath... trying to calm down. 

 

“Are you ok?” 

 

Yoochun asked seeing the other shake his head, trying to breathe before tears gushed out of his eyes. 

 

“Hyung...” 

 

Yoochun pulled the other hugging him gently patting his back. 

 

“Cry it out, Hyung... let it out... nightmares are just nightmares... they are not real... they are scary but they are not real... you are safe... we are all safe... let it out...” 

  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter