Make Yunho happy

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

double update 

part 1

 

 

Make Yunho happy

 

 

 

 

 

Previously:

 

 

“YAh!!!!” 

 

Jaejoong’s face turned red, seeing Heechul laugh hard with Yoochun hearing his words. 

 

“I agree!” 

 

Heechul said out of breath as he laughed hard before he and Yoochun were hit by a few carrots. 

 

“Yah! Don't throw these at me!” 

 

Jaejoong looked like an angry rabbit, his face blushing, cheeks puffed, holding his breath, while his hands were full of carrots. 

 

“I hate you! BOth of you!” 

 

Saying that, Jaejoong walked to the kitchen leaving the other two laughing. 

 

*********** 

 

“Hyyyyung... don’t be mad...” 

 

Yoochun said as he watched how Jiyool sat quietly,  clinging to the now blonde man, as he carried her on his torso in a strapped carrier after she cried in his arms at first finding his hair unusual.

 

"I'm not..."

 

“But... why aren’t you talking to me?” 

 

“About what?” 

 

Yoochun watched how the other cut the veggies for the stew before marinating the meat. 

 

“Aigo... When someone gets a makeover, they would be happy and talkative... but you are too quiet...” 

 

“I’m cooking...” 

 

Yoochun’s face fell hearing the short answer, he knew the other was anxious, and Jiyool’s tantrum didn’t help. 

 

“Hyung!” 

 

Junsu’s voice appeared at the kitchen door, followed by Heechul. 

 

“Baby! You came!” 

 

Junsu hugged his boyfriend before walking to Jaejoong. 

 

“Woaah! You look amazing Hyung! I love your new hair color!” 

 

Junsu’s excited reaction got a smile on Jaejoong’s lips. 

 

“You look like an angel! Blonde suits you! Even more than it suits Heechul Hyung!” 

 

“Komawo Junsu-yah...” 

 

Jaejoong smiled at the typical hyperactive Junsu. 

 

“I can hear you! you know...” 

 

Heechul said grinning, sitting next to Yoochun whom was smiling at Junsu. 

 

“Yoochun told me that you are planning a romantic dinner for Yunho Hyung! do you need help?” 

 

Jaejoong shook his head smiling at Junsu, he is lucky to have such great friends, even though they love to . 

 

“I’ll take care of Jiyool tonight... so don’t worry about her... all you have to do is enjoy your dinner...” 

 

Junsu said smiling back to Jaejoong. 

 

“It’s alright... I don’t think Jiyool will be happy taken away from me now... she had a fit after seeing the change in my looks... I barely got her to stop crying just a while ago...” 

 

Jaejoong said washing his hands after his dinner preparation was done. 

 

“Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter