Jiyool's Bath part 2

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Seventy Five  

Jiyool's Bath part

 

 

Previously:

 

" I'm grateful to you for giving me a chance to be part of this... You are a great man Yunho-yah... and I'm the lucky one to be part of your and Jiyool's life..." 

 

Jaejoong continued turning back to Jiyool who was trying to rub her hair on her own making Jaejoong smile in tears. 

 

"Even if it's temporary... I'm forever grateful Yunho..." 

 

"Jae..." 

 

Yunho was surprised to hear what his wife said, his heart ached knowing that he needs to make it right, he needs to end this stupid contract and tell this beautiful man what's in his heart. 

 

"Baby-yah... are you ready to continue?"  

 

Jaejoong said as he started rubbing Jiyool's head again. 

 

************ 

 

"Now we wash it all off...  Using water that's enough..." 

 

Yunho smiled  hugging his wife again, leaning his head on the pale shoulder, hearing his wife giggle when their girl was startled when some water came on her face, he couldn't help but love this man more seeing how he and Jiyool are together. 

 

"Shoulders, tummy, back and Neck... now your legs then a peck!" 

 

"Mpwaaa!" 

 

Jaejoong leaned pecking her wet head with a kissing sound making her squeal, and her father smile. 

   

"Now what? Now what?... we still have to clean your " 

 

"! !" 

 

Both Jaejoong and Yunho laughed at the little girl wiggling her bottom repeating the word ''. 

 

"Jesus, Jiyool! How did you know what a  means?" 

 

Yunho asked wondering how an 8 months baby knows what a is. 

 

"She doesn't, she just knows the move..." 

 

Jaejoong said looking away from his husband with red cheeks... and it didn't take long before Yunho cracked up laughing, hugging his embarrassed wife tight. 

 

"I... This... So funny!" 

 

Yunho could barely take a breath from laughing hard, watching how his wife was rubbing Jiyool's body gently with a soft pink sponge ignoring him.  

 

"Jae-yah..." 

 

Yunho called with a low voice. 

 

"What?" 

 

"Could you show me the little dance you taught Jiyool?" 

 

"Eeeeeeeeeh!!!!" 

 

Jaejoong turned to look at his laughing husband, feeling his cheeks burning with embarrassment when Yunho started wiggling his like Jiyool. 

 

"Yyy-yaaaah! S-stop it!!" 

 

Jaejoong yelled turning away from Yunho covering his face in shame. 

 

"Hey, hey... I was just teasing Jae-yah..." 

 

Yunho chuckled hugging Jaejoong again. 

 

"I know you feel embarrassed because of this... but let me tell you... That's one hell of a song... It's cute and fun... look at Jiyool enjoying her time... I approve this song! I need to learn it" 

 

"Th-Thanks..." 

 

Jaejoong swallowed his saliva trying to breathe the embarrassment, he felt, out. 

 

"What's next?" 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter