Meeting The Jung

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter two

Meeting The Jung

 

 

 

 

 

Previously:

"Ready, Hyung?" 

Junsu's voice woke him up from those terrible thoughts. 

"Yes!" 

Jaejoong smiled as they walked down the stairs going to their right.... He tried to breathe deeply a couple of times removing any negative thought concerning Siwon and focus on his target... Jung Yunho... 

**************************************************

 

As soon as they entered the smaller hall, Jaejoong started doubting that he is ready to face this man... Jung Yunho looked tall, with a well built body, wearing a dark expensive suit waiting for them as they walked towards him....

He couldn't remove his eye's from that handsome face, the short dark hair, the tanned skin with strong eyebrows shadowing two sharp almond eyes and a sharp nose, his full bow-shaped lips which were smirking at them.... The face was small but yet definiatly handsome...  

Jaejoong couldn't deny how he finds Jung Yunho attractive but still a mysterious yet dangerous aura surrounds this man.... he is dying to reveal the details about this businessman who started from scratch reaching the top while he is still in his late twenties. 

Standing in front of Jung Yunho sent shivers all over Jaejoong's body, so he felt the need to start the conversation. 

"I'm Kim Jaejoong, a reporter from SN channel and this is Kim Junsu the cameraman." 

Jaejoong said shaking hands with Yunho feeling the strong long fingers grab his tightly, while looking at Junsu to greet him. 

"Nice to meet both of you"

Yunho said calmly looking directly into the pale man who's shaking his hand. 

Yunho's voice sent chills down his spine as he felt his body getting hot feeling the strong warm hand still holding his... Jaejoong put on a serious face trying to control the mess inside his head as his body reacts weirdly to the tall man in front of him.. he cleared his throat before speaking professionally to their host. 

"Thank you for the kind invite to your house"

Jaejoong said proud of his calm voice, but he got a smirk from the tall businessman in return. 

"Aren't you the one who suggested the whole thing?"

Jaejoong looked back at those strong eyes in curiosity. 

"But you agreed"

Jaejoong said smiling gently

"And we really appreciate that". 

"I did, but I had my own conditions"

Yunho said firmly. 

"Of course and we will be following them, no worries."

Jaejoong replied getting a nod from the taller man as he stepped aside stretched his long arm pointing at the chairs near us. 

"Have a seat please... would you like something to drink?"

He said gently. 

"Black coffee please"

Jaejoong answered smiling politely at his host followed by Junsu's asking for the same. 

"So, what do you exactly want to know for your interview" 

Yunho asked pouring coffee for both of them before settling on the chair in front of them elegantly. 

"The interview is mainly about a young man who build his life from scratch to reach to where you are now.... but more in details" 

Jaejoong said taking a sip from the coffee... releasing a sigh as the coffee tasted so good. 

"Why don't you give me a quick review about the questions you are planning to ask, Jaejoong-shi?"

Yunho said looking directly at jaejoong who stared back at him feeling his body going hot after hearing his name said with that husky voice. 

"Uh, no problem."

Jaejoong answered getting a file from his back handing it to Yunho with a smile. 

"I... was hoping for you... to tell me the questions, Jaejoong-shi"

Yunho said smirking as he kept his gaze on the pale beauty sitting across from him. 

"I.. Um... No problem"

Jaejoong took a deep breath putting a smile on his face looking at the tall man sitting in front of him meeting his strong gaze... Jaejoong gave him a quick summary about the whole interview that was going to take a couple of days, feeling proud of himself for not stuttering even though he was a mess inside having to be under the inspection of those two sharp eyes. 

"Well then... now would you excuse me for tonight, I have a few things to do, enjoy your stay and I'll see you both tomorrow... Breakfast here is served at eight, and anything you need you can ask Yoochun." 

Yunho stood up bowing to them before he went out of the room. 

"Wow that was intense!" 

Jaejoong let out a breath he didn't know he held in... those strong eyes made him feel self conscious and scared somehow... yes scared... Yunho is very scary indeed... he stood up filling his cup again with coffee. 

"Like yeah, he kept his eyes on you all the time, I felt sorry for you!"

Junsu said chuckling as he stood up filling his cup again like Jaejoong did. 

"Wanna go over the interview plot before we go to sleep?"

Junsu said getting a nod from the elder. 

"Of course, I want this interview to be perfect!"

Jaejoong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter