Family Time

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty Nine
Family Time


Previously:

 

"You want to learn the piano?" 

Yunho asked curiously getting a shy nod from his wife. 

"I know the basics but I've always wanted to play and sing.. even if it's just for myself..." 

Jaejoong said looking down shyly but a hand on his shoulder made him look up to see Yoochun smile at him widely. 

"Well, Mr. 'Blackmail your friend for piano lessons'… you got yourself a music teacher..." 

Yoochun said chuckling at the other's happy smile. 

"I'm glad to see both of you get along so well..." 

Yunho said smiling gently to the other two who looked at each other smiling playfully.

********************* 

 

The three of them sat down having dinner with Jiyool who was in her high chair squealing and giggling at them as they ate. 

"This is really awesome Jaejoong-aah!! Your food tastes like heaven!" 

Yoochun moaned shoving his mouth with food. 

"He's right Jaejoong-ah.... It's really good!" 

Yunho said smiling at his wife who looked down shyly then away at Jiyool to feed her. 

"Open up... open up! aaaaah...." 

Jaejoong said moving the small spoon of mashed food towards Jiyool's mouth opening his mouth wide with the little girl as the spoon entered her tiny mouth. 

"Bravooo!!!!" 

Jaejoong said clapping quietly getting a clumsy clap from jiyool as she smiled at him giggling. 

A few minutes later, Yunho looked at his wife's full plate saying: 

"Jaejoong-ah... Hand me Jiyool... I'll feed her... You haven't eaten anything from your plate..." 

"Don't worry about me Yunho-ah... I'll eat later" 

Jaejoong said smiling at Yunho happily still feeding Jiyool who was still hungry opening stretching herself up to reach the spoon while Jaejoong was unaware of it speaking to his husband. 

"There you go baby... there you go!" 

Jaejoong fed her chuckling at the hungry baby with her mouth widely open waiting for food. 

"Jaejoong-ah..." 

Jaejoong looked at Yunho hearing his name called to be surprised to see his husband lifting his chopsticks in front of his face to feed him.  

"Open up... come on... open up! aaaaaaah....." 

Yunho repeated the word's Jaejoong kept saying while feeding Jiyool smiling playfully at him.... Jaejoong's cheeks became red opening his mouth hesitantly before eating. 

"Bravooo!!" 

Yoochun cheered clapping hard teasing the other who glared at him with red cheeks. 

"v-vooooo" 

They all looked at Jiyool's clapping clumsily trying to repeat Yoochun's words and laughed. 

"Open up.." 

Jaejoong looked at Yunho who held another bite feeding him. 

"Yunho-ah... I-I can eat on my own." 

Jaejoong said as his cheeks went more red making the others chuckle at him. 

"You are not going to eat... You don't eat much these days.. so from now on... I'll be feeding you" 

Yunho said smiling slyly feeding another bite to Jaejoong who looked at him with wide eyes and red cheeks while Yoochun laughed hard at them taking their picture with his phone. 

"Ddddaaaaaaaaadadadada!" 

Jiyool screech made all of them look at her as she was stretching herself towards Jaejoong with wide open demanding food, making the three of them laugh at her. 

"Oh poor baby.. I'm so sorry I forgot to feed you..." 

Jaejoong said feeding Jiyool who giggled as soon as her food was in . 

Dinner was full of laughs, teases and Jiyool's squeals making Jaejoong feel light and happy... he loved his new family.. In fact he has never felt that complete an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter