A day with Heechul

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty Three 

 A day with Heechul

 

 

Previously:

"Yoochun-ah! I'm leaving!" 

He called for Yoochun, zipping up his jacket. 

"Be safe, ne?..... I'll call you every half an hour... please answer me so I won't get worried." 

Yoochun said making sure Jaejoong had the cell phone with him. 

"I promise Yoochun-ah... I'll be there before Jiyool wakes up..." 

He said opening his car as both of them walked towards it. 

"Don't worry about Jiyool, I'll take care of her... enjoy your time ok?" 

"Thanks Yoochun-ah!" 

Jaejoong said sitting behind the wheel, putting his safety belt hearing Yoochun telling him that he'll open the door for him.

****************************************** 

 

The drive to downtown didn't take that long, he parked before heading to the café where they decided to meet. 

"Heechul Hyung!" 

Jaejoong called spotting Heechul in black pants and a light green t-shirt sitting at a table next the window. 

"Jaejoong-ah!!" 

Heechul called back standing up hugging the later as soon as he reached him. 

"I missed you hyung! how are you?" 

Jaejoong said breaking the hug smiling at the other. 

"I'm good, how about you?... come … come let's talk!" 

Heechul pulled Jaejoong into the table then sat in front of him, calling the waiter asking for two cups of black coffee. 

"Jung Yunho! For heaven's sake!!" 

Heechul whispered acting shocked smiling at his dongsaeng who smiled back shyly nodding at him. 

"Are you happy Jae-yah? Come on I wanna hear the details... Why did you get married to him? and why so fast and so secret? couldn't you at least wait for me to come back from Japan?" 

Heechul asked looking at Jaejoong who was his roommate at university, living together for years made them more than just friends, they were best friends and brothers. 

"Let's drink coffee first" 

Jaejoong said smiling slyly at the other teasing him. 

"Hell no! Start taking now or I'll send some of your embarrassing university dorm pictures to your husband!" 

Heechul said threatening pointing a finger at Jaejoong who laughed loud at him. 

"God please no not those! I'll tell you, I'll tell you..." 

Jaejoong calmed down taking a deep breath before he continued: 

"Ok... I had an interview with him at his house and at that time, the nanny that was responsible for his little daughter left, so he asked me to stay take care of the baby for a few days until a new nanny can come.... then he proposed to me" 

Jaejoong said before thanking the waiter taking a sip from his sweet black drink. 

"That's all?" 

Heechul looked at him in suspicion... making the other smile. 

"Yeah.. That's almost everything" 

Jaejoong said taking another sip. 

"I feel like you are hiding a lot of things from me... come on tell me" 

Heechul said looking at the other slyly.... Jaejoong knew Heechul can always read him easily. 

"Our marriage is just a contract..." 

Jaejoong said looking down sadly. 

"Contract?... I've met your husband once and many women would kill to be in your shoes right now so whom you're kidding?" 

Heechul said looking at the sad face in front of him. 

"Jaejoong-ah... I know you inside out.... You would never agree to a contract marriage unless.... you fell in love with him" 

Heechul said calmly smiling at the other who looked up at him startled before he sighed. 

"You are wrong" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter