The Fight

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter fifty Two

The Fight

 

 

 

Previously:

 

"I came early to surprise you, but when I saw the gate open with no one there, I went to the security room to find Donghae and Hyukjae unconscious and tied on the floor... I knew something was wrong so I came running inside..." 

Yunho explained caressing the hair of the tired Jaejoong gently as he laid his head on his shoulder waiting for help, but no one noticed Siwon was awake again picking up the knife again, sneaking quietly behind Junsu. 

"Got you!" 

He said grabbing Junsu, holding the knife to his neck. 

"Junsu!" 

Heechul called worried not able to stand up while Yoochun stood there shocked to see the one he loves in danger. 

"J-Junsu-yah... Siwon... please leave him alone... please..." 

Jaejoong sobbed seeing Junsu in danger not able to stand up on his own.

 

 

*********************************** 

 

"J-Junsu-yah... Yah!! Leave him alone!! I'll kill you if you hurt him you hear me! I'll kill you!!!" 

Yoochun said being held by Yunho who entrusted the weak Jaejoong to Heechul and Mrs Shin. 

"Leave me Yunho-ah! Can't you see he got Junsu!" 

Yoochun yelled wanting to save Junsu seeing how scared he was sobbing in fear. 

"Calm down Yoochun!" 

Yunho said but Yoochun pushed him off making him fall down running towards Siwon, startling him with his attack, as he pushed Junsu aside barely dodging the punch from Yoochun, making him fall down losing the knife, turning around dodging another punch succeeding in kicking Yoochun's shin who fell down, then grabbing the metal stand on the floor standing up hitting Yoochun's arm with all of his strength making him fall down again hugging his arm tossing in pain. 

Junsu who backed away from Siwon stood helpless not knowing what to do to help Yoochun, he was scared to see him get him falling on the floor in pain. 

"Yoochun!" 

He ran to him helping him up as everyone watched Siwon getting hit by Yunho a couple of times before he stood up... They were standing against each other looking each other in the eye. 

"I'm taking my wife back! even if I had to kill you all!" 

Siwon yelled glaring at Yunho with hate. 

"He is not your wife... You ain't taking him anywhere..." 

Yunho said calmly waiting for the crazy man to make his first move, thinking that if he provoked him by his words, he'll act more crazy and more carelessly making him less aware and focused. 

"He is mine now... my wife... I will make you regret what you did... You are never to touch him again..." 

Yunho continued talking to the angry man arrogantly smirking at him... he knew that Siwon will attack him any minute, he was a good fighter though he hadn't been in a fight in years. 

"Who do you think you are to order me around! ha?" 

Siwon said grabbing the metal bar tighter swinging it in the air hitting Yunho but the other moved sleekly avoiding it hitting Siwon on his back making him fall down. 

"Yaaah!!!" 

Siwon got up attacking him, failing as he fell on the ground with a sore shoulder.. he tried again and again but Yunho's moves were fast enough to avoid his hits making him more mad. 

"Yunho! be careful please!!" 

Jaejoong said standing up leaning on Mrs Shin who had Jiyool in her arms. 

"Don't worry baby... he doesn't stand a chance" 

Yunho said glancing at Jaejoong for a second before he looked back at Siwon to be startled with the other throwing sand on his face, feeling his eyes sting as they were full of sand, he couldn't see rubbing his eyes hardly but that made the stinging even worse. 

"Yunho!!!!" 

Jaejoong yelled seeing Yunho get punched by Siwon making him fall on the floor still trying to rub his eyes, while his attacker leaned down pickin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter