Coincidence

Our Bittersweet Marriage

 

You pick up Mason from school and bring him to the shopping mall to buy him a new sweater.Mason is looking around finding what he likes. 

"Find anything?" You ask holding the buy's hand.

He shook his head."Not yet"

"Appa will be joining us, where could he be? Shall omma give him a call?"

He nods and run to an ice-cream shop.You run after him.Mason is already standing on his feet pointing to the ice-cream displayed."Omma, I want ice-cream! Buy it for me,please~" He shows you his puppy eyes.

You pinch his cheeks."Aiigoo~ Ok! Let's have ice-cream"

"Assa!" 

The lady at the cash register smiles to see both of this mother and son."How old is your son? He seems smart"

Mason shows her his thumb."I'm 5 going to 6.My birthday is in June"

"Aiigoo~ He's so cute. No wonder, the mother is pretty"

You smile at her compliment."Give us one chocolate and one vanilla flavour please"

"Here you go"

She hands it to Mason who's jumping in delight."Yay! Ice-cream!"

"Mason say thank you"

"Thank you,nuna" and he run to the front.A guy wearing mufflers is there standing and spread his arm wide.Mason didn't hesistate to hug that guy because he knows who is it by just his scent.

"Appa!"

You turn behind to look at the owner of the voice. You pay for the ice-cream and join them. 

"You're not busy?"

Yoochun carries Mason on his back."Nope. I just finished filming a variety show and now I'm free so, have you guys bought anything so far?"

You walk beside him while the ice-cream."Mason is a bit picky today maybe he likes someone at school that he want to appeal handsome"

"Really? Mason-ah?'

"Omma~ Ssshh..." He place a finegr on his lips.

"That must be true then" Yoochun winks at you.

You giggle. "So, let's go in this shop.The clothes seems fashionable" You walk in.

The employees politely greet you.

"I'm looking for  sweater for my son.Show us something nice,please"

"It's this way madame"

Yoochun puts Mason down.Mason holds your trench coat, following you.Yoochun is walking behind, looking around.

"Omma! Can I have this one?"

You touch the fabric and look at the label."It's 100% cotton, nice and warm.You can take this, try it on" You help Mason to wear it."Do you like it?"

"Appa! Do I look like you in this?" asks Mason turning around.

Yoochun touches his chin."Umm...." He shows two thumbs up."Yes! Show appa some poses"

Mason starts to do some poses.Mason is fotogenic.When fans saw him they will take his picture and he's not shy to pose for them. Luckily it's weekdays or people might recognise Mason and of course Yoochun will be spotted.

"We'll take this.Just remove the tag so he can wear it" says Yoochun to the employee.

You walk to the counter but Yoochun is ahead of you.

"Let me buy this for Mason"  you insist taking out your purse.

"No thanks ______-ah, I feel bad that you have to pick up and send Mason  to school everyday.Let me at least do something for him"

You pat his shoulders."I'm Mason's mother so why should you feel bad about that?"

Yoochun is at lost of words, he just watch over your steps when you leave him and go to Mason.

 

Changmin is at the meeting for the script-reading session.Anna is sitting beside him.She's wearing a tight v-neck shirt that shows her assets. Changmin feels uneasy as she's holding his arm, to have the feeling,she said.

Just as what you said, she's a goddess.The crews are setting their eyes on her but not Changmin.To him she's just a lady he works with, no personal interest.

Now the scene is about Changmin's first meeting with his girlfriend after years of separation.Changmin is acting as, Lee Sangwoo,the leading character.Anna is going through her lines and starts to act out.

She takes a deep breath and starts "Sangwoo-ah, you haven't changed a bit.Still the same cold Sangwoo that I knew" Her eyes are teary."You're not happy to see me?" She brushes her thumb on Changmin's face.

Changmin looks away." There's nothing between us anymore.I should go"

"Can't we just talk? Aren't you curious about how I'm living? Am I married? Don't you want to know?" Tears streams down her cheeks.

Changmin can't help but to feel sorry for her.Her acting seems so real."No, because you don't exist my life anymore"

They're just sitting without any large movement but Anna did so well.Changmin's facial expression is very good as well.It's supposed to be a romantic comedy but the concept has been changed to melodrama. 

"Cut!" The director passes a box of tissue to Anna."Nice! Both of you are really the great.Can't ask for more"

Anna is wiping her tears but they don't seems to stop falling it's because the scene is just real to her.It happened before and now the memories starts to replay. 

"Excuse me" She stands up and head to the washroom with her stylist to fix her make up.

Changmin is quietly sitting on his chair,drinking water when his ears caught the designers conversation.

"We're trying to get sponsors from 'Fashionable Style' and 'BeLLe'. They will sign the papers today if I'm not mistaken"

"Those two are big companies.Their clothes are expensive as well"

"But the new director is the daughter of Mr.Nam.They said she's very nice and fun to work with"

Changmin smiles proudly to hear people compliment his wife.But that means you will be working with him and maybe, you will be even come to the set. What is he supposed to do? But you said before that you won't be jealous, so no problem right?

 

You're already sleeping on the bed when Changmin arrived home.He takes a quick shower and goes down to the kitchen to fix himself something to eat. Changmin is softly singing on his way but stop when he saw Jaejoong sitting on the cold marble floor infront of the refrigerator.

Changmin slowly approach him."Jaejoong hyung, what are you doing here?"

"Want some?" Jaejoong is drunk.Cans of beer is on the floor.Jaejoong grins pulling the hem of Changmin's shirt demanding him to sit down next to him.

"Hyung! It's not good to drink all these right now.Your face will get swollen tomorrow.You have schedule remember?" Changmin tries to help Jaejoong to stand on his foot but Jaejoong harshly pushes him away.

"Yay! If you're not joining me, go away! Go!"

"This must be because of Anna! You're still into her hyung! Why don't you just tell her!"

Jaejoong grabs Changmin by the collar."Don't act like you know everything!"

"I know you hurt her!"

Out of anger Jaejoong punches Changmin's face.Changmin is still standing but, his lips are bleeding.

"Back to the present hyung! She's not that far to catch anymore.Why don't you just go after her? Coward!"

Another punch land of Changmin's face.

You and Yunho on the 2nd floor quickly run down the stairs and go to the kitchen to see what's going on.They're both so loud.Looking behind Yoochun and Junsu are coming as well.

You gasp to see Changmin's face. You hold his arm pulling him with you.

Yunho checks on Jaejoong."Jae? What is happening here?"

Jaejoong ignores him and walk away. 

"You're okay?" You look into his eyes but he avoids your eye contact.

Without words Changmin goes up the stairs heading to the room. Junsu is still not fully-awake. Yoochun bend down and collect the beer cans. 

You offer to help but he shook his head."You better go and see Changmin"

"Umm"

Yunho sighs looking at Yoochun."Jaejoong is not going to talk about this. Since Anna came back,Jae as been so quiet"

"Why all of us have trouble in relationship? Is being an idol a curse?" says Junsu grumpily. "This is why I don't believe in relationships.They're complicated"

 

You take a first-aid kit and help to apply ointment on Changmin's lips.

He wince."Slowly"

You smile, continuing the work."People will see this tomorrow.Wear your flu mask."

"You're not asking me why I got into a fight with Jaejoong hyung?"

You pat his head."You can tell me if you want or you can keep it to yourself."

He runs his fingers through your hair."Sorry I woke you up.You must be deep asleep"

"Honey....I don't want to see this anymore. Please Changmin, promise me this will not happen again"

He wants to give you a hug but you turn away and take your pillow walking to the couch.

"Darling, come and sleep on the bed with me" He looks as you turn your back at him."I promise this will not happen again"

"Clear things between you and Jae oppa. I'm tired, please let me rest"

Changmin ruffles his hair in frustration.Is it his fault when he just want what's best for his hyung? He just stares at your small figure and wait till you're deep asleep then he carries you to the bed and he sleeps on the couch.

******************************************************************************************************************************

Thanks for reading and remember to leave your precious comments! Feel free to leave your ideas for the next chap and your name will be written at the end of the chap.

Thanks a lot for the comments and subs and reading.

Sincerely,Cassielf29