Trying it all

Our Bittersweet Marriage

Changmin is walking out from a cold shower.The sun is shining brightly.You're in your bathrobe while Changmin only has a towel on. You're sitting on the bed checking your e-mails on your phone.

"Busy?" asks Changmin taking a seat beside you.

You bite your lower lip focusly streming through the e-mails.

Changmin leans his head on your lap, looking at his beautiful wife.He plays with your hair,twirling it with his long fingers.

"No! No!" You stand up out of the sudden causing Changmin to fall down the bed.His head hits the floor.You quickly make a call without realising your husband who's in pain.

"Miss Lee cancel the order, it's too much.It's out of our budget! Oh!Please~" 

Changmin is rubbing his head."Arghh....It hurts"  He looks up to you with fierce eyes."You're so gonna be punish!"

"Ok,thanks.I'll treat you lunch.Remind me of it.Bye" You hang up, turning behind."Honey, why are you on the floor?" You raise an eyebrow and reach out your hand to help him up.

Changmin smirks and harshly grab your hand, you stumble backward and let out a scream.

"Aaahhh! Honey!" You hit his arm.

Changmin pinned you against the marble floor."You're the one busy with your phone and the one responsible for my head to kiss the floor."

"I-I did?"

He nods, his eyes widen.

You giggle."Sorry honey, my mistakes now, help me to get up?"

"Not a chance"

"W-What are you--"

He cuts your words with his lips landing on yours.Your respond with his. He leans more towards you.His fingers and yours are tangled together.He bites your lower lip asking for a deep kiss.You pull away.

"You're not working today?"

"No" He leans closer for a kiss but you turn your face away.

"So, you're staying home?"

"Maybe" His lips is about to capture yours but again you avoid it.

You make a circle on his bare build chest."I'll be off to Hongdae this afternoon"

"Mmm..." He leans closer and closer and you chuckle.

Frustrated he cupped your face."Darling! That's not good of you"

You stick your tongue out."What did I do wrong?"

"You avoid my kisses, on purpose.Oh my, you make me impatient!" He brings your face closer to his and finally locked your lips with his.

Slowly you lean backward letting yourself drown in his sweet kisses. Changmin smirks in while his lips is still on yours."I guess you won't let me go now,darling?"

You nod. "Be with me till afternoon" You wrap your arms around his neck.

"Sure my princess" He carries you bridal-style heading to the bed.

 

Changmin drop you off infront of one of 'Fashionable Style' branches in Hongdae. 

"Thank you for giving me a ride" You peck his lips.

He grasp your hand tighter and brings it to his lips,kissing your fingers one by one. "I'll pick you up later.Call me when you're done"

"Sure,captain!"

He rubs his thumb on your chin.

"Why? You look unhappy"

He shook his head."Nope.It's just that- Nothing"

"I don't like your answer.We're going to continue this conversation when I come home.Don't make me worried honey" You give him a hug and rubs his back gently."Tell me about it later okay.I really have to go now"

Changmin pulls away,forcing a smile on his lips."See you later darling.I'm fine don't worry and eat your lunch!" He waves his hand looking at you walking in the boutique.

 

Yoochun is taking Mason to the dentist. Mason's tooth is about to come off and he claims that it's painful.

"Park Mason"

Yoochun holds his son's hand leading him in.Mason is covering his mouth with his palm,afraid.

"Appa, the doctor is not going to give me an injection,right?"

Yoochun smiles looking at his son.He pats Mason's head."Everything will be fine.Appa is here"

"Okay so Park Mason?"

Yoochun and Mason both turn to the voice.It's a beautiful lady with short brown hair,big eyes and thin lips."What a coincidence! We met before remember? At ______'s wedding day"

"Oh! Yea, now I remember."

"Ouch!" shouts Mason, tears from at the corner of his eyes.

It breaks Yoochun's heart, he wipes the tears away."Mason, boys don't cry.Be strong okay"

Mason nods, holding back his tears.

"Miss.....?"

"Park Ha"

"I think I better wait outside.Mason-ah,don't cry."

Mason is just quietly closing his eyes.

 

You called him at 6 telling that you will be done at 8 but Changmin comes 10 minutes earlier because he can't wait to see you.He looks at the mirror fixing his hair.

He has been doing some shopping all day.You're walking towards his car.His warm smile is welcoming you.

"Miss me?" asks Changmin helping you to wear the seatbelt.

"A little, maybe"

He drives home to the mansion. You open the double heavy doors and walk in. Mason is doing his homework at the dining table accompanied by Yoochun.Jaejoong is washing the dishes helped by Yunho.Junsu is sleeping on the couch with his mouth wide open.

Changmin holds your hand guiding you up the stairs to your room.He closes your eyes with his palm.

"Honey, why do you cover my eyes?"

"Ssshh..."

You heard a 'click' of lighter.Changmin pull a chair for you to sit. Then he turns on the speaker. A soft music of violin and piano fills the room.

"For you my wifey" He uncovers your eyes.

Your eyelids are fluttering to fit the amount of light. You're facing a standard 4 people square table.Changmin is sitting infront of you.There are candles on the white table cloth.A small vase with roses.

You gasp in shock."What is all this?"

"I want us to experience a normal date but, not in public"

"How sweet of you~" You look at the food.Steak with barbecue sauce,pudding,salad and blackcurrant juice."So you have been preparing all these when I went to work?"

"Yup! and I cooked it myself but of course with Jaejoong hyung's help.Sorry if it's not good but,Junsu hyung said it tastes ok"

You carefully take a bite and frown.

"Okay, it might not be good" says Changmin, head down.

"It's delicious! The sauce is creamy, nice.Not bad for a beginner, honey"

You have a lot of things to talk over the dinner. You talk about Mason, DBSK and your workplace. Just sounds of laughter can be heard from the room.

You wipe your mouth with the napkin."Nice dinner.Love it"

Changmin goes to your side and takes your arm in his."Now, my lady.It's the next normal date. He leads you through the darkness. You sit on the couch, leaning backward.

Changmin reaches for a controller and turns on the projector and plays a movie from his laptop. He sits on the couch and cuddles you in his arms.

"Now, it's late night movie"

"Just like normal couples do" You tangle his fingers with yours.

"Yup!"

After half an hour, you open your mouth to speak."Honey, you seem to be a bit dull these few days.Do you have any problem?"

He let out a sigh, and rubs his face."It's just a small matter.You don't have to worry"

"I understand if you don't want to share it with me but, just don't stress out yourself."

You sound dissapointed. Changmin feels guilty. You close your eyes and pretend to sleep. 

He kisses your head."Darling~ I'm sorry I can't share it with you"

"There's nothing for you to be sorry about dear. Anyway thanks for this surprise.I love it and I love you" You turn your body to face him and kiss his jaw line.

"Your kisses wipes away all my concerns.It's empty now! I'm smiling happily again,you see?"

"Silly" You pinch his sharp nose.

He grabs your hand."Don't hurt my nose or my fans are going after you"

"Really? Then show me if..."

"If?"

You tickle his stomach.

"Darling, stop! It tickles!"

"No! Call your fans they might tickle me to death to see me bullying their 4D Prince Choikang Changmin!"

Changmin is laughing while clenching his stomach.

How both of you wish that happy moments like this will last forever.Both of you will do anything to keep this marriage.

***************************************************************************************************************************

Kyay! An update for you readers!

Subs and leave comments k?^^

Don't be shy to-do-so. I love to read your comments so, help me by writing something down there^_^

Love,Cassielf29 12:18 a.m.