Alone

Our Bittersweet Marriage

Changmin said he's meeting his friends leaving you alone in your room after a quick shower. Your head feels heavy and your body is aching. You have to help Jaejoing to prepare dinner but you feel so weak.However you still walk down the stairs to he kitchen, greeting you is the sound of Jaejoong's skillful hand cutting veggies.

"Hey, can I help you Jae oppa?"

He smiles showing his straight white teeth. "Here, wash these"

You move to the sink wince when the cool water touch your skin. Jaejoong looks at you. You don't look good, he can't focus on his work and keep looking at you. Your hands are moving slowly not fast as always. He moves closer towards you.

"Fever?"

"A little" You rinse the veggies putting it on the plate. "You want me to stir-fry these?"

He leans on the counter, looking you up and down. "As long as you can stand it, help me all you want"

"Yes,sir!"

 

Anna hands him a glass of juice as Changmin doesn't really take alcohol. She truns off the tv,taking a seat beside him.

"Anna, I can't stay too long.I have to go home" states Changmin, with no emotion.

Anna smirks, tying her hair to a pony-tail. "Just help me to spend some time until I can go to sleep.My insomnia is getting bad."

"Till you cut yourself? For me that's stupid.People are struggling to live while you...? Don't be silly Anna" He puts the glass down without even drinking it."I'm here to make sure you didn't do anything stupid"

Anna claps her hands, holding Changmin's face.He turns his gaze away, gently pulling her hand down from his face."Why? You hate me? I can't even touch you"

"I won't easily touch or let any girl touch me without any ties.That's how I respect woman,please" says Changmin calmly.Anna is dangerous for him and he knows that.She's determined to get what she want and he is what she desires. He just hope that she won't step that low."Now I'm your friend.I'll be here until you fall asleep"

"You are absolutely no fun at all!" She grabs a pillow from the couch and lie down, legs on Changmin's lap. He feels uneasy but let her be."Know what? I have been thinking that I shouldn't be born.No one loves me, no one....."

"You stilll have your parents, they love you, you're the one ungrateful." Changmin and his sharp tongue, he want to get out of here as fast as he can but she's storing her time.

She shakes her head."They do and that's how I become a spoil brat.Can I ask them to get you for me?"

"Anna!"

She closes her eyes, turning her face to Changmin."Let me get a nice sleep"

"Listen, I don't want you to do any silly things anymore, understand?"

She smiles, muttering " as long as you promise to take care of me, I will"

"What if I tell you I have someone else"

"Then, leave her or you'll lose me"

 

You pull the sheet up to your chest, staring at the picture on the bed-side table.Your wedding photo.Changmin nuzzling his nose against yours with his eyes close and you smiling. You look at the time, 2 a.m. You keep coughing badly and close your mouth with your palm to not let the sound be too loud or Yunho will wake up to check on you as your room is in front of his.

"Honey...please come home....." you whisper to the picture. 

The clock is ticking and Changmin is nowhere to be seen. He didn't even call you. You're getting anxious."Where are you?"

You tried to call him but you're directed to his voicemail.You're not feeling good at all, feeling a slump in your throat you rush to the toilet bowl and throw up. All of the food you ate come out, making you weak.Your nose and your throat hurts. You lean on the bath tub, your eyes got teary.

You sob."Changmin...where are you?"

 

Changmin drives back to the mansion on 5a.m. He can't believe he fell asleep on the couch with Anna on his lap, hugging his waist. He keeps rubbing his eyes, climbing up the stairs to his room. Yawning he opens the door to see the bed sheet on the floor and you're not there sleeping calmly. He turns behind to see the bathroom door wide open.

"Darling...are you in there?" He walks in, searching for you." Darling... Darling!"

He's surprised to see you leaning on the bath tub, unconcious.He takes you in his arms and lies you down on the bed.He gently touch your face, your body is burning.

"Darling wake up, wake up" He tucks your bangs behind your ears breathing heavily."Darling, open your eyes.It's me"

You open your eyes feebly."Changmin?"

"Yes, darling, it's me.I'm here" He kisses your forehead."I'm sorry I left you alone while I know you're sick" He pulls you closer, you pat his back.

"I'm fine now honey." You cough badly again."I want water"

He pours some water in a glass from the side-table, holding you while you drink it.

"Have you taken your medicine?"

"I did"

He takes off your shirt leaving you in you bra."It's cold" You watch him getting your PJ's from the ceiling-high closet. It's a blues silk PJ's not your favourite.

"Get the pink night gown.I don't like that one" You pout.

He pats your head,climbing on the bed."You need to change, this clothes are wet."  You're too weak to even raise your hand.He understands and helps you to wear it. It reminds you on the day when he helps you to get change before both of you got married.His face was stiff and red but he has to do it as you're drunk.

"Thank you" You mutter.He smiles half-running to the bathroom taking a basin and a towel. "Let me wipe your body to cool the temperature"

"Don't leave me alone like this again, I'm scared"

Changmin realised he's stuck with two woman, the one he loves,his wife and a beautiful woman longing for his love.Looking at the tears trail on your cheeks and your puffy eyes, he knows how long you have been crying alone because of him, irresponsible husband who goes to another woman's house while his wife yearning for him.

"Forgive me, my love" He apologised, sounding sad. "I promise this won't happen again"

"Really? Keep your words, I hate liars"

He peck your cheek, nuzzling his nose against it."Yes, seriously"

He continues to wipe your body, you drift to sleep, breathing heavily.He checks your temperature and it's finally back to normal after hours of checking it. Feeling satisfied, he lies down next to you and wraps his muscular arms around you, pulling you closer.

 

Jaejoong is walking back and forth in his room , fai to get himself to sleep.He keeps getting a nightmare every night after he met Anna and it's the same dream over and over again and that worries him.He shuts his eyes close when it starts to play again.

"_______-ah, leave Changmin! Let him be!" shouts Jaejoong at you.

You're still sitting down holding the bleeding unconcious Changmin, sobbing hard."No! No! He promised to stay with me"

"He's dead!"

"No, he's not! His heart is still beating fast." You clench his soaking white shirt, harshly wiping your tears with the back of your hand.

Anna moves closer to you crying as well.She takes the knife from Changmin's hand and slits her wrist.

"Anna! Stop it!" shouts Jaejoong panicked, he rushed towards her, supporting her from falling.

"I-If he's leaving me then I'll be with him" she stutters.

  

"Aaarrggghh!" shouts Jaejoong, holding his head. Tears fall from his eyes, he looks at his hands checking if Anna's blood coating it but of course it's not. He's panting as if he just run a 100m in 12 seconds.Fail to control his emotion Jaejoong starts to sob when his door swings open.Yoochun is standing there, panick to see him that way.

"What's wrong hyung?"

"I-I want to end all these..."

Yoochun is clueless, don't understand what his hyung is saying. "Yunho hyung should understand you more,I'll call for him"

"Don't! I just want to be alone.Leave me alone"

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Comments are highly appreciated but please do,hmm? I love to read them^^

So...epic? Wait for the next chap the heat is just about to start

-love cassielf 29-