I want you

Our Bittersweet Marriage

You watch the familiar van nearby the resort, you watch for anyone around.To make sure you look at the plat number and it is belongs to DBSKs manager.You knock on the tinted window.

"Manager oppa, it's me" 

The door opens revealing the man who you often meet at the front door of your house. You offer him a smile, showing your straight white teeth.

"Where's Changmin oppa?" You look inside but he's not there.

"In his room, shooting will start about 2 hours time.He is probably eating right now.Aigoo~ You know how much your husband loves food"

You hold his arm, shaking it softly."Can you give me the key?" You show him your puppy eyes.

"He should rest, you can meet him tomorrow, hmm?"

"But I want to see him now.I miss him~"

He closes his eyes, reaching for the key in his pocket, dropping it on the ground."Ooopss, I think it falls by itself"

 

Changmin is in the shower, brushing his teeth. He checks himself at the mirror, biting his lips making a y glare.A sound of the front door opens caught his attention.

"Hyung, you're back? Can you please open the e-mail for me" shouts Changmin, wrapping himself with a towel."Hyung" He walks out the bathroom, heading to the bed when he saw someone under the bed sheet.He grabs the person by the leg."Hyung, wake up!"

He feels estranged that his manager's leg is so slender, like a lady."Hyung? When do you lose weight?" He sits on the bed, tapping his so-is-manager's ."Hyung,wake me up later"

You hold your laughter, burying your face in the matress.You feel the bed sink beside you.He must be lying down with his eyes close, Changmin's habit after bath.You can smell his aftershave.You nervously peek to see him. As you expected, he is lying down with his eyes close.

'Should I jump on him or give him a kiss or both?'

You roll closer to him, peeking again. 'Sleeping,huh?'

Out of the blue, you jump on him makig him startled. "WHAT IS THIS?"

You lock your arms around his waist, securing yourself.Changmin holds your shoulder."Get of me! Who are you lady?"

You kiss his tummy, looking up to him.

"Darling?"

"My boo" You peck his lips, hugging his neck."Surprise! I miss you"

"Wait, is this really you?"

You nod eagerly."Yes, I am"

Changmin supports himself with his elbows staring at the beautiful face in front of him."It's really you" He hugs you tight pulling you closer to him. 

"I can't breath!" 

He let go of you, cupping your face."What are you doing here and what happen to your face?" He kiss the cut under your left eye."That will do"

"Cheesy... Honey, when will you come home?"

"Tomorrow, you?"

"Me too" You turn to his side, head on his arm.Your forehead touch."You must be tired, look at these dark circles"

"Not anymore as you're here with me" 

You chuckle,slapping his chest lightly."Put some clothes on" You jump off the bed, walking around."You stay here with your manager hyung?"

"Yes, why jealous?"

"Funny!" You drink his iced americano.

Changmin grabs his shirt, not buttoning it. His hair is untidy."Darling, come here.Help me with this"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0mDYEqnOOzFuSv4y3jHQ

"Do it yourself"

"Come on do some favour for your husband"

You obey him, starting to button it from the bottom.You feel his hot breath on your neck.He your hair.

"Honey, should I leave three or two -"

He cuts your words with his lips landed on yours. He's kissing you tenderly, lovingly.Slowly, you're lost in your world. All you can think about is how torespong to his kiss. You tilt your head for better angle, your fingers starts moving to unfasten the button on his shirt while, he holds the hem of your dress.

 

Jaejoong traces his lips with his fingers, staring at the marble floor.Yunho throws his cap at him.

"Daydreaming?"

"No, I'm not!" shouts Junsu from the balcony.

"I'm not talking to you Kim Junsu"

"Sorry"

Jaejoong sighs, taking out his cellphone."Anna send me a text message, yesterday."

"Let me see"

Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.

"Scary" The only thing Yunho can say.

 "What do you think she's trying to do? A revenge?"

"I don't think she's in her right mind"

 

***************************************************************************************************

Please do subs and leave comments^^

I really wish to read your comments readers so I can get motivated, cheer me on! ^_^

Bises, Cassielf29