Unexpected

Our Bittersweet Marriage

 Changmin moves further from Anna. "Don't be too close with me if you want to do as you like.This is a warning"

She pout, sticking her tongue out."It's not like I'm  a ert" She takes a bite from his fish cake,smiling.

"Why do you live alone? Why don't you stay with your parents?" asks Changmin.

"I want to be independant is that wrong?"

"No. What happened  a couple of years ago? Tell me, I'm curious"

She smirks, curling her toes."Let's just say...I'm a fool who thinks I can't live without a guy named Jaejoong. I cried a lot, and even thinking of pleading him to come back to me when I realised....he doesn't deserve me because....he deserves better"

"You're happy?" asks Changmin looking at the beautiful figure in front of him.

"Yes, I really am.Thank you,Changmin-ssi" Anna stops her steps, staring at the ground.Changmin saw a single-tear escape from her eye."After years....this is the first time someone asks me if I'm happy. I thought no one will care"

Changmin doesn't know what to do. 'Should I hug her?' He patsher head and gently pull her towards him. She buries her face on his chest, sobbing.You're just a few metres from them, you can't hear what they're talking about but, it seems like Changmin is just comforting her. You take a few steps backward, cupping your mouth.

Changmin turns behind feeling like someone is watching him but all he can see were many people walking pass him.You can hardly breath, your chest feels heavy. You stop,facing the sea. 

"_____-ah, he was just being kind to her. C-Changmin..loves you" You whisper to yourself.Your cellphone is ringing, you reach in your pocket taking it out.

'Jung Yunho'

You take a deep breath, pressing the green button. "Hello"

"Where on earth are you kid? You're not in your office or any branches.I called Joongki asking your whereabouts.He's searching for you too"

"No, there's no need of that.I'm fine,really" You cough,shivering. The wind is blowing wildly against your skin.You're wearing a thin layer of blouse and a pair of jeans not enough to keep you warm."Can you please tell Mason I won't be home for a while"

"Not till you tell me where you are right now.Don't be selfish, you does not only belong to yourself. I'll call Changmin"

"No! Don't!" You stand on your feet, wiping the tears with the back of your hand."I promise you, I'll be home in 2 days time.I need some space"

Yunho is in his car with Jaejoong by his side.Jaejoong feels guilty for his harsh words but, you have to realise what he said is true."Make sure, you're fine when you come home.Give me a call before you fall asleep tonight"

"Yes,sir!"

 

Changmin loosens the hug,staring at her."Both of you deserve someone better.Sometimes I miss seeing you walking around the garden at the mansion. Grandma might not say it but, when you and Jaejoong hyung break up she's dissapointed"

"Really? I still can't face him but, when I do.I'll tell him that I want to be a friend" 

"Come on, let's go to the set.Our manager might be looking for us."

She eagerly nods, holding Changmin's arm.

 

You look up the sky, the clouds are grey, it's going to rain soon.You wear your spectacles and continue walking around looking for a place to spend the night. There's a resort nearby, without hesistation you enter the glass-door.

"A room for two nights please,"

You take the keys going up to the 6th floor. You have nothing with you,just your handbag,cash and spectacles. You turn off your cellphone, laying down on the queen-sized bed. You're wondering what Changmin might be doing right now. Slowly your eyelids fall and you drift to sleep, alone.

Changmin is doing his best for the action scene. Many fans gather around the set making him nervous. Anna is not going to be in this scene so she's staying in her room. Changmin can't really focus on his acting as he's having his panic syndrome again.

"Cut! Changmin-ssi, focus!"

"I'm sorry" He bow as humble as he can.

"Take 5!"

Changmin is discourage and he needs to hear his lover's voice to help him .He asks for his cellphone from his manager hyung and quickly press the 1st speed-dial button.

'The number you have dialled is unavailable.Please try later'

"She turns off her cellphone, which never happens before" he rubs his face with his palm."I need her"

"She must be busy for her upcoming event." 

"I think so hyung.Let's go"

 

You're taking a small step walking on the  rocks.They're not much people around as it's night and not weekend.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0reGjZ4XG8OfOW0w8Mc5

You pull your jeans up to your knees, walking in the water. When a man playing violin caught your attention.The tune sounds romantic, soft and gentle.You approach him still your lollipop.

You clap your hands happily when the song end."Bravo! The best!" 

"I'm sorry?"

That man talks in english, you politely smile at him."A foreigner?"

"I'm asian but I used to live in Canada.Name, Henry Lau"

"Name, Nam ________. Full korean but I used to live in New York." You introduce yourself. "A musician?"

"Yes, I guess. Actually I'm a tourist guide here for the mean time to improve my language." He looks at you, studying your face.

You touch your cheeks checking if there's anything there."Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Sharp nose, pink lips, charming eyes, nice hair...You're from a good family." He smirks, putting his violin down keeping it back in its case.

"Nice try. Can you sing?"

"Not very good.Where's your boyfriend? Shouldn't he be jealous to see you with other guy?"

"I don't have a boyfriend but...I have a husband"

He smiles."No wedding ring?"

"No" You answer with a poker face.

Henry stands next to you, taking off his sweater. "Here take this. Your lips are turning blue from this cold"

"Thanks but no thanks" You push it towards him.

"You should wear something thicker.Runaway from home huh?"

"Sorta.Who are you? A physcic?"

He burst out laughter. "You're witty" He throws his yellow sweater at you, holding his violin case."and interesting"

You follow him from behind, looking at his back."You're smaller than my husband. Good-looking, you can be a model"

"Haha, funny."

"I'm serious Mr.Lau"

"Please call me Henry and why are you following me?"

"Simply" You put on the sweater, hugging yourself."It's just that we're going the same way" You're about to step on another rock when you slip and fall down the ground.

He jumps down, squatting in front of you."You should be more careful. Check yourself"

You look at your palms, there are some scratches. Your eyes widen to see blood."I hurt myself"

"On your face, under your left eye. You might get a scar."

You touch it and wince in pain."That's painful"

"Another fact on you.You don't know you're beautiful and you don't really care to look at your face in the mirror" He holds your arms helping you to stand up."How painful your past is"

You look into his eyes, how can this stranger knows a lot about you.

"Who are you? Do you know me?"

********************************************

Drama,drama

*wink subs and comments as you wish^^

Thanks 4 everything everyone