Date

Our Bittersweet Marriage

Junsu and Jaejoong are lying down next to you watching tv. Yunho is making a phone call to their manager, informing they will be in Jeju Island for a while to take care of Changmin. Junsu rolls closer to you, chin on your arm.

"Yay! Did you meet Changmin?"

You nod, smiling."Why do you ask?"

"Just wondering... By the way, Yoochun said he has something to talk to you when you come home"

"What is it?"

Junsu shrugged rolling back to his side. Jaejoong glances at you, grabbing your wrist."Come with me"

You follow him from behind, you walk in the room with him, he locked the door.You give him a question look.

"I have something to ask you" Jaejoong's eyes seems tired from lack of sleep.You don't know why but you know there's something going on in his mind.A secret.

"You're like paranoid, Jae oppa"

"Do you know Choi Anna well? Have she been close to you? Have she ask you anything about yourself?" 

"Calm down..... Why so sudden? We never mention her before"

He holds your shoulder."Forget it, just answer my questions"

"She never ask about my personal life, just a small conversation normally. She's my model, that's all.Nothing more, nothing less"

"You have to listen to me. You can't tell her you know us well or you're married with Changmin.Don't talk about your personal life with her and please act like a stranger towards us. It's for your own good"

 

Changmin is doing well, the director is praising him.He's really into the drama and don't even forget his lines.It's a high improvement. Anna notice it too, she heads to Changmin's van as soon as the filming end.

She slides the door open to see Changmin, playing games on his cellphone.

"Hey"

"Why are you here?" asks Changmin, annoyed. " Go get some rest"

"No,I don't want to" She leans on Changmin, closing her eyes. "You smell so masculine but your face is cute"

Changmin wears his shades, walking out from the van, his sudden action makes Anna's head hit on the seat. She immediately follows his steps.Changmin walk faster trying to get away from her but she doesn't seem to get tired following his pace.

"Stop it will you?! Stop following me!" shouts Changmin, looking in her eyes. His face turns red as he gets mad.

Anna shakes her head, pouting. " I don't want to be alone right now,let me come with you"

Changmin massages his temple, thinking of how to keep her away. " Where's your pride as a lady? You can't easily follow a man or insist to when he and you are no one"

"So....you think of me as a no one?"

"Sorry, I mean..you're my friend but we're not that close that you can easily touch or lean on me.It makes me uncomfortable"

She looks away, avoiding his gaze. "What if I become your girlfriend, will you let me be close to you? Can I hug or kiss you whenever I want to?"

Changmin is at lost for words.All that comes from are always seductive, Changmin can't deny that maybe one day he might fall into her arms, willingly. 

"That, is impossible"

"Why?"

"I see you as a friend, a co-worker.Not even once you're a woman to me" He turns his back, walking further away from her and this time, she's not following him.

 

The sky is full of stars, the sound of waves can be heard clearly. You look around, touching the sea water. Changmin promised to meet you by the sea after midnight. You curiously searching for the guy named Henry from yesterday, the one who can play the violin well. 

Changmin smiles looking at his wife figure, she seems to be looking for something. He approaches you, he's so close yet you don't turn your back.

"What are you searching for?"

"Honey!" You jump, hugging him tight. He kisses your forehead.

"How long have you been waiting for me?" He cups your face, smiling warmly.

You look up the stars counting. "1,2,3, 1000 years"

"Liar" He playfuly knock your head with his knuckles.

You giggle, holding his hand. "The wind is nice"

"and my wife looks nice too" He takes a deep breath, exhaling calmly. "Refreshing"

"I have the employees day next week, might be away from a week" 

His eyes widen. "What?! Where? When? Why so long?"

You poke his cheek. "You guys are all the same, love to rush questions. Well it's next week Monday and the first collaboration of 'Fashionable Style' and 'BeLLe'. Sounds fun right?"

"Means that Joongki guy is there? Seriously darling?"

You eagerly nod. He stops still holding your hand. 

"Do you really have to go with him? He might be a bad guy and he's interested in my smart beautiful wife.That is dangerous"

You frown. "Joongki will never be interested in me.He knows about us."

"Promise me you will give me a call every night."

You raise your hand as if you're reciting an oath. "I promise" 

Changmin really doesn't like the idea of you being with Joongki but he can't argue with you about it as he knows well how much you care and close to him. He kicks the water, watching it splashes. You realise he's unhappy so you prefer to keep quiet. 

It was a long silent both of you keep walking deep in thoughts. You look up to his face, you touch his jawline with your index finger. He's still not talking to you.

"You really don't like Joongki that you're not even looking at me?"

He shakes his head. You sigh, letting go of his hand.Mad at him you decided to go back in your room, leaving him alone. Changmin catches after you.

"Darling come here" he calls.

You stop, facing him. "If you're not talking to me, ignoring me, it's better for me to be alone"

"I'm sorry, I just can't help myself from being jealous. Sorry okay,hmm?" He spreads his arm wide. " Give me a hug"

You hug his waist, leaning your head on his broad chest. "Can't you consider Joongki as a friend too?"

"That's too much to ask darling"

You pinch his cheek. "If you're going to keep on this jealous attitude, I might be a housewife sooner or later"

"You're willing to?" He's smiling brightly, wishing what you said just now is going to happen.

"No, I mean... I have a responsibility as a daughter and the heiress."

He shrugged, continue walking with his hands behind his back clearly he doesn't like your answer. You run, wrapping your arm around his waist following his steps. He chuckles.

"I don't know you miss me so much to follow me here.Can't you wait quietly at home till I come back?"

You pout showing him your puppy eyes. "The bed feels too big for me alone"

"Excuses"

"It's true"

"I don't think so..."

"Honey!"

He pinch your nose, running away, laughing. "You look like a clown sweetheart"

"Oppa! You're going to get it this time!"

"Catch me if you can!"

Sound of laughter fill the silent. There's no one around except the two of you. It really feels like the world only belong to you and Changmin. Tired, Changmin lie down on the sand, panting. You jump on top of him.

"Now, Mr. Shim what should I do to you?" You bite your lower lip, thinking.

"Anything Mrs.Shim, I'm all yours"

You flick his forehead, he wince in pain, rubbing the red spot.

"Darling, that hurts"

You stick your tongue out."Serves you right"

He pushes your shoulders backward, you kneel down watching him dusting his shirt. "Stand up" He reaches for your hand.

You shake your head, wince in pain when you feel the cuts on your knees on the sand. "My knees hurts.The sand mix with the blood, the wound is open"

Changmin immediately kneel down, checking your knees. He blows air at the area, gently rubbing it with his handkerchief. "We'll wash these at the water from the pipe there. Next time, be careful.Understand?"

You nod, smiling. "I love it when you care about me"

"I always care about you, you're the one who don't realise it." He turns his back to you. "Ride on my back, I know you don't want me to carry you in my arms"

You draw a heart in a circle on his back.

"What's that?" asks Changmin, raising an eyebrow.

"Just a circle to protect the love." You hold your shoes, carefully hugging his neck. He stands on his feet with you on his back.You peck his neck. "Thank you"

"I don't think we should rush for a baby, maybe we can wait for next year.Don't you think so?"

"Hmm" You yawn, your eyes feel heavy, you lean closer to him.Head on his shoulder,facing his neck. 

"Sleepy?"

"Hmmm" You rub your eyes, looking at his face. He's so near to you, you feel safe,secure and warm. "Your back feels warm" You murmur.

"Just go to sleep, I'll wake you up later" 

"Sing for me, I swear.I love that song"

He clears his throat, singing the song for you. The weather is cold but, his back and voice keeps you warm. You feel peaceful like a baby in their mother's arms. All the worries in your mind dissapears and for the first time after days, you sleep well.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

An update for you readers^^ 

Please do leave your precious comments and subs^_^

I've been away for a few days and currently on 2 weeks holidays.I will try my best to update.

Sincerely, Cassielf29