Her busy life

Our Bittersweet Marriage

You wait at the car park till Changmin is in in your view.You recognised him eventhough he's wearing glasses.He's running towards you.

"Watch your steps or you might slip"

He holds your hand."Let's go!"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzM58zEnW40iYMZKY2VD8

 You sit down at the empty cafeteria, just dim lights are on. Changmin takes out the food he bought. As you excpected, it is instant noodles which are availabe at any 24 hour convenient store.

He sits across you opening the cap of a water bottle and drink it. He's sweating despite the cold temperature. He must be rushing to come to your office.You feel bad looking at him.

"You don't really have to come here at this hour" says you looking into his eyes.

Changmin gives you his warm smile. "It's okay. I got to see you anyway"

You eat the noodles hungrily. Changmin's mouth wide open to see how hungry you are, he burst out laughter.

"I thought you can eat me too, look how hungry you are. That worries me.I seriously hate lookig at you working hard like this.If you continue on this bad attitude of yours.I'm afraid I want you to quit"

You swallow the food in your mouth, drinking some water. "I will not starve myself again so, don't worry"

"Well that's what you said all the time but then, you'll forget it."

You pinch his cheeks."Aigoo~ You sound like my mom. Fine this time, I meant what I said"

The tired Changmin yawn and his eyes looks tired. He drinks more water to keep him awake.

"You better go home now. You need enough rest for your next schedule.I'll be fine by myself"

He frowns. "Can't I just stay here with you?"

"You really need some sleep now, come on,I'll send you to your car."

"I'm not even a bachelor but I have to sleep alone on the huge bed? It's lonely"

You giggle at his pouting face. "I'll come home tomorrow but,I really want you to come to my fashion show tonight"

Changmin grabs his bagpack and stands up. You walk towards him and gives him a slight hug.He pats your back.

"You get some sleep too and remember to keep your body warm.You catch cold so easily" He peck your forehead."See you and just stay here.You don't have to send me out"

"Okay"You wave your hand at him, following his steps with your eyes.He keeps waving back at you and turns his back when he's near the entrance.

Joongki is infront of the elevator,watching over you till you walk up the stairs back to your office. 

 

Mason is eating his cereal. Yoochun helps to wipe off his milk mustache. Jaejoong is cooking breakfast while you're away. Yunho and Junsu are fighting over food. Changmin is sleeping with his head on the dining table and the seat beside him is empty.

The loud Mason is playing with his spoon making a clinking sound that hurts Changmin's ear."Mason-ah, stop that"

"Sorry Uncle Changmin"

"Faster Mason or you'll be late.Butler Seo will send you to kindergarten today.Appa has a tight schedule" explains Yoochun, buttoning his son's sweater.

"Yay! You look like a zombie" Junsu points his index finger to the magnae."What happened to you?"

Yunho smacks Changmin's back hard. Changmin wince, his eyes wide open with terror.

"Omo!" Jaejoong gasp. "Voldermin is back"

"Yunho hyung!!!"

 

The night has come.It's only a few minutes more before the show start. Everyone is busy checking on the models. 

"Where's Anna?" You shout,looking around. She's the only one missing from your list.You randomly asks anyone you can see."Did you see Anna? No? Thank you"

Guests are filling the seats.Changmin has arrived as well.He's looking handsome in tux, the other guys are there too. You're nowhere to be found.The place is crowded. You're supposed to sit beside your husband to watch the fashion show together.The guys notice that Changmin is looking for you.

You ruffle your hair,frustrated. "Where is she?"

Joongki run towards you holding your designed dress.The one Anna should wear.The soft pink dress."______-ssi!_____-ssi!"

You turn to face him. "Why is this here? Where's Anna?"

"Her leg got injured.She can't make it"

"Let's find other models to wear this"

"I've tried but they can't fit her size and.....only you have the same size as her.I saw you wore it before"

You eagerly shook your head. "Impossible"

"Three minutes more till the opening" shouts the runaway manager.

"You gotta be kidding me.I know nothing about modelling.I might just slip at the runaway.I'm not doing this"

Joongki massages his nape."It's a failure if we miss this one.I mean, the design is great"

You bit your lips thinking."Umm...ok"

 

The show has begin. The music sounds great. Persident Nam, your father gives his speech and so do the young owner of 'BeLLe',Song Joong Ki. Changmin is patiently waiting for you.Your seat is still empty. Yoochun is singing through the phone to his son,Mason. Mason is having an indigestion from eating a lot.

"Mason-ah, Appa will come right after this. Close your eyes and sleep okay" says Yoochun looking at Mason's face with the video call.

"Appa, sleep with me tonight okay? I hope I'll meet Omma in my dream"

Yoochun smiles to the little figure.The 'Omma' he mentioned is his late mother,Chaerin. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSI33z062ZGUgU0IQb_77y

"Appa, I love you" Mason blows a kiss.

Yoochun pretends to capture it."Good night."

"People might get mistaken you're talking with a lady" says Junsu.

"Nonsense"

Models are walking on the runaway. Joongki is at his seat , near to Changmin. He took a glance at Changmin.'Must be looking for _____' He thoughts.

A few moments later, the sleepy Junsu eyes begins to focus. Jaejoong who's sitting beside Changmin countinously hitting the magnae's arm."Changmin, look! Look!"

You are walking on the runaway like a  model. The soft pink,y cut, dress really suits you. You're being charismatic to give a strong look at the audiences. You're feeling nervous as the camera flashes hits you.You bit your tongue till you can taste your own blood.

Changmin's eyes are fixed on you. His mouth wide open to see how gorgeous you are. 

"Omo! She's totally beautiful, Changmin-ah!" praised Yunho.

"I don't know she can be that stunning" 

Changmin smirks."Junsu hyung, she's as stunning as the star at night you know?"

 

The show has finally over.The models,designers and the crew are taking group pictures.The DBSKs decide to give you a surprise visit at the back stage. You're still in the dress standing beside Joongki. 

Joongki didn't hesistate to wrap his arm around your waist. You can't help but to feel uneasy.

The other staffs really think of you and Joongki is a perfect couple as both of you are always together. It's just because of work but words spreads around that both of you like each other.

"President Song, Director Nam is pretty right?" shouts one of the staff. The others starts going "Oooooo..."

"I know" answers Joongki.

"Give her a kiss!"

Your face turns 'What?'. You eagerly shook your head."No, no,no guys. This is not a nice game"

"Should I?" says Joongki and he kisses your cheek.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYy9c2kTwjCJNKhDuPP5p

Changmin saw it and so does his hyungs.

Anger starts to build in him. How can another guy kissed his wife? He was about to take a step further when Yunho held his arm."Calm down Changmin. Don't make a scene here, just because of that."

He clenches his fist. "First he hugged her waist and now he kissed her? That guy deserves a punch on his face"

"Remember, no one knows she's married here." Jaejoong blurted out.

Changmin sighs hard and walk away with his angry look.

"Yunho-ah, go and follow him. I'll take ______ home" Jaejoong pats Yunho's back. 

"Alright Jae, see you at home"

***************************************************************************************************************************************

Next chap: The reality of secret marriage

Hey dear readers please subs and leave comments.I'll try to reply to it and thanks a lot^^