The in-laws

Our Bittersweet Marriage

You're not in a good mood after receiving resignation letters from some of the employees. Some of the seniors don't really like you because they think you're too young for being a leader, they don't trust you even after all the things that you have done. They don't come to meetings and if they do, they don't show much interest. You try to keep thinking positive but these are just too much.

"Secretary Lee, arrange a place for me to meet them.A lunch or dinner will be great" 

"Yes, Director Nam and you have to go to meet the shareholders on 6p.m. Now is 4:15 p.m." 

You nod, leaning backwards on the leather chair. You're mad and frustrated and you really need someone to talk to.You grab your cellphone and wait for the person to answer the call.

"Hello, darling~"

You're excited to hear his voice, your charming husband."Honey.....*sigh"

"You're okay?" asks Changmin sounding worried.He's currently at the set of his drama.

"I'm mad and frustrated right now.Some of the senior employees... they want to resign. How am I suppose to answer to ah buh ji if he finds out?" You're pouting , moving the chair around.

"Try to talk to them, persuade them to stay. Darling.....mmmm, my parents just called saying that they want us to be at their house, spending the weekend together. Mom said she really want to see us so I can't turn them down. We'll go together when I come home today. Pack the clothes too." inform Changmin. It has been quit a while since he met his parents and siblings.

You look at your schedule on the table."Okay, I'm free tomorrow and Sunday. You should buy something to bring there coz I might not be able to."

"It will help us to reduce our stress. Talk to you later, I have to starts filming. See you later darling"

"I love you honey" He hung up before you do.

 

You come home early to pack up. Mason is on your bed, playing his PSP. You're tired and your body is aching.You can't even focus on what you're doing.You randomly grab your clothes putting it in the luggage. Packing Changmin's is not a problem as he had matched all of his clothes.Mason is unhappy as you are leaving him.

"Omma can I come with you?"

You give the little boy a hug." I want to but Yoochun oppa said you have to go and visit your grand-parents.Omma, will call you."

"Uncle Changmin doesn't like me isn't?"  Mason has been feeling that Changmin hates him. Changmin always avoid him and never open a conversation with him. The other guys love to give him presents or play with him but Changmin.... he prefers to eat or play video games than spending time with Mason.

"No,Uncle Changmin loves you.He's just awkward with kids. Omma will tell him to play with you.How's that?"

"Sounds fun!"

The door opens and a smiling tall guy enters in.

"Finish packing?" Changmin kneels down to you, checking the luggage."Need help?"

"No"

Mason takes a step away from Changmin."Hai, Uncle Changmin"

Changmin smiles at him and takes off his shades. Leaning his head on your shoulder, both of you are sitting on the marble floor.You nudge his shoulder.

"Say something to Mason, don't just lean on me" you whisper.

He groans, burying his face on your neck.

"Honey~"

He truns to look at Mason."Hey...Mason" and back to sleep. 

Mason peck your cheek."I love you Omma"

"I love you too Mason-ah" You watch his back as he leaves the room. He must be really sad as you will not be home for 2 days. 

 

You're nervous to spend a night at the in-laws. Changmin seems to be very excited, he takes the luggage from the boot and hurried to the front door.Pressing the bell button.You follow him from behind, coughing.You don't feel very well.

"Omma!" He hugs his mother tight. Changmin is not someone who love to show his affection but after knowing you he changed."_____-ah, is here too"

You shake your mother in-law's hand.She pull you into a hug."I miss you.How are you doing?"

You cough."Fine"

Changmin's mother touch your forehead."Omo! You have a fever"

"No, I'm fine"

Changmin touches it too."Honey, I'm sorry I don't know"

You smile at him, holding his arm."It's okay"

"Son bring her in and let her rest in your room" 

Changmin holds your shoulder guiding your way. You are feeling giddy. When you reach the room , you take the luggage from him to unpack.

"Darling, you should rest"

You ignore him and keep putting the clothes in the cupboard. Changmin helps you to finish it faster. He can see the cold sweats on your forehead, you must be really sick. 

"I think we should take you to the clinic.You're not looking good"

You brush your thumb on his face."Let's go and talk to your parents." 

"Darling~ At least take your medicine.I remember where I kept the panadol.Wait here,I'll get it" He goes to his study and open the drawer."It's here! I'll go downstairs to take a glass of water"

You follow him from behind, your head feels heavy but you keep on walking.Changmin is rushing all his way down. 

"Omma, pass me the glass._____, needs to take medicine for her fever" 

You sit on the sofa with Changmin's father. He's glad to see you.You politely greet him, he must just be home.

"How are you doing? You look pale"

You smile, tying your hair in a pony-tail.Changmin apperas with a glass on his hand."Swallow it"

"Thanks"

"You're sick?" asks your father-in-law. 

"Just a fever"

Changmin sits next to you, hugging your waist.You blush.It's embarassing for you.

"Lean on me" he whispers.

You pretend not to hear.He pulls you closer to him and kiss your cheek.

"Aigoo~ So lovely, isn't yobo?" says Changmin's mother, smiling brightly.

"Yes"

"So...any news yet?"

Changmin shows his confuse face."What news Omma?"

"A....baby"

Your face feels hotter, you look down to the floor.Changmin laughs."Omma, it's too soon"

"So? I want to hold a grandchild. Make it quick ne?"

"Omma" Changmin takes a look at you.Your eyes are close and you're leaning on him. "We never discuss about this but we want to right darling?"

No answer from you and your eyes are still close.He touches your forehead and it feels hotter when a drip of blood falls to his lap.

"Son, her nose is bleeding" Changmin's father hurried to get a box of tissue,handing it to Changmin.

"Bring her to the hocpital now, omo! She's burning.Go, now son"

Changmin tries to wake you up."Darling~ Wake up" Still, you're not moving.He carries you and walk in a fast pace to his car. "Wake up, _______. Don't be like this"

His parents are coming with him.Changmin's mother are sitting at the back with you on her lap.His father is with him at the front seat.Changmin quickly starts his car and drive to a hospital. The problem is, his family is in Seoul.People will recognise him so he has to find a private hospital where you can get a private service.

He manages to  find one nearby.He carries you to the emergency.Your nose is still bleeding and that's what worries him.What if you're suffering from the same disease as your late sister is? 

The nurse told him to leave as you're being examine. He goes to the registration counter and register your name.His hand is shaking while he's writing.He's nervous and his mind is keep praying that you will be fine.

He sits at the silver chair with his parents.He's looking at the floor with his mouth praying " God, please let my wife be safe.Please let her be fine.Please, give her a good health,please"

His mother's eyes wells up to see him this way. She keeps patting her son's back to comfort him. 

After a few minutes, a middle-age doctor walks out the room."Miss Nam ______'s family"

Changmin stands up."I'm her husband.How's my wife?"

"She's having a high-fever ad she seems to be in a lot of stress too.Please do let her rest so she can completely recover."

"Why is her nose bleeding so much?"

"It's just because of her fever and sir, your wife seems to have a problem with her blood. Her haemoglobin level is below the normal and she has anemia. But it's not that serious, you don't have to worry.We have to give her a blood transfusion"

Changmin is relief to hear that you're fine."Just do anything as long as it helps doctor. Thank you and may I see my wife now? Is she awake?"

"Yes you may."

Changmin walks in and goes to the side of your bed. He kisses your forehead, a long soft kiss that calms you down.

"Honey~" You call him with a crack voice.

"Ssshh~ Don't say anything just sleep for now.I'll be here with you" He reaches for your hand and squeeze it."Close your eyes princess"

You look at him, slowly closing your eyes.He keeps holding your hand, looking at you. It's obvious how worried he is and how much he cares and loves  you. You mean the world to him. Changmin softly sings you a song as he knows it will put you to sleep.

"Yobo, it's the first time I saw our son being like this. He never really show someone he loves them.I think we made the right choice allowing him to marry her"says Changmin's mother in a low voice.

"Yes we do"

 

Mason is at his bed still awake.Yoochun close the book he read to Mason.

"You're not sleepy yet my little hero?"

"Omma, promise to give me a call" Mason is holding his phone looking at his wallpaper, a picture of you, him and Yoochun. "Omma never breaks her promise"

Yoochun smiles warmly, hugging his son. Eventhough Mason is adopted, he treats him as his own child. Yoochun really loves Mason just sometimes he can't always be with him so he gets closer to you more than him,

"Maybe she's asleep.Look at the time.Now, sleep Mason.We have a long journey tomorrow,the flight is on 7 a.m. You can call Omma tomorrow"

"Okay~"

"Goodnight son, give Appa a kiss"

Mason peck his father's cheeks."Goodnight too, Appa and if you meet my first Omma.Tell her I miss her and kiss her for me"

"Appa will send her your message" Yoochun pulls the cover up to Mason's chest.Tucking his bangs behind his ear.He turns off the lights,closing the door behind him. 

Heading to his room, he heard a mellow voice in his mind.The voice he always hope to hear again.

'Take care of Mason and I love you Yoochun.I love both of you'

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Subs and comments^^

Don't 4get to leave your precious comments kay?

Thanks for everything

-cassielf29-