Back to work

Our Bittersweet Marriage

The guys are excited.Your parents and Changmin's parents are in the mansion waiting for the both of you to come home. Mason is holding a bouquet of white roses. Yoochun is still upstairs, writing a song.

Ding! Dong!

Butler Seo who's like a father to you rush to the front door, he opens the double door and as expected it's the happy newly wed couple.

You run into your mother's arms.She gives you a hug.

"Ah muh nim, I miss you"

"I miss you too sweetie"

Your parents live in NY it's hard for you to meet them as they live far away. Your relationship with your parents had  improved after your twin sister,Chaerin passed away. They focus more on you as what Chaerin want them to.Eventhough she's gone, you always miss her but you keep it to yourself. 

Changmin politely greet his parents and his in-laws.The guys gives him a hug.

"Our magnae" Yunho pinches his cheeks.

Changmin smiles awkwardly as he hates it.

His fellow members starts shooting him with questions.

"How's your honeymoon?"

"Did people recognised you?"

"Is it fun to be married?"

Yoochun is walking down the stairs heading towards you. You saw him smiling.

"Nice to see you're home" states Yoochun.

"Nice to see you Yoochun oppa!"

Changmin moves to your side and hug your waist with his arm.Your face turns red from his brave action.You pinch his arm,whispering to him."I like you're being romantic but, not now"

He ignores you.You're getting annoyed of his behavior.He loves skinship and didn't care whether it's in public and infront of other people.

"Omma!" Mason hands you the roses.

You take it and smell the roses."It's lovely.Thank you my baby" You peck his cheek.

Mason calls you 'Omma' after he lost Chaerin.Changmin doesn't like it as it ruins the family tree. Mason calls him Uncle.People might get the wrong idea that you are Yoochun's wife. Changmin told you about it before but how can you tell Mason to stop calling you 'Omma'. 

"Let's get unpack, _____" Changmin guides you in to your room which is infront of Yunho's. Changmin's room upstairs will be Mason's. The third floor are Yoochun, Junsu and Jaejoong's room.

You walk in to see the room is beautifully decorated.You gasp in shock.

"Omo! It's beautiful.Who did this?"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTktAGyvqLfTBcAm6Mx3Gv

"We did it with the help of your mom and Changmin's mom.It's all their idea" says Jaejoong.

Changmin sits on the edge of the bed. "It's all new. You guys don't really have to do this"

"So, both of you need to have a child quick" Yunho blurted out.His face is emotionless.

You swallow your saliva hard.Changmin looks at the other away.

 

The next morning....

You wake up early and leave to your workplace. As expected the place is a mess.Clothes and fabrics scattered on the floor. Models are trying on their clothes. Tomorrow will be the first 'Fashionable Style' and 'BeLLe' collaboration for the new dress and tuxedo collections.

You quickly go to check on your model."Hey, Anna.How does it going?"

She turns around showing you the dress that you designed.It's a soft pink long dress with a y cut. The front is a 'V' shaped and the back was a little bare. 

"It looks good on you" You praised her.

"Thank you and I love it too" 

Joongki is watching you from far before he decides to approach you.

"Looks like someone's busy"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDPwiyv2I2_ceritOYpHI

"Joongki-ssi, you're here?"

"As you can see"

You move on to the next dress. The english model proudly shows you a runaway walk.You clap your hands. "Nice one.Where's the shoes for this?"

Joongki checks his file. "The blue Gucci one"

A staff goes to find for it.

"I'll help you" he voulunteers.

You nod,smiling at ease.

The next  hours are like a battle field.Shoes,bags and clothes need to be match.You have to check the guest list too and arranged the seats.

You pick the stickers that have the VIPs names on it."Ah buh ji needs to seat beside ah muh nim. C-C Mr.Shim should be next to me"

Secretary Lee hands you another file."Here is the the pictures of clothes the guest are wearing"

"Omo! Janghyuk sunbaenim and Jihoon sunbaenim are wearing the same suit. Please inform them,now" To make it a perfect show guests shouldn't wear the same outfit or it migh spoil the mood.

Joongki places his sticker on your left side."Are you okay with me here?"

"Sure"

 

It's already 3 a.m. Changmin is still awake. He turns to face  the empty side on the bed.Your scent is there.He takes your pillow and hug it. He tried to call you multiple of times but you're not answering. Worried he wants to pay you a visit but he realised he can't. His mother-in-law told him not to worry because it's normal for you to be busy a day before a fashion show.

He reaches for his phone at the side table and press the first speed dial.He lets out a heavy sigh,wishing you to answer your phone.

 

After a tiring session of arranging the clothes and make sure everything's perfect you sit on your chair,shutting your eyes when your phone rings.

You massage your nape, looking at the caller ID. Smile curled on your lips.

"Hello,honey"

"Hello! You're finally answering your phone!" Changmin sounds excited.

You giggle. "You're not asleep yet? It's already late"

"I-I'm just bored.I guess" He bit his lower lip as he's lying.The real reason is because you're not there,besides him.His ego didn't allow him to say so.

"You'll come to my fashion show tomorrow,right?"

"God's will.I'll try my best to come"

You lean backward."I'll send you the ticket tomorrow. So, have you eat yet?"

"Umm,yea.I ate Jaejoong's hyung black bean noodles.You?"

You rub your stomach and it growls. "Not yet"

"What!? You know I don't like you to starve yourself" says Changmin.He's mad.

"I will later"

"I'll be there in 10 minutes.I'll buy you something to eat" He quickly snatch a t-shirt to wear and grabs his trench coat.It's freezing outside.

You can hear his footsteps running down the staircase."Don't worry.I'll get it myself just go back in the room"

"Nope. Wait for me.Bye"

He hungs up. 

"Hello! Hey, honey!"

Joongki heard your conversation, he knew it's Changmin.But hearing you calling him 'honey' is not a usual thing.Only married couples usually use that.He looks out the window expecting a familiar guy to park his car.

****************************************************************************************************************************************

Please susb and leave comments^^

I'll read it and I really hope you guys won't be silent readers.Thanks for everything 

May God bless all of you~