Closer to you

Our Bittersweet Marriage

Changmin is speechless after hearing all of the doctor's explaination on Anna's condition.He knows something is not too good on her but, he didn't expect that it will be this serious. Still in shock,Changmin walks in to see Anna lying down helplessly on the white duvet bed. Wires on her body, with ther eyes close she looks so naive like a newborn baby.

He takes a seat on a chair next to her bed, he reaches for her hand on her side.He slowly grasp her it,looking at her, a friendly look." How can you be like this? Can't you be like before, a cheerful girl"

Anna gains her concious, she pulls her hands away from him."You're awake?" Her lips are pale and so does her face."Leave Changmin, your wife won't like it for you to be here"

"Choi Anna, we're friends anyway. Can't you see? It's just me here.How can I leave you alone thinking that you just try to kill yourself" Changmin's eyes widen open to see her trying to take out the wires from her body,he holds her still."Stop it, you need to get your treatment.Come back to your senses,don't do anything stupid!"

Tears falls down her eyes,her voice is cracking."What do you know? You're living your life well, you have the one you love with you and me? My parents abandon me,Jaejoong left me.You...hate me" Changmin pulls her into a hug. "I never said I hate you,I was just mad at you. Stop crying,it doesn't suits you."

"Don't pity me, I hate it. What is the point of you hugging me,comforting me when the next day you will be gone with the wind? It will just hurt me more Shim Changmin.If you could please leave now, it won't be as hard as later" Changmin unwraps his arms around her,handing her his handkerchief."Wipe those ugly tears away. Get a hold of yourself."

"I love you Changmin,I really do.I don't want to see you far away from me"

"Choi Anna" Changmin's voice sounding mad."I can be your friend,your brother but not your lover"

"Then go, go far away from me.I don't want to see you anymore"

"But, you need help and this is what I'm going to do for you.I'll stay by your side, as a friend.Nothing more, nothing less."

Anna smirks,turning her head to the other side."What good can it do for me? Will your heart change? Will you love me back?" He shakes his head."My love is only for my dearest wife and for you to know, she's 2 months pregnant.I will come to see you again tomorrow"

She grabs his sleeve."Stay for a bit,I'm scared~" Changmin glances at his watch.The show will end in half an hour.He hesistates to, but he gets back to his seat. "Sleep, you need to regain your energy,you fool"

"I need you Changmin,I desperately need you" Changmin's lips turns thin, he doesn't know what to say or what to do.He just stares blankly at her,letting her putting his palm on her cheek,forcing herself to sleep.

 

Junsu runs to the front door after he heard a car engine. As expected,there's the youngest man in the house standing,taking off his shoes."Hyung"

"Where have you been? ________ is dissapointed in you.How can you not attend something so important to her?" Junsu barks.Jaejoong hold him back beforehe gets out of control and land a punch on Changmin."I don't want to hear anything.Just go upstairs and console her,she looks upset"

"Thank you hyung" Changmin pats Junsu's back before climbing up the stairs to his room. He nervously enter the space where his wife is sleeping on the bed, wearing her pink bathrobe.Changmin takes off his suit,grabbing a towel.He takes a warm bath,emptying his mind from all the disturbing thoughts.

He wears his grey shorts, bringing along your night gown.He can't let you sleep in the damp bathrobe.He climbs on the bed,untying the ribbong around your waist.He looks at your tear-stained face,caressing it lovingly.You turn your back at him still sleeping.Changmin has no choice but to wake you up.He goes down from the king-sized bed,kneeling on the floor facing you. He kisses your forehead,down to the tip of your nose,to your lips murmuring "Darling~"You wince,opening your eyes.

"What time is it?" you remember asking the same question to Joongki as soon as you open your eyes."2 a.m. You need to change,this bathrobe is damp"

You straighten your back,leaning on the bedframe.He approaches you,taking off the bathrobe.You pull the duvet up to your chest."I don't want to wear that, I want to wear your clothes.I hate the smell on mine.It makes me nauseous"

"It must be because of the baby" he obeys,bringing his t-shirt that will goes down to your knees.You put your hands up,letting him slipping the t-shirt to your arms.Then,he turns the ligths off lying down next to you."Don't you want to give your husband a good night kiss?"

You shake your head."No" He holds your shoulder,turning you to face him."Darling~ I'm sorry about just now.One of my friends is in the hospital.I was just visitng,I don't know it will take so long.Punish me" He pouts while his heart hurt so much to lie to you.He tries to pull you closer to him but you push him away "I was looking for you like mad.How can you do this to me?"

"I'm sorry okI'm ready for the punishment.Now turn around and look at me"

"I don't want to" you murmur while tears starts to well up.Changmin hugs your waist from behind, he peck your neck."Darling, I won't say anything more about not attending something so important to you because all of my words will sound like excuses.Don't let me beg for your forgiveness"

You turn to face him with your teary eyes,you blink and it falls."Ssshhh..I'm sorry darling,I love you" He kisses your tears away.You lightly punch his chest,pushing him away from you but,he's much stronger.He grasp your wrists,pulling you closer to him while you still struggling to break free from him.You start to sob making him feels guilty.

"Go away! I don't want to see you! Let go of me!" You're breathing heavily using all your strength to free yourself from his embrace.He your hair,letting go of your hands."Calm down darling,you might shock our baby"

"You promise me that you'll come but,those are nothing but just empty words.I hate you!" You get up from the bed,Changmin catches after you,spreading his arm wide."Stay"

"Don't you dare bossing me around,this is not the first time you leave me alone like this." You push his arm walking forward and again, he stops you. He runs his fingers through his silky black hair."I remember coming home late when you're waiting to have dinner with me.I remember receiving calls from the hyungs when you got hurt in Jeju-do and I didn't come to see you.I break your heart a couple of times already and I am aware of that"

You move to the right side but he wraps his strong arms around you.You stand as stiff as statue."Darling,let's not fight over this.We were just back to loving each other a few days before.You are becoming more sensitive these days and your tears are falling easily starting you got pregnant,I guess. You know how bold and clueless I am so,lead me.Teach me how to be a good husband to you"

You feel weak as your head is spinning from all these bulding tension.You grasp Changmin's t-shirt as you're afraid you might fall on the marble floor.

"Darling, are you even ok?" asks Changmin concern.Cold beads of sweats starts falling from your forehead."I don't think you are" He carries you bridal-style to the bed."Relax now" he whispers,wiping the sweats off you.

"Don't break your promises again or I will really hate you"

"Thank you for the chance,sweetheart. Tomorrow I'll prepare the foods for our parents.We're telling them about this little creature,the proof of our love.You don't have to worry a thing and wake up as late as you want" he giggles.You hold his hands,kissing his fingers one by one.You're too tired to say anything.You close your eyes.

Changmin keeps looking at you when a single tear fall from his eye."Baby, forgive your bad appa for making your omma cried" He your tummy,imagining when the bump will shows. He's so stressed out, a woman who he loves the most is dissapointed in him while another woman who needs his care is  madly in love with him. He's so confuse on who he needs to put up first.

 

"Yay! Do it properly" scolds Jaejoong at Changmin who's chopping the veggies like a snail."It's tough hyung"

You laugh,sitting at the counter looking at the frustrated Changmin."So you think cooking your food isn't tough?" You flick his forehead,he whines "Darling~"

"Look at you complaining,whining like a little kid" You take a bite of the apple on your hand,swinging your legs back and forth."I prefer hours of dancing than these"

Jaejoong takes the knife from Changmin cutting everything like a masterchef.Changmin claps his hands happily."Hyung zzang!"

"Focus! You love food but you can't even make it yourself" 

"Hyung!"

You high-fived Jaejoong, Changmin rolls his eyes."Leave me alone if me suffering is your happiness" You peck his cheek."Better?" He points to his lips."Kiss me here" You pinch his waist running away."Darling! That's a foul"

After 2 hours of cooking with Changmin's clumsiness.The table is full with mouth-watering dishes.Your and Changmin's parents are here.Grandma,the guys and Mason are here too.Yoochun's brother,Yoohwan come right after his filming end.

"As everyone is here, I cooked all these with Jaejoong hyung for celebrating my dearest wife,________'s fashion show last night"

They clap their hands,congratulating you.Changmin moves closer to you, holding your hand.Everyone is at the dining and only the two of you standing up.Changmin hugs your waist,smiling proudly." and...we are currently expecting..."

"a baby" you continue his words and your face turns pink.

"Really?" asks Mr.Shim.

"Yes,father" 

They all starts to clap louder,Changmin looks lovingly at you,kissing your temple.

"How many weeks has it been?"

"2 months Yoochun oppa" you answer him, can't take the smile off your face.They're all happy for the both of you.Changmin will be the first of their group to have a child of his own.

"I'm jealous"states Junsu and everyone burst out laughter.

 ***************************

Kindly please leave comments,being a silent reader hurts me.I've been updating this ff and no reponds from you readers are dissaointing me.I'm not asking for too much aren't I? Thanks for everything and sorry.

Sincerely,me