Home

Our Bittersweet Marriage

Changmin brings you back to his parents house. He can't let you go from his grasp and keep glancing at you . The doctor says you're fine so you can go home but, your body is still weak. As soon as you get in his room, he lays you down on the bed.

"I feel sorry to your parents.How can I be sick right now" You mutter, squeezing his hand.

Changmin is smiling, he brushes his thumb on your cheek to your lips and moves his hand to your tummy.

"W-What are you doing?"

"Do you want us to have a baby soon? My mom said she can't wait to hold one.What do you think?"

You are at lost for words.Having a child of your own, a child with him, your lover is what you have been dreaming and wanting all this time. But why can't you answer him,yes? Is it because you're scared? Scared because your marriage with him is a secret? Nobody other than your family,his family and close friends knows about it. 

You close your eyes , playing with his fingers on your tummy. You don't know what to say and prefer to keep quiet. 

"I guess we should wait a little longer" says Changmin , taking his hand off you. 

"I have been hurting you nowadays. Again, I'm sorry" You hold his wrist."Don't leave me alone....I'm frustrated right now.Why do those people keep looking down at me? I think I have done a good job or maybe it's not enough for them.What should I do?" You run your long slender fingers through your hair,looking at him. "I need a hug, can you give me one?"

He peck your cheek, wrapping his arm around you. Giving you a warm hug. "Feeling better?"

You nod, burying your face in his chest."You think those people really want me to quit?"

"Show them you're lot more better than what they think.I know you can do it"

 

The mansion is empty when you come home. You walk in, exploring every space.

"Mason-ah! Jae oppa!Yoochun oppa! Junsu oppa! Yunho oppa! Hal muh nim!" You run around looking for them. Changmin is catching after you.

You keep calling their names, climbing up the stairs to every floor."Where's everyone?"

"Why are you so hyperactive today?" He turns his phone on, calling Yunho."Hyung, where are you?"

"The mall, Mason is craving for an ice-cream, you're home?"

"Yes and she's really eager to see Mason, can you tell that to him?"

Yunho calls for Mason who's fighting over ice-cream with Junsu.Changmin didn't take his eyes off you, he's afraid if you collapsed as you're not fully recover yet.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Uncle Changmin" Mason politely greet his scary uncle.

Changmin climb up the stairs to you, he looks at second floor but you're not there."Mason-ah, wait a second"

He goes to the third floor to see Yoochun's room is wide open. You're there on the bed, holding a photo frame.He slowly approach you, holding your shoulder.

"Mason is on the line" He hands you his cellphone.

You smile bitterly."Mason-ah!" The way you greet Mason, Changmin knows you're not in a good mood.Maybe because you're sick or the picture of Yoochun and Chaerin, your late sister.

Mason jump out of joy."Omma! I miss you"

"I know.Where are you? Omma, couldn't find you" You're coughing badly, you hold the phone further but Mason still can hear it.

"Omma, you're okay?" asks Mason worried. You rarely got sick and when you do, it will take longer to go away.

You hold your chest."Just come back when you're finish.Enjoy yourself"

"Yes, bye bye"

You hung up and turn to look at Changmin."I think I need to got to the office.I have to finish one of my dress." You put the photo back to where you took it. Not wanting to upset him, you give him a slight hug."I won't be long"

"No, stay home. You're not going anywhere today.You're not in a good shape" He carries you in his arm."Please, darling"

You nod, giving in. You love it when he holds you in his arm. He brings you to the living room and suddenly lands his lips on yours.You can feel he's smiling.

"Honey~" You murmur.

He leans on you on the couch. You don't know what he's trying to do. He's concious, not drunk.Why is he acting this way?  You hesistate but you kiss him back just at the point you're feeling drown in his kisses, he stops and buries his face on your neck. Both of you are panting.

"I-I miss you, so much" confessed Changmin."Don't you remember when the last time I ever touch you? That was last month. Both of has been busy.When I come home, you're deeply asleep and I'm too tired to even lift my head to kiss you"

You come to your senses, he's right.It has been near to a month you ever get to have a conversation with him.When you meet at the dining, you normally talk to the other guys or leave early because of work.Now, you understand why he really want you to come with him to his parents house.He want to spend time with you.

"Why are we drifitng apart?" You run your fingers through his hair. 

"That's what I want to ask you"

You can't stand to see him this weak, this dissapointed. He gets on his feet, walking to the kitchen.You're just lying there, dumbfounded. You feel guilty for the up-tenth time. Now, you can't afford to look at his face, you just can't. You take a deep breath and brace yourself to move closer towards him. 

"Changmin, here look at me" You hold his shoulders, turning him around.His eyes well up,you caress his face.He blinks  a few times and tears fall down his cheeks.He must be hurt because you keep abandoning him.You're not there at his drama set. You rarely give him a call.You turn to Jaejoong or Joongki if something went wrong.He misunderstood.You're not avoiding him, you're giving him a space to focus on his acting.

"Why are you avoiding me? Don't you love me anymore? Tell me what should I change for us to be close to each other like what we used to. We might be sleeping on the same bed, we might be seeing each other everyday but....I still miss you,sincerely" He sighs deeply,resting his chin on your head."Tell me,what's wrong? What should I change for you to-"

You cut his words with a kiss on his lips.He's a bit shock but slowly he fails to resist.You pull away,cupping his face."I'm not trying to avoid you. I'm giving you a space to focus on your role in the drama. You must fall in love with,Anna's character."

"Then, why can't I take the easier way?" He wet his lips."Imagine you, as her.So, what I need to do is fall in love with you more"

You giggle."Silly"

"Why did you left the set that day and why do you get mad at me? I keep thinking about it" asks Changmin with a low voice.

You have no choice but to tell him the reason.He chuckles, not a respond you expect.

"It's not funny!" You playfuly hit his chest.

"Should I make those eyes? Come here"

Your run away from him as he keeps on making those cold face.You don't know why but you laugh out loud at his expression.

"See, you're laughing.It's not scary,it's funny" says Changmin with a big grin on his face."Admit it, you're just being emotional that day.Say it,say it so this face.Won't scare you again darling"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxU8_5hJvyGfohCz8MBrF

You fall on the floor,laughing."I think,you're right.I'm just being emotional that day." He sits on the floor next to you,pouting."Now,what is it, my hubby?" You poke his cheek."Why are you acting cute? But,really Junsu oppa is better"

"Aish! Forget it" He turns his back at you. You pinch his cheeks.

"What do you want, my prince?"

He touches his chin,seems to be thinking critically."Chicken? No,no,no meat?" A recipe book on the coffee table caught his attention.A delicious steak is at the front page."Steak?"

 

You roll your eyes."Food again? I can't defeat food in your heart honey"

"Now, help me choose.Should we have meat or chicken?"

You take the recipe book, flipping the pages."I prefer chicken"

He shook his head."Let's have both!" He claps his hands in delight like a kid getting a candy."Come on,cook,cook,cook"

"I get it ok, but you need to help me"

He pulls you with him to the kitchen.His face is full of excitement.He can be a bit annoying at some times.But clearly, food is number one in his heart.

 

The mansion is noisy.Everyone is at the dining.Mason is beside Yoochun,infront of you.Changmin is next to you, he keeps shoving food in his mouth.Yunho hit his back.

"Hyung!" shouts Changmin,almost choke on his food.

"You glutton! Can't you focus on our conversation?" 

Junsu is smiling alone, playing with his food.

"Uncle Junsu, don't play with your food" scolds Mason, making the others laugh. Junsu little rival,Mason.

Junsu sticks his tongue out at Mason."Wait till one of your toy car dissapears"

"Uncle, please not the new one" begs Mason.

"I don't care" 

"Junsu, cut it off.Mason-ah, don't bother him.Appa can buy you a new one" Yoochun has to stop them as both of them are stubborn.Junsu is always so childish.

Jaejoong is rubbing his eyes, yawning. Yunho pours a glass of water for him."Drink, how can you be so sleepy? Didn't you get enough sleep?"

"Guess so, I'm nervous about our comeback.The fans must be expecting a lot"  

"Still you have to sleep Jae or you want to move in my room.I'll make sure you sleep well" offers Yunho.

Jaejoong smirks."I'm not a baby Yunho"

"I can make a glass of warm milk for you every night" You pass the chicken soup to Changmin."It should help"

Jaejoong sheepishly rubs the back of his neck, he's shy at how much everyone care for him."Thank you guys"

Changmin's phone is ringing but he's too busy eating to even care."Darling, reach in my pocket.My phone is in here" You pull it out from his jeans pocket, looking at the caller ID.

"Choi Anna" you read the name out loud.Yunho immediately looks at Jaejoong who has his chopsticks down.

****************************************************************************************************************************

What is going to happen? *heart pounding

Please do comments^^ I'll try my best to reply, sincerely

SUBS AND COMMENTS ARE APPREACIATED ^^ ^_^