She

Our Bittersweet Marriage

Jaejoong puts his chopsticks down immediately after he heard Anna's name. You look at Changmin who has his poker face on and takes the phone from you.He moves slightly further and goes out to the garden instead.You watch his back then, looks down to the ground, heading back to your seat.

"Omma can you read me a story later?" asks Mason blinking his clear black eyes.You nod smiling.

The other guys can see that you're feeling jealous and uneasy. You lose your appetite,staring at the food while holding your spoon.

"What is it Anna? You're okay?" Changmin can listen to her sighs on the line.

"So boring of you! You should ask if I want to meet you,go out or something" Anna is in his house, lying down on her bed while polishing her nails."So?"

"I'm busy right now, can we talk tomorrow?" Changmin tries to end this conversation as soon as he can.

"No"

Changmin is at lost for words,Anna is stubborn."Anna-ssi,I'm serious" and with that she hung up,sounding frustrated.

The others have finish eating, left you alone with a half-full rice bowl in front of you. You heard foot steps behind you."Sorry" he smiles, looking at you."The others at the living room?"

You nod, yawning.He ruffles your hair.'Go get some sleep,I'll be upstairs shortly"

"I'll wait for you to finish these."

"Okay! Darling, you're going to be on the set tomorrow?"

"Guess so"

"Please be,hmm?"

"Yes, my prince"

 

Yoochun is in the studio, playing the keyboard.Beautiful claming tunes can be heard in the sound-proof room. Jaejoong is on a red leather couch at the corner reading a book. 

"Have you totally forget her?" 

"Silly, let's not talk about this Yunho-ah" Jaejoong forces a smile on his face."She's long gone"

Yunho stares at him."You can win her back. She's still single means she still has you in her mind"

"Sometimes, I do think about her but I pretended I'm not.Truthfuly, I think I'm still into her" says Jaejoong being honest."Now, she's chasing for Changmin.What if she really likes him?"

Yoochun stops his fingers."Changmin's married and we know that he really loves ______. It's impossible for him to turn to another woman."

"I'm afraid, I don't want her anymore"

Changmin rubs his eyes as he wakes up, the clock shows 7 a.m. He touches a pair of arms around his waist.Looking around, clothes scattered on the ground. 

"Darling~" He softly calls you.

You groan leaning closer to him, not waking up. Changmin gives you butterflies kisses on your face.You giggle."Stop it' He blows air on your bangs, gives you a light kiss on the lips."Let's get to work.You'll be going to the set with me"

You stretch your arms out at him with your eyes close."Carry me"

He pinches your nose."No fooling around, we're going to be late"

No answer.

""Alright, here" He wraps your body with the blanket, carrying you bridal-style."Take a warm bath, your body is still hot.I don't know you still have a fever."

"My head feels heavy....." You slowly open your eyes to see a gorgeous guy in front of you, with a worried look.

Changmin puts you down in the bathroom."Just take a quick shower.I'll be out here,waiting for you"

With wobbly steps you quickly brush your teeth and open the water-heater.

 

Anna is getting her make-up ready for the next scene. A scene with Changmin, the only one today. Changmin is reading his script over again. You're busy talking to the manager about how long will it takes for you to design Changmin a new wardrobe as you're still preparing for your upcoming fashion show.

The director is already sitting on his chair.Changmin looks nervous while Anna is always calm. You cross your arms, loooking at the main characters.

"What are you trying to do? Quit this job, I can find other secretary and I'll find you a good job at other places" says Changmin with a cold face.

Anna's eyes wells up. "Thought we're over so what's the problem?"

Changmin moves closer towards her, afraid of him Anna moves backwards."Don't come any closer!" He harshly grabs her wrists."The problem is..... It hurts me when you're close to me because I have so many things to tell you, to hug you and ...to kiss you"

"Don't you even dare to take another step closer to me or-"

His lips crush on hers. He kisses her hard, deep and harsh, holding her wists as it turns red. You're in a shock, your heart is telling to you to look elsewhere but your mind and your body refused to.You freeze, watching your husband kissing other woman.

You feel strong arms around your petite body, pulling you closer and rest your head on his shoulder.This guy gently rubs your back."This is just an acting,remember?"

You recognised this smell, no one else other than..."Joongki?"

"Am I your hero? right now"

"Tsk.No!Cangmin is my only hero but you can be the number two"

"Stop pretending and cry all you want" 

You fail to hold back your tears as it slowly falls down your cheeks."Fool me, that's just an acting"

"Cut!"

Changmin immediately rush towards Anna, checking her wrists, he knows well how harsh he grasp it."You're okay?"

"Nothing serious..You're doing good" She smiles sweetly at him. She turns behind when her long sleeve white blouse shows a red spot on the area around her wrist."Wait!"

He holds her hands, checking her wirst.There's a fresh long scar and it's bleeding."You cut yourself" says Changmin in a low voice."Why?"

Clearly it's a cut from a kitchen knife and shows that's a suicide attempt."Answer me,Anna"

"Told you, it was nothing so, please let me go.You have no right on me Changmin, you don't even like me like how I'm falling for you" She snatches her hand from him and turns on her heels.

 

You're sitting down, checking the list of guest that will be coming to the fashion show. You're feeling dizzy, you gently massage your temple but the pain is not leaving.You search in your handbag for pills.You reach out to take your tumbler when you cough out hard and it falls to the ground.

"Here"

You look up, smile curls on your lips."Honey" You whisper.

"Still not feeling well?" He wants to touch your forehead but you move aback. "No"

Snapped from his thoughts Changmin realised that both of you are strangers in public."Sorry, you should get more rest Miss _______"

"I think so but I have to go to the office to grab some of my things for a while"

Out of the sudden he kneels down in front of you, kissing your fingers one by one, it was soft and gentle."I saw you watching me.I forgot to tell you about that scene"

"I'm  a professional actor's wife.I'm fine with it"

He sighs, biting his lips."I'll be home late.I have to meet my friends, don't wait for me tonight and sleep tight.Dream of me"

"Just don't be too late, it worries me" You brush your thumb on his cheek.You're mine, forever.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

COMMENTS AND SUBS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMMENDED

PLEASE DO LEAVE ME YOUR COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS.BTW WATCH OUT FOR THE NEXT CHAP!

-love cassielf29-