Inner thoughts

Our Bittersweet Marriage

Changmin keeps holding your hand,driving you to your work place. He's smiling brightly,looking proud."We really have to tell them now darling.Can't wait,the hyungs must be jealous.Should I call my parents to come by to? My sisters must be thrill as well"

"I really have to rush to the studio,I'm sorry honey.We'll tell them later.Please be patient till the fashion show is over" You rub your palms together,showing him your puppy eyes."Handsome please"He sighs,his face clearly shows that he's unhappy.You have to stay over tonight that it's the day before the fashion show. 

"So you choose your career over our baby? Darling think it over" You squeeze his hand."You promise me that you will be more understanding,then try to be for me and our baby.Honey" You kiss his fingers one by one.His gaze softens."I'll wait"

You hug his arm."Thank you my handsome prince" He's not smiling anymore,you do feel bad but you are in hurry. He stops by the road, taking your bagpack from the back seat."Come home as soon as the show is over, no congratulate party.Eat well and try to get 3 hours sleep at least"

"I will" you hug him tightly,he your hair kissing your forehead."Remember, you're two person now.Be responsible" You poke his cheek."I get it ok,I'm a mother now"

He pulls you back in his arms, not letting you go. "Honey~ I'll be running late" He ruffles your hair."You always do a great job, this is going to be a success. Our love is with you" he place his palm on your tummy,you burst out laughter."I feel funny, my bump isn't that big yet.Just hold on there Mr.Shim, you will be hearing me nagging about my aching back in a few more months"

"Can't wait to see you get plump, you're thin.Do you even know that I like plump girls" he makes a sly grin.You pinch his jaw."I'll get fat till you can't even carry me to bed anymore" He laughs out loud, you cross your arms."I'm serious,  better get going now.Bye bye" You peck his lips 3 times and quickly walk out from the car.You did turn behind to wave goodbye at him.

As soon as you enter the building, Miss Lee brings you to the models. Lots of dress needs last touch up and fittings. You take off your glasses from your bagpack and tie your hair to a ponytail.This is going to be a long day.

 

Changmin reads his script out loud before the camera rolls,Anna is still not here.She called saying that she's unwell and ask for her filming to be postponed.Thanks to that,Changmin get to come home early today but it will just make himfeel lonely as you're not home till tomorrow night.

 

Mason and Yoochun goes out to visit Chaerin's grave. They went up the hill to her tombstone.Yoochun is busy taking the weeds out while Mason keeps talking to her late mother.

"Omma, Uncle Changmin has been bad to Noona all these days.Tell God to make them happy again. Noona cries all night beside me,I hide my face under the blanket so tht she didn't know I was eavesdropping." Yoochun pats his adopted son's back. How can this small boy has so much in his mind? 

"You call her Noona in front of your mom.Why? Omma,will be glad to know _______ is currently taking care of you"

"It will be tough to say, Omma, the second omma.Omma,will be noona here"

"I get it, don't you want to ask Omma for anything else? Toys?"

"Appa, Omma can't buy toys for me from heaven.How can she send it here?"

Yoochun chuckles."You're right son, pray for your mom.It's late,we're going home"

 

The staffs are busy running around from one model to another, You are being really strict with the dresses, the designers and tailors are having problems.They began to get stressed out but, you're looking too calm writing something on your notebook. Joongki is at the corner checking out his pieces, he didn't even talk to you.

you today,not even a word.

"Cut it shorter, stitch it here" You turn to another model who's wearing a dark blue long dress."Tighten the waist,show her figure, she will look pretty then" Miss Lee can't even rest following you around."The hair, you did a great job but, I don't get the feel. Do it again"

"Director Nam, don't you want to rest for a while?" asks Miss Lee glancing at her watch."It's almost 2.30 a.m. They need to rest and so do you"

You clap your hands getting their attention."I'm sorry but, finish what you're doing right now and get some rest.Proceed"

"Thank you" answers them politely,trying to keep their eyelids open.You take a set of needle and thread walking towards, a short white dress.You twist and turn the dummy till something catch your eyes."This need to be fix"

"Can't you do it tomorrow morning? Like on 9 a.m. It's really late now,dear" You shake your head ignoring your secretary who's worried about you.After minutes,it turns to hours.All of the employees have gone home,Secretary Lee is sleeping on the leather sofa while Joongki fall asleep at the corner,hugging himself. You're still awake checking the dresses again and again.You want everything to be perfect as your parents will be here this evening."Done!" you shout clapping your hands.You look around to see Secretary Lee and Joongki are the one who stays. You reach in your pocket to see 15 missed calls and 10 messages,all from Changmin.

'Why aren't you answering your phone?'

'Darling why no respond? I'm worried about you and our baby'

'I really can't sleep tonight if you continue on not answering my calls'

'I'll punish you when we meet'

'This is driving me crazy,call me back please'

You stop looking through the messages and press on the speed dial.The line is still ringing on the other side, he's not answering,probably he has fallen asleep. You look into your bagpack to see you bring along a thin blanket.You take it out and place it on Secretary Lee's body."Thank you, eonni"

Then you walk towards the softly snoring Joongki, you look around to see one hanging  rejected ripped coat.You put it on him,carefully placing a throw pillow under his head."How can a rich guy like you sleep on this wooden floor?" You clean his hair from threads, laughing to yourself."Talk to me tomorrow,I miss you" You're sleepy, you can see doubles then all turns black.

 

Jaejoong is washing dishes at the kitchen with Changmin watching, he had just finished his ramen.His cellphone is out of bettery so he left it upstairs."Hyung, where did you go coming home so late?"asks Changmin his chopsticks.

"Just somewhere for a lonely guy like me, you're married.Lucky you" 

"Should I? My wife just left me for work.She's really busy nowadays" Changmin sighs,playing with his wedding bracelet."It may be 24hours but it feels like she left for days"

"You're newlyweds,that's why"

"It's going to be our one year wedding anniversary,I think I should take her for a vacation.She should have some rest" 

"She's not pregnant aren't she?" Jaejoong sounds cold,wiping his hands with a kitchen towel.Changmin swallows his saliva hard,he promised to tell the others about it with you."N-No,why hyung? Is there going to be any rpoblem if she is?"

"She's not officially married to you to the public,to people around her.What would they think of her when an unmarried woman having a big tummy. She's still young anyway,she's 22"

"I'll make sure to make it public when the time comes. I can't let people look down on her.She's a decent woman and she has a husband.She's not a wild rich woman.I'll make my marriage public,she just have to wait for a bit"

"Make sure, you do as you say.Don't break her heart Changmin-ah" 

 

Author's note:

Thanks for all the subs and comments^^

Please do leave comments to motivae me,will continue updating so be patient ok.I have one month holdiday to write this.