Just Because of love

Our Bittersweet Marriage

Yoochun is at the edge of his patient level, Mason keeps on crying asking for his mother who has been gone for days. He's rolling on the floor with his tear-stained face,whining. Mason didn't know that you and Changmin are in a divorce process, which means that Mason has no idea that his mother won't be living in this mansion anymore.

"Omma! Omma!" 

"Mason-ah, appa can't put up with you acting this way everyday.Be a good boy and lie down on your bed" he's gritting his teeth not to yell at this little boy.The clock is showing on 12 p.m.,Mason is 3 hours late from his bed time.

"Mason wants omma! omma! Where's omma!?" he's choking on his tears,lying on his tummy on the floor.This is not the first time he's throwing a tantrum but,usually he will stop after an hour and get tired.Today,he must have reach his limit.He won't back down until he can see his mother.

"Park Mason,don't make appa yell at you.Now get on your bed and sleep"

"No! Mason's not sleeping until omma is here!"

"Park Mason!" shouts Yoochun making the boy startled and cry even louder.Frustrated,Yoochun walks out from the room leaving his son,sobbing on the floor.He leans against the door,sighing.Junsu passes by him,raising an eyebrow."What's wrong Chunnie? You look miserable"

"Mason.... I don't know what to do anymore.He's driving me nuts"

"I'm not good with kids but,if I can do anything to help?" offers Junsu,Mason is striking a riot every night before he goes to bed.They're used to it now.Jaejoong must be sleeping in Yunho's room as he's too tired after his press conference for his new single.All of them on the third floor don't really complain about it as Mason is their nephew.

"Changmin? Is he home yet?" asks Yoochun,Changmin is their last hope.Mason listens well to Changmin.Jaejoong can be helpful too but he's too tired to even lift his head.

"Downstairs. Better don't even get close to that magnae.He looks extremely miserable,far more than you."

"How long should I wait until Mason actually fall asleep? "

"Yoochun"

Yoochun is about to go down the stairs when Changmin is in front of him.Yoochun can't even say anything to see Changmin in this state.He goes in Mason's room to find the boy,lying down on the floor,he carries him in his arms to the bed.Mason hugs his uncle tight."Uncle Changmin...where's omma?"

"She...will comeback" he rubs Mason's back to soothe him.He has stop sobbing,wiping the tears away."Really? What took omma so long? Didn't you tell her Mason miss her?"

"She misses us too.Omma is just too sick to even live here with us.She needs some time to heal" says Changmin,putting Mason down,pulling the cover up to his chest. " He pats Mason's chest,kissing his cheeks."Now,don't make it tough for your appa.He has suffered a lot"

"If Mason be a good boy,will omma come home faster?"

Changmin nods,smiling bitterly.

 

"Why do you lie to him?" Yoochun is mad at him for giving hopes to Mason.The next day and the day after Mason will keep on asking for you when,you're not coming back."I'm not lying,Yoochun hyung"

"So..you guys are not into this divorce?" Junsu is getting confused."Yes,now let me rest"

 

"Starting from today,no going out from this house,hand me your cellphone"

"Appa, this is not it" you look to your left to see your maid taking your bagpack from you."Appa!" they reach in your pockets,taking everything out.You can't even fight back as you're holding on your cructhes."Appa,this is too harsh"

"Why do you keep on meeting that man who made you lose your child? Who cheat on you?" he points his index finger to you, you have never go against his words but now you are. "Why are you so into him?"

"Because I love him appa" you try to sound as gentle as you can. You can't be rude to your father. "Can't you give him another chance?"

"You're not going out from your room until the day you go on trial and no compromise! My decision is final! Get her to her room"

The butlers try to grab your arms before you step backward."I can go on my own"

"By the way,Butler Seo won't be around.I'm sending him back to the states"

"No! Appa don't!" you turn behind on your way up the stairs,you fail to balance yourself. The butlers immediately run to catch you,luckily they manage to help you before you sprawl on the floor. "Appa! It's not his fault! Butler Seo!"

"Look at her,I don't think we can delay it any longer"

"Hon, I don't know if we're doing the right thing.If she's really into him,let's give in to them" your mother is getting a headache to deal with you.You're being more and more stubborn."Why don't you talk to Changmin another time? What if he has changed?"

"That will be his move,he's the one who supposed to meet me"

 

You bury your face in your pillow,now no one is on your side anymore.Butler Seo left,Joongki is nowhere to be found. You have nothing with you,your father take them all.You can't even call Changmin or Butler Seo.You feel defeated.

You stay quiet until your mother comes in with a tray on her hand."Dinner"

"No appetite" you curl on the bed,staring blankly to the corner.Worried your mother approaches you,sitting on the bed."Sweetie,can't you give up on him?"

"No" you sniff.

"Eat your meal,you shouldn't starve yourself" she carress your face lovingly. What kind of mother who wouldn't be sad to see her daughter living like a corpse? You eagerly shake your head,turning your face away from her."I'm sorry omma"

She's tearing up,you have never been this way."Just two spoonful,I won't ask for more,hmm?" You turn your back on her."I want to be alone"

"Drink some milk? Please sweetie"

"Omma..if you can't remember..I'm not Chaerin" 

It hits your mother that you still can't let the past from haunting you. Your parents used to never care about you,they used to trust you on to Butler Seo and other maids in the house. For them to pay so much attention to you,you can't get it.It feels weird and uncomfortable.

Your late twin sister has always been their prority as she was terminally ill and now that she's gone. All the care and love falls on you immediately. Your mother is upset to hear that."I know you're mad at me and your father but please..drink this at least or omma can't sleep tonight" she hands you the glass,patting your shoulder."You still love me don't you?"

You grab the glass from her,drinking it all in one shot."Done" You lie down,letting your mother peck your forehead.She tugs the strand of your hair behind your ear."Good night, omma will try talk to your father again"

You yawn suddenly feeling so sleepy."Hmm" Your mother stays by your side until your eyes close,she has to put sleeping pills in your milk or you won't be able to sleep tonight.Your mother reach in her pocket,taking out her cellphone."If this is for the best" she searches for her son-in-law's phone number.Not long after her call,the other line pick it up."Hello,Changmin-ssi.It's me ______-s omma.I still want you to be the husband of my daughter"

 

"It's time for breakfast young lady" calls your maid bowing at you. You're drying your hair with a towel,looking at your reflection on the mirror."I'm not going anywhere"

"But,a man come for you"

Your eyes widen in surprise.A man? Come for you? You run to the balcony despite your limping,you look down to see a familiar white Auldey."Changmin" you mutter,combing your hair.You have to go downstairs to see if it's really him.

"Please,I'm begging you ah buh nim,let us be together.We don't want this divorce" pleads Changmin on his knees.For a man to get on his knees is a matter of pride. You hide behind the staircase,watching the scene in front of you."I did wrong and I regret it."

Your father is not moving an inch,he just stand there looking at his legal son-in-law. "I'm afraid,I don't want to see you again"

"Please ah buh nim.I'm not going anywhere until you approve on me" he lowers his head,his hands by his sides. You can't stand to see him that way. "Appa" you slowly walk towards your father. "Appa, can't you give Changmin another chance?"

He clears his throat,turning away,you grab his arm."Appa...pushing him further from me won't make me happier" beads of invisible drops rolls down your pale cheeks that has lose it colours."If you care about me, you won't make me sad and lost because of your ego. Just this once appa... let someone else make the decision and not just you"

You squeeze his arm,hoping for his mercy." Appa..do you think I'm happy now?" He looks over his shoulder to see your face then,his gaze land on Changmin.Both of you are totally heartbroken.Changmin looks a lot thinner and that's the same for you.

"I'm letting the world know about our marriage.It has been decided on our Christmas special comeback,the first perfomance. I'll confess everything and be responsible for it.If you can just give us your blessings" 

Your father takes a last look before walking away.You watch him go without any words,you carefully bend down on your knees before carefully sit on the floor across Changmin.

"I'm happy that you're here" you hug him,bursting to tears.You just can't hold it anymore."I thought I was fighting alone"

"Fool,I told you I'll come and put on the glass shoe for you" he forces a smile on his face,wrapping his arms around you."I can't take this anymore.I'll be here until your father give up"

"You don't know my father..he's far more-"

"Don't let me lose my spirit. I'm trying my best here" he let go of you,cupping your face. "You look so pale,how can you face your husband looking like this? You should be looking beautiful"

You know that he's trying to comfort you by joking around. You pat his shoulders. "Good job,my husband"

"I would pick the star for you"

"Cheesy!" you lightly punch his chest,cupping your mouth.You feel so bad for him to kneel like this,it's too much for a grown up man.You get a grip of yourself."I love you" you peck his lips.You caress his face,his legs can get a cramp if he continously be in this position. 

"We're doing this in a proper way. We have to get their blessings,not running away. Get it?"

You eagerly nod and smile for him. "Arghh~" he groans as he feels his legs are shaking.

"Why? It's painful?"

"It's ok, I'm fine"

Minutes turn to hours,you stay by his side sitting on the floor.You keep on praying that your father will come out and give in.Changmin's body must be aching right now.

"Can't you rest for awhile? Your body must be killing you right now.Honey please" you help to massage his legs for his blood circulation."Honey... you're hurting me inside"

Suddenly,the sound of door opening catches your ears. Your father walks out from his study,approaching Changmin.

"You must be really stubborn young man" says Mr.Nam.As he can see Changmin is still kneelind on the floor just like the lat time he saw him which is more than 4 hours ago."Fine,but this time..make it happen then,I'll decide on what to do"

Changmin is so happy that he's smiling brightly,he tries to get on his feet but end up falling on the floor.His body has gone numb,he's breathing heavily as the pain starts to take over."T-Thank you,ah buh nim"

"Please get him some water " you ask from the maid,you hold his head,putting it on your lap. He looks at you with a smile."You're insane"

"I'm going crazy because of you so..don't ever leave me again"

****************************************************************************************

Comments please^^ No silent readers,tomorrow will have 2 chaps as it's near to the ending.Cheer me on!

Silent readers,stop it ok?

Thanks for everything,subs,comments and reading it^^