Sudden

Our Bittersweet Marriage

Yunho watches quietly as Jaejoong walk forward then backward thinking hard. They're in front of Anna's house and it seems like she's not home. He didn't have Anna's manager phone number as Anna is not answering. He wouldn't ask from Changmin as he wants to keep it a secret.

"Should we just go home?" asks Yunho pulling Jaejoong's arm.

"Her parents house, let's go there" 

The drive took almost 2 hours. Yunho has been sleeping the whole journey as he hardly get any last night with the terrified Jaejoong. Whatever it is, Jaejoong needs to see Anna to get a clue of his nightmares, if it really works. 

The house is not too big but cosy. Jaejoong didn't hesistate to ring the bell. After a few seconds, a familiar looking guy opens the door. Jaejoong politely bow to him.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mr.Choi"

The old man's eyes widen in surprise to see the uninvited guest. "Jaejoong-ssi?"

"Ne" Jaejoong raises his head up to face the man. "Is Anna here? I really need to see her"

"Come in, I'll show you"

Both of them find that the word 'I'll show you' sounds a bit awkward and weird. Anna's father stops his step in front of a room, he takes out a key from his pocket,unlocking the door. 

"Did Changmin tell you anything about my daughter?"

Jaejoong and Yunho shake their head."No"

"Don't be too surprise" he twists the doorknob when a woman wearing a blue dress running towards the door.

"Changmin-ssi!" she screams her lungs out wrapping her arms around Jaejoong. "I miss you~ "

Yunho takes a step backward afraid to see this excited Anna. Jaejoong inhale the familiar scent that used to fill his life when he was a trainee. He miss this, this woman,her scent.

"I'm not Changmin,Anna it's me,Jaejoong"

"Jaejoong?" she immediately push him away. Jaejoong stumbles backward but Yunho manage to hold him before he falls."Why are you here? Where's Changmin?!" she eagerly looks around finding Changmin. "Where is him?" she's going to move out from the room when her father stops her,holding her arms.

"Anna, get back to your room" Mr.Choi holds her arms tightly,practically dragging her back to her room.She's struggling to free herself but it's useless when Yunho lends a hand. 

"Changmin! Changmin! He's coming appa! I know he's coming!"

"Anna! If you continue to act like this appa won't let Changmin to come in here!" with that she stops fighting back and lie down on her bed. She closes her eyes reaching for her cellphone.

Mr.Choi quicly locks the door,looking at the two young man in front of him. "I'll explain to you, come this way"

Yunho pats Jaejoong's back. "Let's go" Jaejoong keeps turning behind at the sight of his ex-girlfriend's bedroom. He must be in a lot of shock, thoughts Yunho feeling sorry for him.

"Bipolar?" Jaejoong smirks,shaking his head. "How can it be?"

Mr.Choi pushes a chocolate envelope towards Jaejoong. "Read it"

 

You're walking hand in hand with your dear husband in a cute baby store. Changmin chuckles to see your sparkling eyes touching the tiny clothes. 

"If you like it put it in the basket" 

You shake your head. "No, there's still a lot more. The fabric should be nicer" You keep your eyes busy looking at the cute baby's wear. 

This morning Changmin said that he has somewhere to bring you and here you are. He said it's time for some baby shopping. You're going to be in your 4th month in two weeks time, it's still too early but if the father insist,why not?

"I want it to be a daughter, what about you darling?"

"I don't really kind as long as the baby is healthy, why daughter anyway?" You're holding a white colour shirt with prints of ladybugs on it. "Cute"

Changmin snatches it from you and put it in the basket. "No need to think more,like it, put it here"

"I just don't want to waste money" You lightly punch his arm. "You should save more money honey. You keep spending it on food"

"Why? Food is nice,delicious and zzang!" he wet his lips,imagining a warm bowl of jjampong. "Darling, we really need to eat now. I'm hungry"

"What? You just ate two bowl of rice this morning.Aigoo~ Food is always first. Let me choose a few more,what about you? Haven't you pick anything?"

"Already" he shows you the full basket on his right hand. "What's with the look? I just want our baby to have a big wardrobe. We have plenty more spaces in the closet aren't we?"

You roll your eyes at the smiling Changmin. "We're done then.We can't stay any longer or people might recognise you"

He eagerly nods, pulling his snow cap down to his eyebrows."Let's go and eat jjampong!"

 

"Director Nam, you have to go on a bussiness trip this weekend. One of the shareholder invites you to his hotel and wish to introduce you to your new partner" explains Secretary Lee, pointing to the papers in front of you.

You lean your back against the leather chair. " Why so sudden? He should have called earlier" You sigh, obviously you refuse to go. 

"But, this is a good opportunity that doesn't come twice.It's just two days and one night and I heard that President Song will be there too." Secretary Lee tries to convince you to go as this is something big for the company.

"Joongki? I haven't seen him in a while...where is it going to be?"

"Tokyo,Japan"

"What?! I thought it's only in Korea?" Wherever your bussiness trip is, you just don't want to go so far away from your husband." What did my father say?"

"He told me to go with you and try to convince you to agree on this. Please Director Nam, this is going to be a great partnership"

You nod in agreement. "Well then, no harms right?"

What you didn't know that, it's going to be a long journey, with a long story. 

 

At the same time, someone is watching you right across from your 10th floor office. "Welcome to the game, Nam _____"

 

*********************************************************************************************************

Kyay! Keep commenting and silent readers..that's not nice of you... be kind ne?

Will try to update another chap...watch out! Look, is someone watching you?