Love Needs Two People

Our Bittersweet Marriage

Fame, wealth and love.Which one is better? Which one is happiness? How can I answer this question? I can't find the right answer.

Fame, it's nice to get attention from thousands,millions of people but once you lose it all.You're nothing but a blank paper. No one turn their head twice for you. It's far more tougher to keep the faith, making people loyal to you no matter how many mistakes you made.

Wealth? People never get enough of it, it's like an addiction, keeping it from pile to pile.Increasing it day by day,through sleepless nights, time seems to travel so fast when you finally realised you're getting old. How many time you waste on building it till you abandon your own family.You start to regret it when it's too late.

Love, when you're deeply into it,your endorphine hormone is at the highest state. Hearing that special someone's voice makes you jump in happiness.Talking through the phone all night long doesn't feel enough. Just the thoughts of meeting each other makes you nervous yet happy at the same time. But once it gone.... Tears never seems to be enough, looking at each other feels awkward and uncomfortable.All those comfort is no longer there,what used to feel so warm is now colder than ever.

After that last kiss we share together, I haven't seen her for 2 years now.'Fashionable Style' has gone bankrupt after the shareholders meeting.President Nam bought all the shares he sold and close the company.It's all over the news,that must be a tough decision. On the day I propose to you for the second time, thousands of my fans left me.I wonder why losing you hurts me more than thousands of them? Maybe because I love you more... The hyungs are being supportive that I'm standing proud and more confident now even though I can't appear on tv as often as I used to be.

Mason is 8 years old now turning 9 in a few more days. He cried a lot when we told him about you have gone back to the states. It's hard for me but harder for him.He never wants to celebrate his birthday not until you come back.Every night before he sleeps,he'll close his eyes to pray for your good health and for you return to us.I feel sorry for him that I can't find you no matter how hard I try.

Anna has retired from the entertainment industry,she owns a coffee shop now. She's still taking her meds and her emotions is not fully stable yet but she's trying. Jaejoong hyung keeps saying that he's not into her by the fact he keeps on seeing her on every free time he has. We're not against it if they're getting back together. Both of them seems to not care about each other when they can't stand being apart for so long.

Yunho hyung is into acting right now. He has been in many dramas,aiming for a movie debut. He feels at lost that Jaejoong hyung is not spending more time with him. If you didn't know,Yunho hyung broke up with Ara,his former girlfriend.Hope he'll find someone soon.

Junsu hyung is busy with his musical and solo debut. His hair keeps on changing colours, luckily he receives hair treatment regularly or he'll be bald when you return.Yoochun hyung seems to have no plans on remarry, he's focusing more on Mason. I don't think he has time for his own.

Me....Everytime I open my eyes, I hope to see you greet me with a smile on your face. Giving me my morning kiss and nags at how much I should take care of myself and get enough sleep. I keep the things the way you left it in our room. Your scent is still lingering in here, I keep on spraying your perfume when it's fading away and buy a new bottle when I'm running out of it.

I visit Haneul quite often when I miss you,it gives me peace to actually feeling your presence around me. Do you remember what happen on our first wedding anniversary? It's on the day of the first snow. We're too busy about other things that none of us remember it. I'm waiting for the day when you're finally back into my arms...and I'll keep waiting no matter how long it takes. Please...come back to me... I'm afraid I'll lose in this battle.

25 DECEMBER 2015

"Changmin-ah! Why can't the Christmas tree be more cheerful?" asks Yunho,hands on his hips like a boss. Changmin rolls his eyes, handing Yunho a box. "Then decorate it yourself hyung, you're not helping yet you complain.Aishh!"

Mason is running away from his scary Uncle Junsu. "Appa! Uncle Junsu has become a monster!" He quickly hides behind Yoochun,hugging his father's leg. "Appa!" he shrieks. "Come here Mason-ah, before Uncle Junsu becomes a real monster" provokes Junsu taking out 5 dollar bill from his pocket. "I'll give you some pocket money,come and get it"

"No! Appa can give me more!" "Junsu-ah,he's just a kid" scolds Jaejoong,pulling Junsu's arm. "Come with me, I need to bake the cookies" "But,Jaejoong hyung,Mason is 8 now.He should be responsible for hiding my shaving cream" Jaejoong ignores him,dragging him to the kitchen. Mason sticks his tongue out to Junsu,making fun of him. Both of them never really make peace with each other. They're happy and enjoying every argument they had. It's entertaining to watch them that way everyday.

Yoochun pats Mason's back,pointing to the boxes under the Christmas tree." Today be more mature or you won't get to open your gift. I'm telling you it's one of a kind" He pouts,filling air in his cheeks. "Ok appa"

DING! DONG!

"Changmin open the door"

"Yunho hyung,why is it always me?" complains Changmin ruffling his brown hair. "No! Hyung go and open it" Yunho eagerly shakes his head,throwing a pillow at the magnae. "The magnae can't order the leader hyung around"

"Fine!"

Changmin runs to the front door not expecting much."Who is it?" he opens the double doors,sounding annoyed when the lady in front of him falls on top of him.Both of them land on the floor with a loud noise. "Aaarggh!"

Changmin opens his eyes holding the shoulders of the woman. "I'm sorry, miss,miss you're ok?"

"Changmin-ah! What's with the noise?" yells Jaejoong.

The woman laughs,slowly lifting her head up from his chest."I miss you" Changmin's body froze,his eyes wide open,his lips are trembling. He blinks a few times when he feels something soft land on his lips.

"D-Darling" he stutters,wrapping his arms around the woman. The one he has been waiting for long.

"I miss you" You lean your head on his chest,listening to his heartbeat.It's beating fast. You're smiling as your tears fall,tears of happiness. You miss this man, you have been yearning for him everytime you open your eyes in the morning.

"Is this really you?" You pinch his cheek."Ouch!" You chuckle,running your finger on his thin lips. "Does it feel real?"

"Changmin! What's going on-"

"_____? ______-ah!"

Yunho pulls the still in amazement Jaejoong with him towards the two person looking all intimate on the floor.

"Omma!" shouts Mason,sounds of his small footsteps are approaching.

You quickly wake up,straightening yourself. You grab Changmin's arm,helping him to stand on his feet. "It's embarassing" you mutter to yourself when your face flushed. Changmin turns your body to face him, looking at you from head to toe. "Come on honey,you're not dreaming.It's really me,your wife" you peck his chin.He smiles,pulling you into a deep kiss.

"Wow!I'm old enough to see this right Yunho-ah?" Yunho covers Jaejoong's eyes with his palms."Let's give them some private time"

"Eeeewwww....."

Everyone freeze in their position,head moving down to the boy with his eyes shut tight. "Omma and appa Changmin kiss!" For a kid like him, it's cringing to watch.

Junsu and Yoochun runs toward Mason when they burst out laughter,breaking the awkward silence.Changmin's arms are around your waist,face so close to each other. Jaejoong and Yunho are across you and Changmin,arm in arm.

You pull away from Changmin spreading your arms wide. " I still have a spot in this family,am I right?"

The guys move closer to you,hugging you. You're in the middle of all these hot DBSK members and the little Mason. This is your happiness,being surrounded by your family. You feel a tickle on your cheek, you try to talk when the dam break. This is..tears of joy.

Changmin quietly watch the scene in front of him. His wife has return to him just like the first time she came to this mansion. He smiles reminiscing the memory of the past...

You press the bell and a tall man opens the double door.You lose yor grip and fall on him.

"Ouch!" shouts Changmin.

Jaejoong and Junsu run towards him after hearing a slam on the floor. Their eyes widen.

"Changmin-ah,  gwenchana? Who's that?" asks Jaejoong checking on you.

Changmin lifted your body up but, you already fainted in his arms. He looks at your face and touches your forehead."She's burning!" He carries you 'bridal style', laying you on the couch.

Junsu quickly run to the kitchen and come back with a wet towel and a bowl of water. He kneel besides you and places the wet towel on your forehead. Jaejoong takes your temperature."She's having high fever, it's 39 c"

Changmin checks your luggages."Looks like she's from New York. The tag say so"

"She came from far...I'll go make a hot porridge for her" Jaejoong walk in the kitchen.

Yoochun opens the door, Yunho quickly run to the living room. "Guys who's here? I saw  high heels outside--"

Yunho point his finger at your laying body, he looks sharply at Changmin and Junsu."I just came back from sending hal muh nim at the airport and you guys bring a girl home?" 

Yoochun study your face."She looks familiar, don't you think so? Who is she Changmin?"

Changmin raises his shoulders. Junsu pulls out your purse from your handbag.All of the guys curiously look at him checking your purse.

"Nam____! She's hal muh nim's grandchild!" shouts them together. Their eyes focus on you and the big potret on the living room.

Jaejoong heard them and walk out the kitchen. "Mwoa!?" 

 

That's the first time his heart beats like crazy and his palms sweating.He keeps his cool all the time denying his feelings till one day he can't take it anymore and confess his love for you.

"Changmin-ah,would you mind if we stay here for a few days?"

He turns to look at the owner of the voice.The elegant woman in red mink coat turns his lips into a brighter smile. "Jang muh nim"

Mrs.Nam hugs her son-in-law tightly,cupping his face. "How can you be so thin?"

"Not really" he sheepishly rubs the back of his neck when an older man aprroach him.Changmin politely bows to his father-in-law. "Ah buh nim"

"Good to see you again.Let's put the past behind us" 

Changmin pulls the man into his embrace. His father-in-law finds it awkward that he clears his throat,looking at his wife asking for help.His wife ignores him,telling him to bare with it. The strict ever man manage to raise his hand up,patting Changmin's back.

You saw it and can't help from laughing. "Look at appa's face! So awkward!"

Changmin immediately let go, lowering his head. "I'm sorry ah buh nim.I was too excited"

"Well...I guess hugging another man is not that bad"

_________________________________________________________________________

Another chap to come