Jigsaw Puzzle

Our Bittersweet Marriage

You rush to Mason's kindergarten after receiving a call saying that Mason involve in a fight with a kid there. You told Secretary Lee that you will not coming back to the office today.Yoochun came to pick you up as you didn't drive to work anymore,Changmin send and pick you up everytime.

You walk in the principal's room with Yoochun by your side. Mason remains on his seat with his head low,probably feeling guilty.

"Please take a seat, Mr.Park and..."

"Nam _____, Mason's mother,I mean..his late mother's sister" you introduce yourself as everyone knows that Yoochun lost his wife so,who are you?

You take a look at Mason, he looks fine except for the cuts on his hands and knees. The other kid has a long cut on his face, hope it won't leave a scar.That kid is crying but Mason just staring at the floor with his small hands on his lap.

"Mr.Park Yoochun,I know you're busy but how can you not teach your son to not simply beat other kids?" asks the other kid's mom.Yoochun lowers his head. " I apologise for the sake of my son"

"It's just between kids, they will make friends again right Mason?" asks the middle-aged principal.Mason shakes his head."No"

"Mason!" yell Yoochun losing his patient, you grab his arm."Don't yell at him, Mason is a good boy"

"Look at his attitude,Mr.Park, I hope this won't happen again. Jungsoo-ah,let's go home" said the lady,bringing his son out from the room. You kneel down in front of Mason, giving him a hug. You gently rubs his back as he buries his face on your shoulder,starting to cry. "It's ok now sweetie,Omma is here"

Yoochun looks away still mad at his son."I'm sorry for his wrongdoings"

"Mason is actually a good kid,something must have gotten into him.I ask him why he beat Jungsoo but, he won't answer me.Try talk to him...maybe he just have something going on in his mind" advise the principal."Right Mason?"

Mason is still sobbing in your arms, you release the hug."Let's get you home"

Yoochun seems to be really mad as he walks further in front of you and Mason when you leave the kindergarten and does not say anything in the car.Mason is obviously afraid of his father at this point.

In the mansion, Yoochun harshly throws his car keys on the coffle table, Junsu who's taking a nap in the living room fell from the couch shocked at the sudden noise.

"Sit!" 

Mason shivers sitting on the sofa.Yunho and Jaejoong run towards you,seeking for an explaination.

"Why do you possibly act like that? Don't you feel sorry to appa for making such an attitude of yours?"

Mason keeps his gaze to the floor afraid to face his angry father. "Forgive me appa" his voice sounds so sad and sincere.

"Don't be too harsh on him"

"______-ah, I think we spoil him too much that's why he's going against us.Putting on a rebel"

"No,he's not.You know Mason never did anything like this before.He might throw tantrums sometimes but he's a kid. Now,Mason answer omma.Why did you punched Jungsoo?"

"Jungsoo said that I'm an orphan and I have no parents.I told him that I have appa and omma with me but,he won't believe me.He said my parents died because I'm an evil character" You his hair softly. "I got mad and that's why.."

Yoochun's gaze soften, he rubs his face with his palm a few times. Processing all of these thoughts in his son's mind." Mason-ah, even if that's it, you can't simply do that to Jungsoo. On Monday, apologise to him. Appa is sorry for being harsh on you, just be a good boy ok?"

Mason nods,hugging his father's legs."Appa,Mason is deeply sorry.Omma.."

"It's ok Mason-ah"

Yoochun kneel down,wiping the tears from Mason's cheeks."A big boy don't cry. Go upstairs and take a warm shower then come down and eat lunch with appa"

Mason obeys,giving you a slight hug and walk up the stairs to his room. You pat Yoochun's back."Next time, ask him to explain first before having bad ideas.Mason is a lovely child"

"This is a lesson for him and for you Yoochun-ah" says Yunho.Jaejoong smiles "who's ready for lunch?"

Junsu is still in daze. "What is this kind of dream?"

"You're awake Junsu oppa,eeww...you drool!"

 

It's Sunday, you're up early as you hear Changmin washing up in the bathroom. You blink your eyes a few times to see it's only 6 a.m. On weekend you usually wake up at 8. You roll on his side of the bed,hugging his pillow. You love his smell,it's so masculine.

Changmin walks out from the shower,drying his hair.He smiles at his wife who's barely opening her beautiful eyes." Morning, darling. Did I wake you up?"

You stretch your hands, crawling to the edge of the bed."Where are you going?"

Changmin goes in the walk-in closet picking up his clothes and walk back to the bed.He ruffles your hair."Aigoo, how can you still look pretty in that bed hair"

You pinch his leg."Darling!"

You grin,rubbing your eyes."You want me to cook something for your breakfast?"

He wears his khaki shorts,zipping his pants."I can stop by in any cafe, it's still early on Sunday.There won't be many people around" he wipes his wet torso,putting on a v-neck blue shirt, you turn your gaze away from his abs."Darling, are you having dirty thoughts right now?"

"No! I-I'm not!"

"What's with that pink on your cheeks" he chuckles,pinching your cheek."How cute"

"Honey! That's painful"

He kiss your forehead."Don't wait for me,I'll be late. Can I say good morning to my baby too?"

You're lying down on your stomach."No~ Baby is still sleeping appa. Go now, you're too noisy"

"Don't miss me" He puts on his beret for the last touch.

"I won't"

He giggles, giving you a wink before closing the door behind him.

 

Changmin enters in the house that he's getting familiar with.He will visit here once every two weeks. He climbs up the stairs with the owner of the house behind him. The man,unlock the door in front of him,revealing a lady looking out the window.

"Changmin is here"

Anna run towards  Changmin,hugging him tightly. She's smiling brightly wearing a beautiful peach dress and a cardigan to keep her warm. "Careful, you don't have to be all excited"

Anna holds Changmin's hand guiding him in,"Look, I made these,for you" she hands Changmin a pair of knitted gloves."Thank you"

"Changmin-ssi, can't you come more often? I'm lonely here and my parents! They won't let me go outside"

Changmin traces the longs scar on her face."What happened?"

"She bangs her head,her face on the broken pieces of mirror after calling you last time. Changmin cups her face."Why did you do that? How many times must I told you not to hurt yourself Anna-ssi"

"But you always answer my calls late, do you know how many times I called you?"

"Calm down,I have many other matters to take care of other than you.I have a wife you know"

She closes her ears,throwing the vase from her bedside table."Don't mention your wife to me!" Mr. Choi calls his maid to clean up the mess.

Changmin shakes his head,holding Anna's shoulders."Listen, my care to you is as a friend, got that? Get a hold of yourself"

She pushes Changmin down to the floor, throwing the bedside lamp to him. Changmin wince as he feels the broken pieces poking on his body.Anna can get really agressive,that's why her parents locked her in her room.Suddenly,her fiery eyes turn gentle."Omo! Changmin-ssi,what happened to you?" In a blink of an eye, she's acting normal again.

"Forget it" Changmin gets up on his legs,taking the first-aid kit from the butler's hand."Stop throwing stuff or your parents might get bankrupt"

Anna keep watching as Changmin puts some ointment on his cuts.She looks like a cat asking for fish from the owner."You made me like this yet you look so innocent,such an ilness"

"I-I did this? How could I?" she's not pretending, she just can't remember that she did it. Now, she's back to normal, tilting her head, looking at Changmin. Changmin smiles warmly at her, ruffling her long hair."How can I really get mad at you sacred...monster" he mutters to himself, she won't hear it as she's busy thinking if she really hurt him like this.Changmin feels sorry for her, maybe that's what binding him to her this way.

"Let's go get some fresh air" he holds her hand, leading the way.Anna hides her red cheeks behind Changmin as he keeps walking forward. They settel down on a bench in the garden,he reaches in his pocket.It's a transparents plastic bag with pieces of puzzles in it.

"Palm"

Anna opens her palm,showing it to Changmin.He takes out the pieces,putting it on her cold palms."Puzzles?"

"It's not an ordinary puzzles, it's a word puzzle. If you do it really well, there are some inspirational words that will cheer you up. Work on this and don't play with glasses anymore. It hurts"

"Thank you Changmin-ssi" she hugs him tight,smiling like a 5 year old. This is her normal self and the real her before her break up with Jaejoong.

"You're back"

 

You randomly hits on the piano keys as you can't play it at all. Just to kill some times while waiting for your precious husband to come home. You open his music book to see a picture of Anna, Changmin and Jaejoong. She has cream on her nose. You flip the back side, written

12 January 2003, happy birthday kiddo

 

*☆

Please do kepp your comments on,  love to read it as it gives me extra mood to continue this ff. TQ everyone.