Late

Our Bittersweet Marriage

Changmin is at the press conference for his drama's promotion. You're at the office busy with your meeting for the new spring collection. Yunho and Jaejoong plans to have lunch with you, just the three of you. Mason will be spending a day with his father, Yoochun. Junsu? He's nowhere to be found.

"Changmin-ssi, want to grab a drink together?" asks Anna showing her charming smile.

"It's okay, I don't drink. I need to go home early tonight" Changmin needs to get home early but he has to drop by the SM's building first to practice their new dance as their comeback is 3  months away.

Anna is dissapointed at his rejection, she pouts."Really?" 

Changmin pats her shoulder."Maybe we can get a cup of coffee tomorrow"

"I don't drink coffee"  

Changmin knows she's upset about it.Anna is just like any typical girl, she hates it when people turn her down but Changmin really have other plans than having a drink with her. He knows, she's lonely.

 

Yunho and Jaejoong helps you to shop for groceries.Jaejoong knows a lot because he can cook so, he's a big help.Yunho just lingers around and keep putting stuff in the trolley. 

"Do you want to make the sauce or just by the instant want?" asks Jaejoong looking around the shelf.He's an expert. You're holding Yunho's hand so he can't escape as he really wants to go home to watch movies.

Yunho is not into cooking so he finds it boring. You and Jaejoong are talking about brands and qualities.Yunho knows nothing about it.It is as if you and Jaejoong are talking in different language to him.

"What time is it Jae?" 

"It's 7 p.m. Omo! We need to go to practice in 30 minutes time."

You forgot that they have to go to the SM building. You take the trolley from Jaejoong."You guys can go now.Thanks for helping me and not let me shop alone. I'll cook a nice meal for all of you. Send my regards to Yoochun oppa,Junsu oppa and Changmin too."

"Sorry dear." Jaejoong peck your cheek."Drive home safely"

Yunho waves his hand saying goodbye to you and walk together with Jaejoong. You smile feeling happy for their attention and love to you.

 

The clock is ticking and it's already 12 p.m. They're allowed to go home early as they promise to practice on 6a.m. the next day. They're all sweating and go to take a quick shower. Changmin checks his phone to see lots of missed calls from Anna. He hesistantly dials her number.

"Hello"

"Changmin-ssi, *hiccup where are you~?" Anna must be drunk her voice said so. Loud music could be heard through the line.

Changmin moves further away from Yunho who's drinking water beside him."I'm on my way home.You, where are you?"

"I'm not telling you~" She laughs out loud."If I tell you......will you come and take me home? You know I have no one"

"Anna-ssi, we have a meeting tomorrow.You can't get drunk! I'll come and get you, tell me where in the world are you?" Changmin takes his car keys and wear his shirt.

Anna giggles, taking another shot of liquor ."Genie Club and don't tell Jaeboo! *hiccup" with that she hung up.

"You seem to be in a hurry magnae-ah" Junsu blurted out looking at Changmin tying his shoelace.

Changmin didn't say anything and quickly rush out to get to Anna. 

Jaejoong  heard everything, he was behind Changmin's locker when he was on the phone. Jaejoong has double feelings about these.He wants to go to Anna and brings her home but they're not as what they used to. Still he's worried about her. Yunho shouldn't know that he still has feelings for Anna because he saw how heartbroken Jaejoong was when he broke up with her. It takes 2 years for Jaejoong to fully get rid of her. 

"Jae, you're okay?" asks Yunho sensing something's wrong with his bestfriend.

Jaejoong shook his head."Let's go home.I want to sleep"

 

Changmin walks in the club, people are dancing to the music totally absorb to it. He manages to find Anna at the counter, still drinking. 

"Anna-ssi, let's get you home"

"Changmin-ssi! You're here!" She stands up, clapping her hands.She gets tipsy and almost fall but luckily Changmin caught her arms. 

"I can't be too long here.Let's go" He holds her shoulders helping her to walk. The smell of booze is strong.She really did drank a lot. 

Changmin helps her to get in his car and drives her home.Anna lives in a nice penthouse alone. He knows her security number which is her birthdate.She always loves her birthday. He carries her bridal-style to her room. There's a picture of her and Jaejoong on the side-table.Smiling happily. She's still into Jaejoong.

He takes off her heels and pull the cover up to her chest."Good night, Anna-ssi"

"Stay here for another 5 minutes,please" begs Anna hugging Changmin's waist.Changmin says nothing and pats her back.

"Thank you Changmin-ssi" she smiles at him.

Changmin pats her hand when she suddenly wakes up and peck his lips."Thanks again, friend"

"T-Take care" he's shocked to her sudden action but that kiss is just from a friend. A poor friend. He walks out the door, looking at her for the last time.Hoping she's okay and leave the penthouse.

 

By the time Changmin gets home, it's 3a.m. He's going to the room but the lights at the dining is still on. 

"Aaaahhhh~ _______" 

You're sleeping with your head on the table.The foods have turn cold. He can see how much effort you put in those. He touches your face gently calling your name. "______-ah~ Darling~ Wake up"

"Honey?" You open your eyes looking at him.He's smiling warmly at you.

Changmin gives your shoulder a massage."Go upstairs.I'll clean these up"

"But, you haven't ate it yet.I'll heat all of these" You're busy taking the bowls going to the microwave. Changmin catches after you and hugs your waist from behind.

"Darling~ I'm sorry for being late. I forgive you.Now go in the room.Let me do these,hmm?" He pulls away and takes the bowls from your hand, keeping it in the fridge.

"Can't I help you?" You yawn, trying to keep your eyes open.

He giggles."No,no, just go in the room.I'll hug you to sleep later"

You kiss his cheek and leave him alone at the kitchen. Climbing up the stairs you recognise a women's scent on his clothes and that belongs to Anna. You don't want to ask him about it because you know he's promoting the drama with Anna all day. Changmin might be late because he's practicing his singing.You try to convince yourself but it i harder as what you think.You're still wondering why he's late and maybe it's because he's with Anna.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Comments and subs are highly appreciated^^

Leave your feedbacks to me, silent readers....write sth neh...? It will boost my spirit so, what is going to happen at next chap?