Striving and giving up

Our Bittersweet Marriage

Both of them are panting when they get to the rooftop. Jaejoong is the first one to run towards Anna, who's bravely standing on the railing which s about 16 cm wide. Anna looks at them over her shoulder.She ddn't seems to be bothered by their presence, she must be anticipating it.

"Anna" calls Jaejoong,catching his breath. "Get down, you might fall"

"and die?" she keeps looking forward, ignoring them.

Changmin is getting annoyed at her, he keeps his mouth shut,etting Jaejoong do the talk.

"Does killing yourself brings any good?" Jaejoong takes a step forward, trying to approach her. "Then,what good do I bring being allive?" There's no emotion on her face, as if her soul has left her body.

"You bring smile,hope to your family,your fans" Jaejoong is trying his best to convince her while Changmin just stand there,watching."You think if you die, no one will mourn for you? Your parents will,your fans and..I..I will" Jaejoong has no more feelings left for her except on being a good friend.

She smirks,giggling. "Enough Jae, I'm sick of you!" she takes a step forward ,half her feet are hanging in the air.

"Anna! Omma,omma is here" shouts Mrs.Choi waving her hands looking up. Mr.Choi is on his way up with some of the rescue team. They're preparing something to catch her from falling on the hard road. She will hurt her head and die immediately if she falls from these 14th floor.

"Anna,do you think,your mother will be happy to see you die in front of her?"  

Mr.Choi is climbing up the stairs with some of the rescue team.The rescue team are trying their best to get in the narrow alley and laying on cushions so Anna won't fall on the hard road. Mrs.Choi is on her knees,sobbing.How dissapointed can she be,looking up her daughter trying to take her own life.

"I don't care" she closes her eyes,trying to take another step then she won't be able to open her eyes again.

"Anna! Please don't do this!" yells Jaejoong,panicking. Just then Changmin who has been standing like a statue calmly walks towards Anna,climbing on the railing. Jaejoong's eyes widen in surprise.

"Yay! Changmin! What are you doing?" Jaejoong is losing his mind,how can he face both of these people who's trying to jump down these rooftop to die? His brother,his friend.

Anna turns her head to the side where Changmin is standing about 50 cm from her. He's looking forward with no emotions on his face, the exact same like her."Can I come with you?"

"Are you crazy Changmin?"

"Maybe,reflect the same question to you"

She smirks,which strings is Changmin trying to pull? She's wondering what's with his sudden movements? Jaejoong is about to collapsed. Both of this top stars must be in front of all newspapers tomorrow on comitting suicide.Yet he can't do anything to stop them,how foolish can he be?

Changmin reaches his hand out to her. "Take my hand,we'll jump together"

"Choi Anna!" Mr.Choi runs to Jaejoong's side.Changmin looks at Anna who's at the verge of tears when her father falls down on his knees,sobbing. "How can you do this to me my daughter? What did I do wrong?"

"I need your reason before I die with you" says Changmin looking at Anna who's keep blinking her eyes, holding her tears."Y-You told me to die. You leave me,I'm alone.I'm scared"

"So,take my hand and let me come with you"

"Yay! Shim Changmin! Think about your wife, your child.What will happen to ______ without you?" Jaejoong is pleading for Changmin to stop his brave action and get down. 

Anna reaches her hand out to Changmin but stop on the half way there."I-I can't" she's about to take another step forward when Changmin grabs her arm,pulling her backward with him.Both of them fall on the rooftop floor. The rescue team hurried towards Anna,holding her hands,stopping her from doing anything risky again.

Anna burst out tears when her father pulls her into his arms. She's shaking when they bring her out from this high place. Jaejoong rushes towards Changmin,hugging him.He's shaking,still in shock.It must be terrifying to do something dangerous like that.

"You're ok?" asks Jaejoong,helping him to stand up,his legs are wobbly and his head is spinning due to the tension he had earlier. "I-I'm fine"

"Thank goodness" Jaejoong the younger one's back,glad that he's fine and still breathing in his embrace.

"Sir,please take him to the ambulance.He needs some seductive to be calm"

Jaejoong takes a look at Changmin.His lips is trembling. "We'll get you to the hospital"

"No,hyung,just take me to ______.I promised to meet up with her"

 

You're still waiting for Changmin in the darkness.It has passed 12 a.m. and he's not here. You keep on praying that he will be here any moment from now.Time passes and you're getting colder.For the sake of your health,you make your way to the parking lot.

So,this is his answer.He's not in love with you anymore.What you're going to do now,is forget him, and stop loving him like what he wants you to do.For the sake of your love for him,the last thing you can do is let him go and be happy with whoever he has in his heart right now.

You're walking through the dark when you feel a pair of armsaround your waist."If you want to live, be quiet"

You're shaking when he takes out a knife,pointing it to your neck. Your eyes widen in horror. His partner who's also wearing mask like him starts tying your hand with a rope.They drag you to the bushes,pushing you down to the grass.The taller man who holds you earlier starts searching in your pockets,your handbag. He harshly takes off your trench coat,looking in every spaces.

"So that Ferrari is yours?"

You nod. "Just take everything but don't hurt my baby" you plead,hugging your bump.The man who's holding the knife approach you,running the sharp tip to your face. "You're still dazzling eventhough you're pregnant.Must be because of the golden blood running in your body"

You turn your head away when he tries to kiss you. "That's harsh,young lady.This child must be one of your night stands" You're getting mad at his words but you can't do anything as they're way stronger than you.He caress your body,slipping his hands in your turtle neck shirt.You gain the strength to kick the space between his knees sending him to the ground,groaning in pain.

The taller man saw what happened,he grabs your hair,dragging you with him.You moan in pain,your scalp hurts.He slams your head to the grass a few times.You're breathing heavily when the other man slaps you across your face.The pain stings but it's nothing compared to defending yourself from being by these beasts.

"This is what you get for being rude woman!" he lands a punch on your face. You can feel blood dripping down your nosetrils. "Stop it! She's a woman."

Your tears fall,it's too painful to bear. Seeing you weak like that,they help you to stand on your feet when you snap your wrists from then running away.They hurried trying to catch you when one of them grasp your wrist making you lose your balance and fall backward. 

"NO,DON'T!"

You're rolling down the cliff which is about 50 feet high.They're big rocks at the bottom,it's hard for you to make out alive if you fall way down there. 

"W-What should we do?" asks the smaller guy who accidently made you fall down to the cliff."Let's run!" They take everything the can,running away from the scene.They can't risk themselves form getting locked up or even worst,live sentence if you were to find dead next morning.

 

Jaejoong stops his car at the parking lot under the bridge.It's 12:30 a.m. It's dark and cold.Changmin insists on coming here, his instincts are telling him that you're here eventhough Jaejoong keeps nagging on how impossible it is and you must be home.

"_______ shouldn't be here at these hours.It's cold and scary"

Changmin ignores him,running when he sees a cream coloured trench coat lying on the grass. His flashlight from his cellphone helps him to see better in the darkness.

"What?"

Changmin looks over to it to see a blood stain on it."______!" he yells running around searching for any signs of you.Some of your stuffs scattered on the ground,your handbag,stuffs in it.

Jaejoong starts to panick as well.Changmin's heart is beating fast, his world feels like collapsing.He's walking towards a cliff,Jaejoong immediately grabs his arm. "It's a cliff,look" he points his flashlight through the darkness when a figure catches their eyes.

"______!"

*******************************************************************

Made it! They are some changes,I hope this won't happen again.

Comments please don't break my heart...

It takes me two hours to write this as my head is spinning when I woke up.I've migraine and it's still hurting.

Anyways..I told you to be prepared so bear with it

TQ FOR EVERYTHING, sincerely,me