First

Our Bittersweet Marriage

"Do you know me?" You askthe guy named Henry.

"No" He walks beside you holding your hand as you can't walk properly.Your knees are bleeding, there are a big scratches on both of it."We should find a hospital"

"No! I should just buy plasters and ointment at the pharmacy.Thanks again but I can walk on my own" You pull your hand from him,taking off the sweater."Thanks, stranger"

"You're welcome and don't just casually talk or be close to a stranger.What if I'm a bad guy? You're not afraid?"

"No, because I know my husband will guard me no matter where he is" You touch the wedding bracelet on your left wrist, smiling.

Henry rolls his eyes."Newlyweds.Bye! Take care _____-ssi"

You wave your hand at him, turning behind.You tried to walk but your knees hurt too much for you to even take small steps. You wince in pain when a pair of arms hug your waist from behind, supporting you.

"Careful"

"Let me go"

"No"

"Let me go!" You shout, struggling to free yourself.You hit the man's stomach with your elbows,sending him to the ground.Henry run towards you, panic to hear you shout.

He grabs the man by the collar but you quickly stop him."He's...my brother-in-law."

Jaejoong do look suspicious with his shades on at night."Who is this guy?"

"A friend" You touch his face."You're okay Jae oppa?"

"I'm fine, you're the one not ok." Henry is watching when Jaejoong holds you in his arms.You flush."Oppa!"

"How can you're still awake? It's 2 a.m. Luckily I heard from some people they saw a girl wearing thin clothes walking towards the sea.They think you're going to kill yourself.Who else will wear thin clothes at these wheather other than a lady who runaway from house?"

You bite your lips, closing your eyes.You hug his neck for support."You should apologise"

"Thank you for taking care of this stubborn sister of mine"

Henry shrugged."No problem and she hurts herself just now.She fell from a rock.Put some ointment on her"

"_____-ah!"

"Kid!"

Calls two other man running towards you, panting.

"We have been looking for you for like hours!" complains a tall guy, with a sharp jawline."Glad we found you kid!"

Junsu peck your cheek."How can you be missing? We're worried about you"

Henry takes a good look at the guy who kissed your cheek.'So, he's the husband?'

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTP-N37cW-nqRO5j5tSB3D

You pretend to be asleep in Jaejoong's arms to avoid Yunho's questions.

"I should get going" says Henry leaving.

"Who's that guy?" asks Yunho.

"Her friend.Let's get her inside"

 

"Hacchooo!!" You blow your nose with tissues. 2 boxes of tissues is on the bed and a rubbish bin full of tissues is on the floor. Your nose turns red.

Yunho sighs, hugging your shoulder, you lean on his chest with teary eyes."I hate this feeling. I'm tired~"

Jaejoong hands Yunho your medication pouch which you always bring to wherever you go."Your doctor said, you're lack of vitamins.That's why your anti-body is low.You should eat well and don't get stress out.Got it?"

You grasp Yunho's shirt when Junsu gently put some ointment on your knees."Ouch!" You burst out tears,sobbing."It's painful...."

"Sorry!"

"I want Changmin...I want Changmin to be here with me" You sob, rubbing your eyes."Changmin oppa~" Yunho cuddles you in his arms, kissing your hair lightly.

Jaejoong tucks your bangs behind your ears."Should I get him on the line?"

You nod, calming down.Jaejoong dials Changmin's number waiting for  him to answer it."He's not picking up his cellphone"

"Try again Jae"

Jaejoong turns to look at you but you turn away from him, burying your face on Yunho's chest.

 

Changmin is at the balcony of Anna's suite,leaning on the iron bars.

"Sorry for making you wait.Come here!" She pulls the chair for Changmin. "I can't cook so, ramen should be fine?"

"I can eat anything, don't worry" Changmin blow some air on the ramen trying to eat as fast as he could so that he can leave.

"Can't you sleep here tonight?"

"No! I'm going to leave as soon as I finish this as we promise"

Anna frown, crossing her arms, staring at Changmin.She touches his face,gently. Moving from his nose to his lips. 

"Stop it."

"You have a nice skin" 

Changmin grabs her hand, pushing it aside."Please do respect me"

"You think I will lure you to bed?"

"Cut it off Anna" Changmin is losing his temper."That's it" He wears his coat, walking to the front door.Anna catch after him.

"Stay'

"No"

'Why?"

He wears his shoes, turning the doorknob."Go to bed"

 

The next morning....

I'll be looking for Changmin at the set.I'm fine.

XOXO ~_______

"She left for Changmin" reports Junsu.

Jaejoong yawn, rolling on the bed.Yours is empty.Yunho shakes his head."I hope he won't dissapoint her"

"She wears my shades" says Yunho."We should have bring hers"

 

*************************************************************************************************************

Double updates *clap

Thanks for the subs and comments^_*

Please do write sth on the comment box below

-Sincerely, Cassielf29-