Sweet honeymoon

Our Bittersweet Marriage

The sunshine hits your eyes. You reluctantly open it when you feel  a warm breath brushing your face. Smile curled on your lips when you saw your husband's face, deeply asleep.

You draw a circle on his bare chest.Changmin turns to the other side, his back is facing you.

You pout, grabbing a towel from the hotel's drawer and walk in the toilet for a warm bath.

After a few minutes you step out, drying your hair.Changmin is still in bed. Worried you climb on the bed,shooking his shoulder.

"Honey,wake up.It's already morning"

"Hmm~"He murmured, pulling the blanket up to his chest without opening his eyes.

It's only yesterday that both of you are married.Today you should wake up early to have a breakfast together and have a walk at the sea but,Changmin seems too tired for all that.

"You can't sleep any longer, you have to eat my dear husband" You blow air in his ear.

Changmin giggles."Hey! That tickles"

You keep doing it as he keeps rolling on the bed with his eyes close."Stop,stop! Seriously stop!"

You lost your balance when he grabs your arms.You fall on top of him.You can't move, his grasp is too tight.

Changmin smiles and slowly open his eyes."Good morning darling~"

"Morning, now Mr.Shim please go and take a shower. I'm hungry" You make your puppy eyes.

He laughs, pulling you close to him.He hugs you."My  wife is hungry? So,what do you want to eat Mrs.Shim?"

You touch your chin,thinking. " I want a delicious steak.Come on let's go.Honey...please...."

Changmin peck your forehead."Ok"

He leans closer to you, you climb down the bed when you remember he's not wearing anything.

"Wait!" You shout. 

"What?" asks Changmin with the blanket covering his lower body as, he's still sitting on the bed.

You hand him a bathrobe. "Wear this" You open your eyes a bit. Changmin is totally fit, his body is muscular and of course he has abs.

"You're shy? I'm your husband,legally.Remember?"

Your face feel hot. "J-Just for a few days till I can fit in this situation"

"I'm not wearing that" He crossed his arms, starring at you.

You stomp your feet like a little girl not getting her doll back. "Please?"

You heard no sound,no movement.

Changmin is quietly putting on his boxers.He tip-toed to you and kiss your lips.You open your eyes to his sudden action.

"Oppa!"

 

Meanwhile at the mansion,it is just a typical weekend.Mason is running at the backyard with his uncles. Junsu and Jaejoong are playing soccer  with him.

"Uncle Jaejoong why should someone get married?" asks Mason, kicking a ball to Junsu.

"Because they need to have a complete life with children"

The child blink his eyes a few times, shooking his head. "Then if Appa get married,I'll get a brother?"

"Maybe" answers Jaejoong nodding.

"Then, you won't be alone when we go to work" says Junsu.

Mason is excited."That will be great!"

"I'm home!" shouts Yoochun walking in the double doors holding a box.

"There's Appa!" The little one run to his father.

"Mason no!" yelled Jaejoong and Junsu at the same time knowing what Mason will say to Yoochun.

Mason pulls Yoochun's pants."Appa!Appa!"

"What is it son?"

"Can you find a new Omma? I want a brother who can play with me everyday"

Yoochun is speechless,his eyes round."What?"

"I'm bored alone at home when evryone go to work.I don't want a nanny." 

"Stop talking nonsense.I'll have Hal muh nim to be with you while _____ is away.Here's your 'Mega Robot' that you asked for. Play with it, Appa need to go upstairs." Yoochun pats Mason's back and walk up the stairs.He gives a menacing glare to Jaejoong and Junsu when he pass by them.

"Jaejoong hyung he seems mad at us"Junsu sighs.

"Let's just see how long he can stand being alone" Jaejoong takes out his cellhpone. "Wanna call ______?"

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Finally home after a few weeks.Please do comment and subs^^ Your comment will help me to smile:-)