"Cry Cry Cry"

So We Meet Again

     "Dongho-ah---" you said in a small voice, "---do you want my cupcake?" Dongho stirred in his sleep and his side. His chubby cheeks inflated and you had the sudden urge to poke at it. Slapping your forehead, you slightly shook Dongho to wake him up. He showed no reaction and you let out a small sigh.

      Your finger hovered right above his cheeks and you couldn't hold back. Your pale finger flew foreward and bounced off of his cheeks. You giggled at the amusement and continued to gently poke Dongho's bouncy cheeks. Your finger trailed across his cheek and you soon found yourself tracing Dongho's face features. 

       You pulled back before you could get any further and fell back onto the floor. Boredly sitting on the floor of Dongho's room, your eyes wandered the walls of his room. A small smile pulled at the edges of your lip but you held it down. Dongho had taken down all of his posters of girl groups and now only had U-Kiss and manga posters plastered on his pale cream colored walls. 

     Small pictures of the both of you---and some of Hyun Su were scattered around the room in the most random spots. You crawled over to one where the three of you were at a school picnic. Dongho was in the middle and had his arms draped over your shoulders along with Hyun Su. You smiled, grazing your thumb across Hyun Su's face. 

     The bright smiles shown from the three of you long ago brought tears to your eyes. You couldn't help but cry though. Those were the good old days. Sniffing, you wiped away the tears in your eyes and felt arms wrapping around your waist. You jumped a little bit and looked over your shoulder. 

     Dongho was resting his head on your back peacefully and had his eyes closed.

     "Yah. Idiot, what're you doing?" 

     "Just hugging my best friend. Why?"

     You looked down at his arms around your waist and back up again. "Are you feeling okay?" You sheepishly asked. Dongho chuckled and straightened up. He turned you around and pulled you into his embrace. This time, your head was comfortably resting against Dongho's warm chest. 

     Your cheeks started flaring up and you prayed that Dongho wouldn't look down. You buried your head deeper into his chest, gripping his shirt. You squeezed your eyes shut and made a run for it before Dongho could even blink. Dongho watched you scurry out of the room in a hurry and chuckled.

     "What an interesting idiot,"

     "Chelsea!! Chun Hee! I think my heart is going to burst out of my chest!" You cried, jumping onto Chun Hee's back and wrapping your arms around his neck. Chun Hee slightly straightened up and fixed your position to make holding you on his back a bit more comfortable.

     "Y-yah Mi Ran-ah, what have you been eating?" Chun Hee joked. You scoffed and playfully slapped his forehead, adding a bit of power. You slipped off of Chun Hee's back and flew onto Chelsea's lap. It had been a while since you shared quality time with your best friends but you didn't have any energy at all.

     "Chelsea---Chun Hee---can you not tell Dongho when I'm going to leave for Yale? I'm going to leave before my graduation to get settled and then---it all ends." You whispered. Chun Hee's head jerked up and he furrowed his eyebrows. 

     Chelsea pushed you off of her lap and kneeled in front of you. Chun Hee came over, tilting his head.

     "Why?" Chelsea asked, holding your hand in hers. You shrugged.

     "If he tries holding me back, I might not go." You replied and sniffed.

     "Are you sure you don't want to tell him? I mean---4 years. For all we know, you might not even come back to visit." Chun Hee said with concern. 

     "Please! Just don't tell him. He can survive 4 years without me. It'll give him time to focus. I don't want complications. I'm leaving at the end of the month," You stated with sincere. 

     If Dongho were to know, you had no idea what would happen. He would probably fall into a state of depression and cry for the whole 4 years since you were leaving so soon. 

     "And---don't come to the airport with me when I leave. You can tell anyone BUT Dongho, got it? I already told mom. I---" Chelsea held up her hand to stop you from saying anymore. She grabbed Chun Hee's wrist and dragged him up to Chelsea's room. You squinted and followed them up the stairs with your eyes. 

     You pulled your knees against your chest and rocked back and forth while waiting for them to come down. 

[Chelsea's POV]

     I quickly dragged Chun Hee upstairs after hearing Meenah say that. I couldn't believe it! I don't even know how Dongho would even survive without Meenah for a week but she's making him go 4 years without her! This was unacceptable.

     I pushed Chun Hee into my room and sat down on the bed, fretting. I kept on shaking my legs, thinking of what to do. "Chun Hee, what should we do? If we don't tell Dongho then what will happen between the two? I know that idiot will find out sooner or later but---it shouldn't be like this." Chelsea said on the verge of bursting into tears.

     Chun Hee sat down next to her and absentmindedly patted her back. Chelsea's eyes widened and she slowly turned her head. Realizing what he was doing, he jerked his hand back and awkwardly placed it in his lap. 

     "I-I think we should just let Mi Ran figure it out on her own and follow her wishes. She only does what she thinks is best," Chun Hee defended.

     "But it's still not right!" I yelled, smacking my thighs and jumping up. I glared at Chun Hee and furiously stomped downstairs to see Meenah curled up into a ball rolling around on the floor---errr---yeah. I bent down in front of her and gently her hair in a motherly manner.

     "Meenah-ah, are you sure you don't want to tell Dongho?" I whispered into her ear. Meenah shook her head and continued to rock back and forth on her side. Sighing in defeat, I draped a light blanket over her body and started going up the stairs. With no luck, I bumped into Chun Hee and was about to fall down but he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards his body.

     I gulped.

     "Are you okay?" He asked in a low tone. Nodding, I quickly pushed him away and dashed up. I slammed the bedroom door shut and slid down with my knees against my chest. 

     Without much thought, my hand went up and touched my pumping heart. "Aish---what is there to like about that guy?" I whispered to myself. Hearing the front door shut downstairs, I let out a sigh of relief and scurried over to the window to see Chun Hee heading towards his car. "Yeah, there's nothing to like about you! Zico and Changjo---they were the only ones," 

[Chelsea's POV]

*

     "Auntie!" You squealed, hopping into the hospital room with 5 bags keeping your arms busy. You plopped the bags down onto the couch and sat down on the chair next to Aunt Rinnie's bed. "Auntie, I went shopping today and bought you a bunch of stuff for when you get better! I heard you'll be able to discharge soon. Aigoo, what has Min Woo sunbae been doing to you?!" You cheerfully joked, fluffing Aunt Rinnie's pillow and checking her daily reports again. 

     Aunt Rinnie smiled and patted your cheek like a mother. 

     "How has your mother been doing?" She asked.

      "I---honestly don't know. I haven't talked to my parents in a while so I guess they're still busy in England." There was a slight hint of disappointment in your voice but Aunt Rinnie ignored it. You looked into her eyes and swallowed. Clapping your hands together, you rushed over to the couch and completely changed your mood.

      "Aunt Rinnie! Look! I bought this super cute elephant that I thought would look cute on top of your tv!" You exclaimed, taking out a small, pink elephant with HUGE eyes. Chae Rin chuckled and ushered you to come over.

      Your smile dropped and you obeyed. 

     "Is something bothering you? You know that you can tell me anything, Meenah." Aunt Rinnie took your hand in hers and the back of your hand.

      "I know but it's just---I feel selfish but I-I---ugh!" You grunted in frustration. You felt like breaking down right then and there in front of Aunt Rinnie but held back.

      "Mi Ran-ah, you can cry in front of me if you want. Don't hold back. It'll only hurt you more. Tell me what happened, hmm?" Aunt Rinnie persuaded. You slightly nodded your head and sat up in your seat.

      "I'm going to be leaving for Yale before graduation and I really don't want Dongho to know when. If he begs me not to go---I think I might not. I want what's best for both of us and he can't be so attached to me. I don't know what to do, Auntie!" You sobbed, slumping back down. Aunt Rinnie understandingly nodded her head and silently sighed. 

     "Ah, Mi Ran-ah! How about you spend a day with my son? I'll tell him to cheer you up so don't worry." Aunt Rinnie suggested. You obliged and nodded, heading towards the door. "Come by tomorrow morning and he'll be here to take you!" Chae Rin called. You waved your hand behind you and pranced out of the room.

     Once you were out of sight, Aunt Rinnie had on an evil grin. "Mi Ran-ah---you were meant for Min Woo. He'll have you in his grasp soon enough," Aunt Rinnie chuckled in a hoarse tone. 

Uh---oh---xD
Dun dun dun~ Hehehe ;D
To all the people that want MeenahxDongho to get married---I really don't think that will happen until the sequel :3 xD 
Anyways, I HAVE A NEW FANFICTION (/^O^)/ LALALALALA~ 

And I shall be changing my writing style a bit~ But not so much for this one. 
PLEASE SUPPORT MY NEW FANFICTION A LOT~ WOOT WOOT! 

    

click the beautiful whale to be directed to my new story