Drunk Key

A New Kind of Love
***MINHO***
 
Key and I along with his family and SM Employees showed up at Jonghyun's baby shower. He and Sekyung were having their second child, their first one being an adorable girl named Yeri. 
 
All throughout the event, since employees were there, Key and I couldn't show much or practically any skinship with each other. We couldn't even hold hands in public like how we could at Hyung's wedding. The most we could do was talk to each other and Key's parents in the hopes that no one suspected or over heard us.
 
Neither of us liked this, but at least we got to talk like always. Although I don't think Key was taking it particularly well. I noticed him sipping down a good amount of champagne as the end of the celebration neared.
 
"Kibum," I took his fifth glass of champagne from him. "Are you alright?"
 
"Of course I'm fine." He snapped back in a whisper. He snatched the glass back. "We can talk later. I don't want anyone to see us."
 
He chugged down the contents of that glass before I could talk with him more. 
 
By the end of the night he was completely wasted. His coordination deteriorated and he slurred his words. I had to carry him all the way to the car before he walked intona pole and really hurt himself. 
 
I drove him back to our apartment building and carried him all the way to out room. On the way up, he mumbled random, meaningless thoughts. 
 
"Minho-ssi~~ If we were to have a kid, who would be its father?"
 
"Minho! I'm tired." He squeezed my cheeks. "When did you get prettier than me? I'm supposed to be the pretty one!"
 
"MINHO SSI!!! Ever notice how girly Taemin gets when he sees bugs flying at him?"
 
At last, I gently placed him on the bed in our bedroom. 
 
"You're tired from all that alcohol you drank. Go to sleep."
 
I turned to go brush my teeth but he stopped me by gripping my arm. He tugged down on it like a child asking his father for candy. "Minho-ssi, where are you going~"
 
"I'm going to get ready for bed. I'll be back in a few minutes."
 
Before I stepped away to leave he wrapped my arms around my middle. He looked up at me with puppy-dog eyes and a cracked voice. "Do you love me?"
 
I rubbed his back soothingly. "Of course I love you. That's not a question worth asking."
 
He buried his face in my chest. "Then why won't you propose?" 
 
 
 
 
I froze. "...W-What?"
 
"You said you loved me but you won't ask me to marry you." He began sobbing. "I don't get it! Jonghyun and his girlfriend have been together for so long and they're married! They're gonna have another kid soon! And after all we've been through we can't get married!?" Tears spilled from his eyes and into my shirt. "Why Choi Minho! Why haven't you asked me to marry you!? Do you really not love me anymore?!"
 
He continued crying into my shirt before I responded. I kissed the top of his head. "Kibum, I love you and you know that. It would be a dream come true if we could get married. But unfortunately we can't yet." I added "yet" in the hopes that one day the courts legalized same- marriages anytime soon. 
 
 
"But why do we have to wait!? Why why WHY!?" He pounded my chest and continued sobbing. A part of me was heartbroken that he felt this way. I wanted so badly to show him off to the world but we both knew what consequences would follow. 
 
Suddenly, Key stopped sobbing and looked up. "I got it! Maybe if we have a baby we won't have to wait anymore!"
 
This was the moment I remembered that Kibum wasn't all that rational when he was drunk. 
 
He clapped his hands together enthusiastically and smiled. "That's it! We have a baby and we'll HAVE to get married!"
 
I widened my eyes in dumbfoundedness. "Kibum, unfortunately that won't work. You're a guy. I can't get you pregnant." Now I feel like an idiot for trying to talk sense into a drunk feline. 
 
His smiled disappeared in disbelief. "Y-You're right..." His hands went to his gut. "I can't have a baby... I'm a guy."
 
I feared he was gonna cry again when I saw all the hope drain from his face. It was too sad for me.
 
Then, he lowered his eyebrows - as if he found a new answer - and stared at my stomach. He pressed his finger firmly against it. "But you have a uterus the size of a whale." He whispered. 
 
Oh . I had a feeling his intentions were not so good. I tried to make a run for it but the incredible thing about Kim Kibum is that when he's drunk he suddenly gains massive strength and speed, so he caught me before I could even try to escape. 
 
"Oh no you don't!!" 
 
Before I could fight back he already had me in his arms. He pulled me with all his strength onto the bed and lay me on my stomach.
 
"You'll be a baby making machine soon!" He giggled with glee and before I knew it I felt him poke a finger in my . Since he was drunk he didn't bother removing my pants. I couldn't hold my smile back. It was hard not to laugh at how ridiculous and adorable he was. 
 
Suddenly he straddled my . "RIDE ME COWBOY!!!!" He started flailing back and forth and screaming as if he was riding a mechanical bull. 
 
"Kibum stop!" I tried commanding but my laughs made it impossible to get a proper thought. Plus, did I mention he was extremely drunk?
 
He kept "riding" me for a few minutes until he quieted down and fell asleep. As his strength weakened I managed to get out from under him and catch him before he collapsed and hurt himself. 
 
I smiled. "You drunk idiot," I muttered to myself. 
 
I laid him down on the bed and went to brush my teeth. After all that I slid underneath the sheets. I faced away from Kibum. From behind, he wrapped his arms and legs around me and pulled me closer to him. I turned around to see a huge smile on his face.
 
"Good night, sweetie," I whispered. I pecked him and went to sleep. 
 
The Next Day.
 
 
"So what's up with Key?" Taemin asked. "He drank a lot at the shower."
 
I rubbed my forehead and groaned. "Don't remind me. Because of him I couldn't sleep much last night."
 
The other think about Key was that when he was drunk he was spontaneous. Some times he'll be singing out of tune; other times he acts like a girl. Literally. 
 
*Flashback to the previous night*
 
*Groan* "Oh Choi Minho. I HATE that time of the month. I have it heavy today."
 
"Ughhhh these menstrual cramps are KILLING ME!!!!"
 
At another point in the night he practically burst my eardrum with his rendition of Infinite's The Chaser. 
 
"Geunyeo- reul *screams in ear* JIIIIIIII kyeora 
nal itji mothage~
nae nimi gyesin got ggeutkkaji garyeonda!!!"
 
"Yah! Has anyone ever told you you look like Shinee's Minho?"
 
*End of flashback*
 
"That must have been rough."
 
"Tell me about it."
 
"I say next time record him and post it online."
 
We both burst out in laughter. "You can do that with Kai. There's no way I can get away with it with Key."
 
"I just remembered. I asked you if I could use your laptop for a while. Mine crashed the other day."
 
"Yea sure. I have it right here." I handed my laptop bag to him. "Don't break it."
 
"Don't worry." He reassured. "Oh yea. Tell your dad I wish him a happy birthday."
 
Oh yea, I almost forgot about that. I'll wish him, but it's not like it means anything. 
 
We talked for a bit more before parting ways. 
 
All day today I kept thinking about what Key said about us getting married. On one hand it shouldn't matter that we're together, and it's really no one's business; but on the other hand the fact it means we can't even hold hands in public is disheartening. 
 
 
I thought about all this on my way home. Before I reached the apartment I stopped by the jewelry store. 
 
 

 

 

Check out my other fics:

 http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1011342/twenty-minute-break-kibum-minho-minkey-shinee-office-workandpleasure

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/985053/the-little-things-minkey-onew-ontae-romance-shinee