Jonghyun's Wedding Pt.1

A New Kind of Love
 
 
Nicole drove the three of us to the hotel where Jonghyun was going to get married. We all decided to spend three nights over there rather than drive all the way back. We'd meet with Hyung on his last day as a bachelor and see him get married tomorrow. And spend time at the luxurious hotel the rest of the time. 
 
We pulled up in front of the huge hotel. It was our first time there. All our eyes widened and mouths dropped when we saw it. 
"Wooaah," Minho said in awe. "Sunbae owns this?"
 
"His father does. Come on. Let's go inside."
 
The view inside was even more jaw-dropping than the outside. 
 
 
We checked in and got our keys to our rooms. Nicole resided in the room across the hall from us. Minho and I entered our luxurious room and our jaws dropped. It had a view of the river outside and the city.
I smiled. "I could get used to this."
 
"I am just jealous right now. His dad owns this?"
 
"Yea. His dad's mad rich. He's a producer."
 
"Wow. And what does Sunbae do?"
 
"He's a vocal trainer. He owns this big recording studio in Seoul. That's how he can afford a wedding this grand." I put my bag down on the floor and plopped face down onto the bed. I bit my lip and rolled onto my back excitedly on one side of the bed. I looked up at Minho. "Come lie down with me."
 
He happily followed suit and lay down next to me. I turned to face him. "Isn't this nice?" I whispered. "Just the two of us? Here? Without any disturbances?"
 
He moaned. "Yea this is nice. I love this. And I love you~" He whispered seductively. He placed his hand on my upper arm. I swear he was trying so hard to . Luckily I already had that in mind.
 
"Minho, I was thinking, since... you know... for the next three days, it's just us," I wrapped my arms around his neck and started planting kisses on him all over his face and neck. "No team mates *kiss* no Nicole *kiss* no work *kiss* for three whole days~" I whispered.
 
I could tell he was enjoying it. "What are you doing?"
 
I released his neck and climbed on top of him, straddling him. 
 
"Where did this come from?"
 
"We've waited too long, Choi Minho." I said. I crouched down and kissed him passionately. I kissed his neck repeatedly, making him moan more. 
 
"Kibum, what are you doing to me?" And that's when I got what I asked for. He hands went straight to my and moved me back and forth, making me grind on his crotch. I smiled and continued kissing his neck. I moaned with pleasure. This was exactly what I wanted. I wanted to bring out his aggressive side. 
 
Suddenly, he released my and sat up. He pecked me on the lips. "You wanna go out tonight?"
 
"Why did you stop!?" I whined. 
 
He smirked. "It's amazing how you can go from feisty and y to adorable within seconds." 
 
I pouted. "What was that for?"
 
"I figured we spend time at the hotel first and then... save the best for last."
 
I guess that wasn't such a bad idea. Plus we could see Jonghyun hyung before he gets married. 
 
"But still..."
 
"Like you said, Kibum, we have three whole days. I'm just not feeling it yet. In the meantime, why don't we settle in?" He pecked me again before removing me from his lap and getting up to unpack his bag. 
 
I groaned. Everything was supposed to go so well! I was feeling so today and I wanted our first time to be here. Since we were FINALLY by ourselves. 
 
Suddenly I felt a pair of arms envelop me from behind. "Quit whining, honey. We'll have our time together. I just don't wanna rush things." He pecked my cheek. 
 
I pouted. "Alright. I'm sorry for trying to rush things. But I'm ready."
 
"And so am I. I'm just saying let's relax here first and then we'll fool around."
 
"Alright." I agreed. Luckily for me we ended up making out half the time we were supposed to unpack. You know, getting a feel of the place before we launch right in. But we didn't go beyond kissing and grinding. 
 
 
Later in the evening we went to have dinner with Jonghyun hyung and some of his guy friends to celebrate his last day as a bachelor. We met him in the dining hall. He greeted me with a big hug. 
 
"Kibummie! You came!" he squeezed me so hard I could barely breathe. 
 
When he finally released me, he ruffled my hair. "Aigoo, hyung's gonna be a married man tomorrow. I never thought it'd happen so soon." 
 
"Same. But it's here. And I don't regret a thing." He turned toward Minho. "Minho! It's been a while." He went over and gave him a bro hug. 
 
"Yea, Sunbae, it has been. Thank you so much for inviting us."
 
"Of course. It's always a pleasure seeing you guys."
 
Just then someone caught my attention. Before I knew it I was running over to my best friend Woohyun and suffocating him in a tight hug while I squealed like an idiot. 
 
"WOOHYUN-AH!!!" I jumped on him and he caught me. 
 
"Kibum what the hell! You scared me!" He put me down. 
 
"Don't act like you're not happy to see me." 
 
He smiled and hugged me back. "Of course I'm happy to see you. Why haven't you called or texted? It's been weeks!"
 
"Sorry. I've been busy. I got this internship at KKB."
 
"Heol~ You're really livin' your dream huh?"
 
I nodded. "Woohyun, there's someone I want you to meet."
 
I latched onto his arm and dragged him toward Minho, who was talking with Jonghyun hyung. 
 
"Minho~ this is my best friend Woohyun. Woo, this is Minho."
 
"Hey man. Nice to meet you."
 
"Yea, same." I could tell Minho was a bit shy. I released Woohyun and went over to Minho's side. I hooked my arm into his. 
 
This caught Woo's eye. "Wait a minute. Are you two...?"
 
I nodded rapidly and smiled. I wanted to be proud and show off Minho. 
 
"Seriously!? Wow. I never thought you'd date again. How long?"
 
"A few months." Minho replied. 
 
Just then another hand gripped my shoulder. He whispered. "It's been a long time, Kim Kibum."
 
I turned to see who it was. "Hyung!" I threw my arms around him. Wow. It's sad how many amazing people I forgot about. I can't believe I forgot Jo Kwon Hyung was here too. He was Jonghyun's best man. He also worked at KKB but I hadn't seen him there recently because he was on a break. 
 
I pulled away from him. "How have you been!? Where's Seulong Hyung? Is he coming?"
 
He smiled like the jolly and outgoing guy he was and pecked my temple. "Uri dongsaeng is excited to see me huh? Ha ha Seulong's coming later tonight. And I've been great. Congratulations on your internship."
 
"Thank you!"
 
"How are your parents doing?"
 
"They're doing great, as usual. They're always busy."
 
"I see you've been, too."He turned toward Minho. "Who's he?"
 
I gripped Minho's arm. "This is Minho. I met him at school." I took a deep breath because I was a bit nervous but I wanted to say it. "He's my boyfriend."
 
"I see you have good taste." He remarked, eyeing Minho. I think Minho eased up now. 
 
We met up with other friends of mine and Jonghyun and introduced Minho to them with no shame. 
 
When we were finally alone Minho asked, "So who's Seulong?"
 
"He's Jo Kwon's boyfriend. The two have been dating since middle school. Like, ten years or something."
 
"And the two have been together all that time? With no judgement?"
 
"I think that's just cuz they don't surround themselves with those kind of people. Especially people like Jonghyun. He's not friends with bigots like that."
 
"That's cool." He smiled. "Imagine. That could be us a few years from now."
 
"What?"
 
"You know. Years from now we're still going strong and we can show it off."
 
I showed a look of disgust. "Yea. That'd be great. But I don't wanna end up like them."
 
He looked at me in confusion. "Why do you say that?"
 
"It's just, for a while Seulong was all Jo Kwon would talk about. And they're crazy for each other. A few times I invited them over and they forgot about me. They would just make out the whole time. So much so that they locked me out of my own room when I left to get something from the kitchen. They did that all the time." I lowered my voice. "That's how I got all that lube."
 
His eyes widened. "Wow."
 
"Yup."
 
"Don't worry. I'll make sure we don't end up like that. I wouldn't want someone to complain about us." 
 
The rest of the night went pretty well. We met up with my parents and talked to them for a while and they got to know Minho more. We were both glad that we could act as a couple without having to hide anything.
 
The next day. 
 
"I'm ready Key!" Minho said from the room. 
 
"I'm almost done!" I answered from the bathroom. I was still fixing my hair and makeup. I always felt the need to look perfect for such occasions. 
 
"Ok I'm done! I'm coming out now!" I exited the bathroom and made my entrance into the main room. He turned to face me and his jaws dropped. He himself looked all suave like always in his suit. He was decked out in all black except for a gray blazer. 
I, on the other hand, donned a black suit with a blue tie. My hair was all gel-ed up and slicked back. 
"Ya~" I walked up to him. "You look amazing."
 
"So do you! No, you look even better."
 
"No I don't."
 
"Yes you do. Look at you! All dolled up. You look so handsome and y."
 
I blushed. "Thanks. You too."
 
"And hey, today we FINALLY get to go out together, both of us in tuxes."
 
Oh yea! I forgot that I told Minho that at the dance. "Yea, finally. I can't believe this is actually happening!"
 
"Well what are we waiting for?"
 
He held out his hand and I proudly placed mine in his and we headed out the door. 
 
 
We met up with Nicole and Woohyun and took loads of pictures of us and of the cardboard cutouts and posters of the married-couple-to-be.
 
 
After a while we took our seats and the wedding procession began. All the bridesmaids and groomsmen walked out and we all clapped while the adorable flower girl threw petals on the ground. And the bride and groom's parents came out as well and we all applauded. 
 
Alas, the beautiful bride came out. Shin Se Kyung Noona looked so beautiful in her wedding gown. Her father assisted her to the stage and he went to the first row to sit with his wife. 
 
The priest finally spoke. "Ladies and gentlemen, we gather here today to witness the sacred union of Kim Jong Hyun and Shin Se Kyung in holy matrimony, which is an honorable estate that is not to be taken into lightly, but solemnly and respectfully. If there may be anyone who objects to this estate, speak now or forever hold your peace."
 
Now onto the vows. 
 
Jonghyun held Se Kyung's hands in his own and smiled while looking into her eyes. They were now in their own world. 
 
"Shin Se Kyung... the name itself sounds like music in my ears. We have traveled a long endearing journey together for the past few years. We fought, we cried, we argued... but at the end of the day, it was love that kept us together; that kept you in my every thought; that made me get up every morning and take on the day. You, Shin Se Kyung, pushed me to try new things and ultimately be where I am today. I would not have been the same person I am now had you not walked into my life and changed my whole world. You are everything to me: my light, my heart, my soul, my inspiration, and most importantly, the love of my life. It would be the greatest honor in the world to become your lawfully wedded husband."
 
A tear rolled down my cheek. The vow was so heartfelt and so dear to me because a part of me felt that way about Minho. Without thinking about it, I reached out to hold Minho's hand. 
 
Now it was the bride's turn. "Kim Jong Hyun. You have changed my entire life. You have given me courage, confidence, and love; and have made me a better person.You are the person who lights up the whole room and plants a smile on everyone's faces and for those reasons I am more than proud to be wedded to you. I believe this is only the beginning of our long journey as a couple. This first stage will propel us to married life and into parenthood. Jonghyun, my love, my life, my heart, here we shall witness our hearts become one in the name of love. I have made the best decision of my life in accepting your proposal for marriage."
 
 
Throughout the rest of the ceremony, tears silently traveled down my cheeks. Minho subtly wiped them away and rested my head on his shoulder. Our faces donned bright smiles in witnessing this union of love, their words representing our own mutual unspoken thoughts. 
 
"Do you, Kim Jonghyun, take this woman to become your lawfully wedded wife?"
 
"I do, father."
 
"And do you, Shin Se Kyung, take this man to become your lawfully wedded husband?"
 
"I do."
 
"Then by the power and authority invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife."
 
He turned toward Jonghyun. "Kim Jonghyun, you may now kiss the bride."
 
With smiles plastered on their faces, the two lovingly embraced and connected their lips, their hearts and souls becoming one with mine and Minho's.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
first off I am so sorry this took me so long. I don't remember waiting this long to upload another chapter. and I am also really sorry this is so shoddily written. I wanted to finish this asap because this chapter is more of a lead-in to the next few chapters, where all the dramatic changes and stuff are gonna take place. I will do my best to improve my writing in the upcoming chapters. 
thanks again for reading and I will fix my errors in this chapter as soon as I can. idk when i will next update since school starts soon and i have to practice driving. nonetheless i will do my best. comment below what u guys think! and dont foret to share thisfic with other~ <3