Jonghyun's Wedding Pt.2

A New Kind of Love

AHEAD. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.

 


Minho and I sat with Woohyun and Nicole during the reception. At one point Jo Kwon stood up and asked everyone to listen to him. He raised his glass of champagne.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, friends and family of the groom and bride, I'd like to propose a toast. A toast to the groom and bride. Kim Jonghyun and Shin Se Kyung have been wonderful friends and companions to me and I am truly honored to be the best man on today's occasion. May their future life together be filled with nothing but love and good fortune. Long live Kim Jonghyun and Shin Se Kyung. Amen."

"Amen." We all repeated and clinked out glasses with other glasses. Minho and I clinked our glasses again and were about to sip our champagne when two sets of hands smoothly snatched them away from us.

"Not so fast, mister." My mom scolded from behind me. My dad showed up from behind Minho.

"Nice try, son, but you're not drinking until college."

I pouted. "Come on! I'm mature enough! I won't get drunk."

"Sorry, Kibum. It's still a no." My dad coldly reminded.

Minho chuckled. I still pouted. "What about Nicole and Woohyun? How come they get to drink? Why can't Minho and I drink?"

"They're not our children," My mom replied in that matter-of-fact tone.

"Then what about me?" Minho inquired politely. "Why can't I-"

"Why can't you what?" Dad demanded.

Minho panicked. "I-I mean... Of course! We're too young to drink! Kibum what were you thinking!? We have to wait a few more years." He laughed awkwardly then retracted his smile. "We are not going to drink the champagne."

My dad's lips stretched into a wide grin. "That's better."

My mom came between Minho and me and handed us two glasses. "In the meanwhile, you two can drink non-alcoholic cider. No one will be able to know the difference."

I groaned as we clinked glasses and quietly sipped our cider.

***MINHO***


We talked a while longer with Key's friends and ate until the DJ called the bride and the groom to the dance floor to have their first dance as a married couple. Then the parents were called down until all of us were on the dance floor.

It was a festive event. We in our group of friends all danced like crazy and took turns twirling each other around.

At one point, Jo Kwon hyung came up to me and asked me to dance with him. I hesitantly agreed and he pulled me in.

"You enjoying the ceremony?"

"Yea. Everything looks beautiful. I'm having a great time."

"Yea? You having a great time with our Kitty?"

"Kitty? Oh, you mean Kibum. Yea, I'm having an awesome time with him."

"Tell me again, how long have you two been going out?"

"About... six months now."

"Six months? And I'm guessing you haven't... you know..."

"Haven't what?"

"Done anything yet.You know, third base. Home run. All that good stuff."

I raised an eyebrow. "You mean..." I mouthed "" to him and he nodded in response. Why the hell was he asking me this!? "Uh... no. We haven't gotten that far yet. Why do you ask?"

"You love him?"

I blinked in surprise. "I love him to death."

"Then what's stopping you?"

I stood there speechless. "Hyung-"

"I'm not trying to pry. Kibum told me how you two are roommates and that you can't have any alone time."

"So...?"

"So," He pulled me closer as we danced. "Now you have the opportunity. Kibum's a great guy. He hasn't been this happy since he broke up with his girlfriend." He came close to my ear. "Don't ruin your chance, Minho." He whispered while slipping something into my pocket. He pulled away and looked somewhere else. "Seulong-ssi!" He opened his arms and left me to hug his boyfriend.

I stood there frozen in thought until a familiar set of gentle hands covered my eyes.

 

***KEY***

 

Minho removed my hands from his eyes and turned to face me, smiling his classic million-dollar smile.

"You're happy to see me aren't ya?" I smirked.

He intertwined our hands. "Of course I'm happy to see you." He pulled me in with our joined hands and planted a short but deep intimate kiss on my lips. For a brief beautiful moment we stood there, hands entwined, foreheads resting on one another.

"This feels nice." I whispered happily.

"Yea. It feels amazing." He leaned in to kiss me again.

At that moment we heard the sound of a mic from the stage. Jonghyun hyung tapped into it twice before speaking.

"This next song goes out to my beautiful wife Sekyung." He sighed in relief. "Wow, I never thought I'd come across this day where I can call you my wife." I saw Sekyung Noona smile and blush. Just then my dad made his way to the stage and shook hyung's hand before hugging him deeply. He then made his way to the piano and began playing.

Jonghyun began singing. I recognized the song to be "All of Me" by John Legend. When he started singing, everyone on the dance floor - Minho and I included - paired up and held each other close to slow dance.

I rested my head on Minho's shoulder and closed my eyes as Jonghyun hyung sang his heart out with his breathtaking voice.

What would I do without your smart mouth
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

My head's underwater
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh

 

I smiled to myself because the lyrics resonated with me so well. It described my blossoming relationship with Minho. It was like a dream come true, us dancing together while the song played in the background.

"Are you happy?" Minho whispered. "Here we are, dancing together, with no disguises."

"Of course I am." It all felt too surreal. I surely must be dreaming. "Is this really happening?"

"Yes, Kibum. We're really here. I love you so much. Really. This is not a dream."

"I love you too." I lifted my head to see his beautiful face. "This could be our song, you know? I think this fits perfectly with us."

"Yea. That's a great idea. This as our song." He leaned forward to kiss me, pulling me closer to him.

It was everything I dreamed of. I really have to thank hyung for this. If it hadn't been for his wedding we never would have gotten this special moment for ourselves. And I knew it was only going to get better later that day.

 

 

We plopped down on the bed after the wedding. We removed out coats, shoes, socks and ties before laying down on the bed and staring at each other knowingly.

"You ready?" He asked. I nodded eagerly. "We'll take things slow, ok?" I nodded again. He climbed on top of me and kissed me.

We were still infatuated from dancing together, so this kiss was pretty hot and steamy albeit slow and sensual. We continued kissing while my hand ran down his big chest to his hard rock abs. I smiled while my fingers reached to his shirt.

He sat up on the bed to remove his shirt and I followed suit. He climbed back on top of me and kissed me again.

I pulled him down so he was now lying on top of me. We moaned at the contact between our upper bodies.

I sighed and moaned. "You're so warm." I whispered as his lips traveled to my neck.

"And you're so... so goddamn beautiful." He started leaving hickeys as his hand ran down my chest to my stomach and finally to my crotch. My was getting harder and harder. I moaned louder. He knew exactly what to do to .

He ped my pants and pulled them down my legs. I gasped when his hands came in contact with my legs. I huffed as he slid them down until they were completely off my legs. My hormones were on a whole new level now. Every touch between us felt electric. He leaned down to kiss me again.

"Take yours off too." I said. "I'm ready for the real thing."

He nodded and got off the bed to remove his bottoms. He pulled out a small bottle from his pants pockets.

I chuckled. "Where'd you get that from!? Did you plan this or something?"

"Yes and no." He said as he lubed himself up. "We'll thank Jo Kwon hyung later."

"Jo Kwon hyung?!" I scoffed. Oh that bastard. "I can't believe he did that."

"Tell me about it." He chuckled and came back over to me. He looked down and frowned because I was still in my underwear. "Why haven't you taken yours off yet?"

My hands rubbed his all over and pulled him down to me. I kissed him heavily. "I want you to do it for me." I whispered. We kissed more steamily as I guided his warm hand slowly down my chest to my stomach and finally to my crotch. He palmed my with his brawny hand, which made me moan. I breathed quickly as he slid my boxer-briefs off me, exposing my to the cool air.

He dug into my neck and left hickeys. "We'll go real slow." I closed my eyes and dipped my head back. I felt a sort of tingling sensation when his hand slid back and forth from my thigh to my .

Finally, I released a sharp gasp when his first finger entered me. It didn't hurt or anything, it just felt new. Minho looked at me with uncertainty, but I nodded, allowing him to keep going.

He inserted his second finger, which wasn't so bad. But when the third came, I let out a shrill scream.

Minho looked at me with worry. "Are you ok? I can stop if you want-"

"No." I affirmed. We already got this far. I didn't want to stop now. "I'm ok. It's just a new feeling. Please. I can take it."

He sighed but kept going. He wiggled his three fingers inside me, stretching me out. His lips were buried in my neck. After a while more of stretching, cursing and , he removed his fingers and entered me.

He pumped slowly in order to enter me fully without hurting me. As he pumped, our lips brushed against each other.

"Oh... Minho..." I moaned. I closed my eyes as our lips continued to brush each other and connect. I swear I was seeing stars.

He continued to pump into me, rocking us back and forth on the bed. He gradually increased his speed. I didn't think a kind of pleasure like this was possible. My was gonna explode anytime now.

"Choi Minho... yes...just like that..." I muttered. His lips traveled both sides of my neck and my chest.

I could feel Minho's hard . He sat up and wrapped my legs on either side of his waist and pumped at an incredible speed. He my own while he pumped. I didn't think satisfaction like this was possible, especially when it came to penetration. But Minho knew exactly what he was doing. And I was getting so .

I kept wildly. I liked how in this hotel I could be as loud as I wanted to be. At last, my reached its peak.

"KKK!!" I let out.

My substance squirted out onto my stomach. I took deep breaths. My stomach hurt from that . Minho laughed as he reached his peak and slowly pulled out of me.

I started laughing too. "Why are you laughing!?"

Minho got a towel from the side of the bed and helped me clean up. "It was so unexpected. The curse."

I cracked up but I was still out of breath. " is not as clean as you think, Choi."

"I never said it was." We both laughed and cleaned all the off. Minho threw the towel somewhere to the side and collapsed beside me.

I grinned wide and grabbed his neck to kiss him. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "You liked it didn't you?"

I giggled. "I loved it. It was everything I ever wanted."

"Not bad for our first time huh?"

"Nope. Not bad. Not bad at all."

I rested my head against his chest and wrapped my legs around his waist. I let out a deep sigh. "Really, though. This is the best night of my life. Everything worked out perfectly. I got to dance with you in a tux, show you off, and have you all to myself tonight." I closed my eyes.

He raised the blankets over us and we cuddled underneath. "I'm just happy I got to share this moment with no one else but you."

"I love you, Minho." I whispered.

"I love you too, Kim Kibum."

We finished with a lingering peck before drifting off to sleep.

 

 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! And you can thank SashaHRH for the idea of using John Legend's All of Me. She suggested the idea to me earlier and I figured the wedding was the perfect place to include it. so thank you SashaHRH!!

And Minkey finally ed!!! hope this satisfied you minkey shippers~ as always comment below what u think and share and upvote this fic too~ hope u guys liked this update!!