Kim Kibum's new life

A New Kind of Love
 
 
I woke up peacefully from our intimate night. It was nine in the morning on a Saturday, so we had the whole day to ourselves. I turned over to look at Key, who was sleeping like a baby. His head rested soundly next to mine and his arms were sprawled across my bare chest. Our legs were still tangled together. 
 
I planted a small peck on his cheek and rubbed it with my thumb. He looked so peaceful when he was sleeping. "Kibummie~" I whispered. No reply. "Kim Kibum~"
 
I heard a whining sound escape his mouth. He raised a hand, which slumped right between our faces. Eye still closed, he pushed a finger against my nose and then dropped it on the pillow. "Just five more minutes..." he mumbled. 
 
I chuckled. The poor kitty just wanted to sleep. But last time I let him wake up late he woke up at dinner time. I wasn't gonna let our day go to waste again.
 
"Come on, sleepy head. We have the whole day to ourselves."
 
"I don't wanna get up~" he whined. 
 
"That's it." I sat up and wrapped his arms around my neck, resting his head on my shoulder. "Come on." He let out whiny groans as I wrapped his legs around my waist and stood up. I walked all the way to the bathroom while he whined and complained. 
 
I pecked his neck. "Come on, honey, wake up. Let's not waste this nice day again."
 
He still groaned. 
 
I looked at the both of us in the mirror. "If you don't wake up, you can't see how cute we look. Come on~"
 
He groaned again but reluctantly opened his eyes and stood on his own legs. He leaned against me and looked in the mirror. He smiled. "We do look cute."
 
"Of course we do." I leaned in to kiss him but he stopped me. 
 
"Oh no. I am NOT kissing you til you brush your teeth. Your breath reeks." His face turned away in disgust. 
 
"Alright." I laughed and we got ready for the day. 
 
After breakfast, we went to the beach and goofed around. We took lots of pictures on the sand and on the boardwalk. 
 
We even took this one picture that resembled the first couple picture we ever took. It was where I backhugged Kibum while he took the pic on his camera. At the last second, I pecked him on the cheek. 
 
He pulled back in surprise, but it was too late for the pic was already taken. "Seriously!? Again!? You sneaky bastard. I'm deleting it."
 
"No!" I whined. "Don't delete it. Come on, you look so cute."
 
He giggled and blushed. "When will you stop calling me cute?"
 
"When you stop being cute."
 
He blushed more. "Stop it! We've been together for like four years and you won't stop!"
 
"What? You want me to stop?"
 
"No- I-"
 
"See, at this rate I'll never stop calling you cute. You literally never stop being so cute!"
 
"Shut up!" He slapped my chest. 
 
We took more pics near the water and ate at a café. It's been a while since I got to have this much fun with him. Every weekend could be like this if he decided to get up on time. Nonetheless, it's still nice to have quality time to ourselves and relieve our stress by spending time with each other. 
 
***KEY***
 
 
 
I slammed my hand on the ringing alarm clock. It was 5:30 in the morning. I woke up before Minho because my shift started before his classes. As much as I didn't want to get up, I had to show up for my job. I kissed Minho's forehead before showering and getting ready for the day. I made some iced coffee after breakfast and drove to SM Entertainment.
 
 
My team in KKB worked with SM. We designed the costumes and makeup for the idols. I naturally got to talk to some of the SM employees like Taemin and his friend Kai. 
 
Taemin was the first person I came across when I entered the building. He and I have actually grown closer and more friendly since we started working at SM. 
 
 
He smirked. "You look like you just got out of bed."
 
I rolled my eyes. "How did you know?"
 
"You got bags under your eyes."
 
"Ughh." I moaned. "I was so tired today. I didn't wanna get up."
 
We made our way to the dance studio. It was still early so the trainees hadn't arrived yet. 
 
"Is it true? Nicole's gonna make a solo debut here?"
 
I sipped my coffee. "Yep. She's gonna release a mini album."
 
"Does she dance?"
 
"Yep. I thought you were coaching her."
 
"I'm not. Kai probably is. She'll be successful. Kai's a good dancer."
 
"So are you. Maybe you should debut solo."
 
He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know about that. There's too much with the idol lifestyle that I wouldn't be able to deal with. And I certainly wouldn't want to be dressed all in pastel colors and act all frail like those pretty boys on stage."
 
I chuckled. "Who said you'd have to wear pastels?"
 
He glared at me. "What else would you put me in?"
 
"I don't always do pastels. You could go for a darker theme. You could wear all black- and bleach your hair and go for dark makeup or something like that."
 
He looked away for a moment before turning back to me. "I don't know. Sounds interesting, but not for me. I wanna do something Michael Jackson-esque."
 
I rolled my eyes. "Really!? Nawhh" I replied sarcasticaly, shaking my head with exaggeration. Taemin's practically obsessed with MJ. It gets kind of tiring hearing about it. 
 
Just then someone called out to us. We turned to face Jonghyun who was walking up to us. 
 
"Hey guys!" He smiled really big. 
 
"Look who's all jolly today. What is it?"
 
"You wanna know?"
 
Taemin and I both raised our eyebrows in confusion. What news could he possibly have?
 
He inched closer to us and whispered, "We're having another baby."
 
"What!?" I let out. 
 
Hyung shushed me. "Keep quiet, Kibum. The only people who know are you two and Kyungsoo."
 
Kyungsoo was one of the other vocal trainers. 
 
Taemin exhaled forcefully. "Jongin probably does too."
 
Hyung and I turned and glared at him. Hyung asked, "Why do you say that?"
 
"They've been spending so much time together lately. They tell each other everything. Kyung's bound to tell Jongin about this."
 
"Well as long as Jongin can keep his mouth shut I don't mind him knowing. I'm gonna tell everyone else later on. I wanted to invite you guys first to our baby shower."
 
My eyes widened in enthusiasm. 
 
Taemin smiled. "That's great! I'll definitely be there."
 
"You can count on me too, hyung." I sweetly and assuredly replied. I checked my watch and realized I had to go to work on more designs. I wishpered, "Gotta go. But before I go..." I stared directly at Hyung. He looked at me without suspicion, which was my ticket to strangle him in a loving hug. 
 
"Kibum wha-"
 
"Wahhh~" I squealed. I whispered in his ear. "I'm so happy for you two!" I ruffled his hair before enthusiastically bouncing off to design costumes for the upcoming debut of one of my father's vocal students. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hi!! Finally back! I had writer's block these past two weeks. 
I realized i've always updated my stories within a week so waiting this long to update was unusual for me. sorry for the wait! But school just started and already i'm stressed to the bone. so updates here may not be as frequent. nonetheless i will do my best to update asap and finish this fic. 
 
also i recently made my first rated m Minkey one shot! warning: contains serious . hope u guys enjoy :) as always leave feedback in the comments below :) http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1011342/twenty-minute-break-key-kibum-minho-minkey-shinee-workandpleasure