THE DANCE PART 2

A New Kind of Love
WARNING: AHEAD. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.
 
 
My heart rate was soaring. I breathed rapidly. I made my way to the sink. Taemin almost recognized me! What would've happened if he realized it was me! He'd probably think I'm a ert for dressing like a girl. Or what if he realized I had a boyfriend!?
 
Kim Kibum. Calm yourself. I took deep breaths and my heart rate reverted to normal. I looked at my reflection. The best I could do is thank God. I was lucky that Taemin didn't make the connection. I washed my face and redid my makeup (the eye makeup was waterproof so I didn't have to worry about that). 
 
I calmly exited the bathroom. I jumped back when I saw the love of my life leaning ily against the wall. "Finally you're done."
 
"Oh Minho!" I ran into his arms. I began shaking again. Thankfully I didn't cry. But when I'm with Minho all my feelings come out. "Minho I was so scared! Where were you?!"
 
He rubbed my back to calm me down. He whispered, "It's ok. It's ok. I'm here for you." He pulled back to look at me. "What's wrong?"
 
"Taemin saw me! I think he recognized me! I got so scared!"
 
"Kibum it's fine. I'll deal with Taemin. For now you're safe with me." He pulled me back into a hug. 
 
When I had calmed down again I decided to deal with what was bothering me this whole time. "Minho, can I ask you something?"
 
"Anything."
 
"Why do you love me?"
 
"Why?"
 
"Yea why?"
 
"I don't know. I love you for who you are, I guess. Why you ask?" I didn't answer at first. "Key what is it?"
 
"It's just... I'm a guy. But I'm not like your teammates. And I'm certainly nothing like other girls you've dated, like that one Changmin mentioned-"
 
"Hey. Don't listen to a thing that guy says. He's full of himself. That girl he mentioned? She's just someone I briefly dated. It didn't work out between us so we split. Then she slept with Changmin. Which I honestly didn't give a crap about. As for you-"
 
He paused. He broke from our hug and held my hands in his. "I don't know. You're nothing like anyone else I've ever met. And that's exactly how I'd like you to be. Just you. You don't have to feel insecure. And besides, if there was one single thing I liked about you, it would have been easy to move on and forget about you. You know what I mean?"
 
I blushed. "Yea. I know what you mean."
 
"Now you tell me, why do you love me?" He smiled and widened his frog-like eyes. 
 
"You frog. Why are you making me do this?"
 
He scoffed. "What? Frog!? That's a new one. So really, why do you love me?"
 
"Let's see," I held up one of my hands to count off the things I loved about my boyfriend. "You're hot." One finger down. Minho chuckled.  "You're funny." Another finger down. "You're really sweet. You listen to me. You're not selfish." As I went on my voice got softer. I noticed Minho leaning in toward me, getting closer and closer with every quality I listed. "Your soft hands. You protect me. You defend me. You calm me down when I'm tense. You.. love me..." By the time I reached that last one our lips were just within inches of each other. Our eyes were locked in each other's gaze. I was waiting for someone to barge in before we could kiss but it never happened. I eagerly embraced his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. 
 
Before I could his shirt, he pulled away from our kiss. "Wanna go back to the gym? We haven't really 'danced' much tonight."
 
I nodded my head and we made our way back to the dance with linked arms. 
 
We danced around a bit. We twirled each other here and there. We didn't see any of our friends, but I was actually kinda glad I could spend this time with just Minho. Later on the DJ cut the music. I realized it was Jonghyun Hyung who was co DJ-ing the dance. 
 
"How's everybody doing tonight?!" Everyone in the room erupted in cheers and applause. "Let's not forget to give a round of applause to our awesome DJ: DJ Tukutz!!" Much louder applause. "Ok ladies and gentlemen, right now we're gonna slow things down a bit. So be sure to grab your partner and hold them real close for this next number." 
 
Slow, romantic music began playing. Almost everyone in the room coupled up to slow dance. 
"Shall we?" I nodded as Minho took lead. He held my hand. He then placed my left hand on his right shoulder and his right hand on my lower back. Minho led the dance. We mainly did box steps and twirls. He even smoothly dipped me a couple times. Everything he did was so suave, it was almost perfect. 
 
"Where did you learn those moves?" I asked. 
 
"I mainly just watch others and copy the moves. Plus Taemin's a really good dancer."
 
I giggled. "You danced with Taemin?"
 
"No. I just watched him dance."
 
Minho broke our beautiful silence. "Oh yea, I wanted to ask you. How are those heels working out for you?"
 
I glanced over at my black heels. "They're not as bad as you think. Then again, these are only about
3-4 centimeters. Girls usually wear much larger ones. It's a miracle how they can even walk in them. But to be honest, I'm kinda disappointed."
 
His expression changed to worry. "Disappointed? Why?"
 
"I always imagined myself in a nice tuxedo, dancing here, with the one I loved, regardless of whether that person was male or female."
 
"Key, why should it matter? You look smokin' hot like always." He smirked. 
 
"And so do you! Seriously, who the Hell gave you permission to look this hot!?" He laughed louder now.
 
We both released our intertwined hands. Mine went to Minho's other shoulder and Minho's went to my back. We pulled ourselves a bit closer. He sighed. "I know it's disheartening that you had to do this but there was no way I'm going out in a dress." I laughed. It's true. That'd just be ridiculous. "But hey, because of what you did - which I am very grateful for - we can be here tonight. We can dance here without judgement. And, I can do this." He leaned in and kissed my lips. 
 
I closed my eyes as I embraced his lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he enclosed his around my waist, bringing us closer. This really was a magical moment. Us being there, embracing each other, dancing with the music playing in the background, and all the colorful lights shining down on us.
 
I pulled away from our pretty heated kiss but rested my forehead against his. "I'm ready," I whispered confidently. 
 
"You're ready? For what?"
 
I lowered my voice. "Let's just say it's impossible to not get when you're wearing tights and a dress."
 
He bit his lip. "I'll be looking forward to tonight then." We both smiled knowingly and kissed more. 
 
****MINHO****
 
The moment I closed the door to our dorm, Key pulled me in for a kiss. Key already began ing my shirt. I stopped him. "Wait. We're here now. You can take off that disguise."
 
He whined, "But I'm impatient." He looked down in thought, then looked back up. "I'll just remove my heels and makeup." 
 
I took off my shoes and socks. When Key removed his shoes he let out an exaggerated sigh of relief. "Ahhhh that feels so good." He took off his tights then went to the bathroom. I took off my jacket before following him. 
 
Key applied oil to his face and rubbed it all over. "You're not waiting outside?"
 
I wrapped my arms around him. "How can I? I got cuz of your promise!" I whined. 
 
"Excuse me?? I didn't promise anything!"
 
"But you got my hopes up! You're the one that said you were ready!"
 
"And I also said I would remove my makeup first. I'm almost done. Be patient."
 
I pouted. As Key cleansed himself I decided to nibble a bit at his neck. "What are you doing?"
 
"Just waiting." I brushed away his extensions and planted steamier kisses. 
 
"Minho... please... ah-" he moaned. I smirked as he continued to moan. My hands sensually brushed his shoulders and travelled down his sides. "Minho if you don't stop... hmmm... ah..."
 
"You done yet?"
 
"Almost.... Ah...And you are gonna be in big trouble, mister!"
 
I didn't stop. I was having the time of my life. And I knew it would just get better. He continued to moan. The last straw came when I started to the back of his dress and  gently caressed his upper back. 
 
"CHOI MINHO!" He let out a much louder moan. "That's it!" He turned off the sink, wiped his face clean, and turned  toward me. He whispered through his clenched teeth. "I WANT YOU." Key pulled my neck and smashed our lips together. And thus commenced our intense makeout session. 
 
My hands fell to his lower back. Key jumped up and wrapped his legs around my waist. With him wrapped all around me, I made my way to his bed and plopped him down. I hovered over him and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me down so I was lying on top of him. I ran my hand down his body. It made its way to his firm thigh and gripped it. 
 
I stopped kissing him for a second. "You want me to go get the lube?"
 
"No. I have something better in mind." I didn't know what he was talking about but I just went with it. We began making out again. Soon, Key turned me over on my back and he was on top of me. 
 
Our kisses became more sloppy as we started using more tongue. Key kept one arm wrapped around my neck. His other hand went to my shirt. When he finished, he exposed my abs and released my neck. Both of his arms went to my abs now. His lips left mine and traveled down my neck and shoulders. They made their way down my body, leaving a trail of kisses behind. I moaned as my body heated up. My heart rate increased to the point where I could almost hear it. 
 
Key stopped. He made his way back up and placed his hand on my cheek. He whispered, "Shh, it's gonna be fine. Trust me on this." With a smirk on his face, he slowly leaned down and kissed me. I bit his lower lip, asking for entry. Instead, his lips kissed my chin and trodded down my chest to my abs. He basically made out with my abs now. His hands rubbed my chest, making me moan louder and more uncontrollably. 
 
His lips travelled lower down, from my abs to my waist. And finally, to my crotch, which was hardening at this point. He continued kissing it and started biting at it. "Kibum-ah, ahh..." I moaned. That's all I could really do now - moan - when receiving such pleasure. And it was only gonna increase more. His hands ran down my exposed body and ed and ped my pants. I felt him pulled my pants and underwear together down to my knees, exposing my friend. He put almost the whole thing in his mouth and began to . 
 
It was pointless trying to control my moans. They were out of my control at this point. "AAHH.... ahh... ah... Kim Ki- ahh..." Key moved my legs so they rested on top of his shoulders. His hands went to my abs and aggressively rubbed them. My head leaned back on the pillow. I closed my eyes. Is this what pleasure feels like? Have I ever actually experience such satisfaction? I've gotten a once before from my 'girlfriend' but it never felt as good as this. 
 
I felt my friend about to explode. "Key... Kibum... It's coming it's... aaahhhh...." My moans continued as he continued to down there. All at once I felt my substance spew out. My moans reached their peak. I felt Key's lips on me all over, probably cleaning up. 
 
I finally quieted my moans as my breathing rate returned to normal. Key pulled my underwear and pants back up and he made his way back to my face. Key kissed my cheek. He whispered, "Don't worry. I cleaned up the mess." I still couldn't verbalize my thoughts. I was still panting from the experience. I tried to speak but Key hushed me. "Shhh don't speak." With that he gave me a lingering peck on the lips. "I'll see you in the morning." 
 
I tried to tell him not to go but it was too late. He walked away from the bed. I couldn't call out to him. I was tired anyway. I thought about that kiss as I drifted off to sleep. 
 
you guys seriously have no idea how exhausted I am. I worked on these two chapters all day yesterday and this morning. glad more ppl are subscribing :) as always comment, upvote and subscribe! donforget toshare with your friends too!