Still Going Strong

A New Kind of Love
 
 
Three and a half years later
 
***MINHO***
 
After we graduated from Genie I enrolled in Seoul University to take more classes in directing. It's a newfound passion of mine, filming and acting. It's interesting acting as a certain character and taking on a whole new personality. And it's also really cool to direct to get the right emotions and messages across. 
 
After my classes were done for the day, I met up with Taemin at the cafe. He was an assistant choreographer along with his friend Jongin/Kai at SM Entertainment. 
 
"So how long are you gonna stay with Key?" Taemin asked. 
 
Right after we graduated Key and I moved into our own apartment. It was perfect for seeing each other while we had our own busy schedules. He moved up in rank at KKB Company and has become a part-time assistant fashion designer. I can imagine him going full-time in a few more years. 
 
Luckily for me, Taemin also shared an apartment with Kai, so he had no reason to suspect something was going on between me and Key. 
 
"I say until we afford enough to get our own place. Or until one of us marries. Which won't be for a long time."
 
"Oh yea? Why do you say that?"
 
"Come on, Taemin. It's way to early to get married. I'm still in college and I just turned 21. Plus I can't afford it. Key and I share the payments."
 
"Then when Key gets married you can just live with your dad. Or have him pay for the rent."
 
I speak to my dad occasionally. It's not like he wants to anyway. He's only worried if his reputation is at stake. That's why he freaked out when I told him I was dating Key.
 
"I want to be independent. I want to be able to support myself rather than be dependent on someone."
 
"Fair enough. It's always good to be self-reliant. How are your classes going?"
 
"They're going pretty well. I get to assist this famous director in January. He's filming this new drama called City Hunter starring Lee Minho."
 
His eyes widened. "The Lee Minho!?" I nodded. "Woow you lucky guy. Get his autograph for me will ya?"
 
"I'll try. What's new at SM?"
 
"A lot actually. I get to work with Onew's students which is awesome.  Jonghyun sunbae also works there which is pretty cool. And recently Taeyeon started working there as a recording artist."
 
"Really!? Say hi to her for me?"
 
"Sure thing."
 
It was nice having talks like this. As far as I know Taemin has given up on dating. He decided a while ago to just wait for the right one to appear in his life. 
 
After I left the café, I headed back home to relax. Classes have been stressing me out lately and I haven't had time to chill and relax. Key doesn't leave work until 6:30 today, so I had a couple of hours to myself. 
 
I opened the door to the apartment and placed my bags next to my shoes. I was welcomed by a deep sensual voice. 
 
"Hello ~Choi Minho~."
 
I was greeted by Kibum, who wore nothing but a black robe. There were two glasses filled with wine on the counter, along with a bowl of strawberries and grapes and a bowl of melted chocolate. In the background George Michael's "Caresless Whisper" played on the stereo. 
 
Key walked up slowly to me. "I've been waiting just for you~" He flashed a seductive smile. 
 
"I thought you don't get off work until 6:30."
 
"I left early today." Now he was right in front of me. "I wanted tonight to be all about you." He opened his robe to reveal his body and gave me a big hug, rubbing his body on mine. "Oh... you're so warm." He nuzzled my chest. "You've been stressed lately, haven't you, baby?"
 
As much as I appreciated all he has done for me, I wasn't in the mood for anything y right now. I picked him up bridal style. 
 
*cue scratched record sound effect*
 
"CHOI MINHO WHAT THE !?" Key screamed. I still find it astonishing how his demeanor can change from y male seductress to whiny little brat at the drop of a hat.
 
I turned off the stereo and headed to the couch. I sat down on the couch and sat Key on my lap. 
 
"You bastard!" He whined. "I set this all up for you! And you're ignoring it?"
 
"I'm sorry, honey. I'm exhausted from classes this week. I just wanted to relax tonight."
 
He wrapped his arms around my neck and rested his head on my shoulder. " can be part of relaxing," he muttered. 
 
I kissed the top of his head. "Of course I appreciate everything you did for me. Even tonight." He pouted, but I kissed it away. "You know I love you, Key."
 
"I know. But we haven't had time to ourselves in a long time. I wanted tonight to be our night."
 
"Hey, there will be other nights, won't there?"
 
He looked to the side. "I guess..."
 
"So tell me, how's work going?"
 
"It's hectic but it's something I love. I get to design costumes for lots of major celebrities. Did you know Nicole's gonna be one?"
 
"A celebrity??"
 
"She's gonna debut as a solo artist."
 
"Wow." I knew she could dance but I never expected her to become an idol. "Didn't expect that. But good for her. Hopefully you get to see her."
 
"Yea. And wait a couple years. She'll probably be an actress in one of your dramas."
 
I laughed and then leaned my head against his. 
 
A comfortable silence followed. "Are you relaxed yet?" Key asked quietly. 
 
"Yea. I'm calm and relaxed. Don't worry. We'll have our y time some time."
 
"I hope so. It'd be a shame to waste the new condoms and lube I got for tonight."
 
I immediately raised my head and an eyebrow. "You got new condoms?"
 
He raised his head in confusion. "Yea. Our other ones were getting old so I threw them out... why you ask?"
 
A couple seconds later I was carrying Key to the bedroom. "Oh what now!?" He complained. 
 
"We can't let the condoms go to waste now." I plopped him down on the bed and made my way to the kitchen to put the fruit away. 
 
"Wait! What about the wine!? And the music!? And the strawberries!?"
 
"Screw the alcohol. I want us to be sober for this."
 
I got the fresh condoms and lube from the place we always stash them and closed the bedroom door behind me. That night we had the wildest, hottest we ever experienced in our lives. 
 
 
 
 
 
Phew! Another update!! :D honestly didnt think i'd finish it so soon. 
anyway, That's right: Minkey moved in together! And everything seems to be going well with everyone else. 
but what drama awaits them? stay tuned! 
as always I appreciate feedback. so dont forget to upvote, comment, subscribe(if u havent already) and share! 
 
ALSO i recently finished my other fic the little things. In case your interested: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/985053/the-little-things-minkey-onew-ontae-romance-shinee