Our "Perfect" Night

A New Kind of Love

WARNING: KINDA SOMEWHAT CONTAINS . READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.


(The title is supposed to be "Our Perfect Night". Idk why Asian fanficskeeps taking the 'perfect night' out)
 
***Key*** 
 
Last night changed everything for me. I dressed up as a girl just to go to a dance, I found out my boyfriend liked me for a while, I almost got caught by his best friend, and I gave my first ever. I never even thought I'd give a in my life. Ever! He moaned a lot last night. Hopefully that's a sign he enjoyed it. 
 
I woke up next my man. The beauty looked like he was having a pretty sweet dream because he was smiling in his sleep. I brushed his soft hair to the side and pecked his cheek. Rather than wake him up from his dream, I got out of bed and got ready for the day. It had been ages since I'd taken such a long, relaxing shower. 
 
After all that was done, I sat next to Minho on the bed. He looked so peaceful when he was asleep. I've seen him get tensed over upcoming games or when he's studying at the last minute. It was really nice seeing him at peace. I caressed his cheek with my thumb. He turned his head toward my hand and slowly blinked his eyes open. He turned to meet my gaze and smiled. 
 
"Morning." I whispered sweetly. 
 
"Hi beautiful." He whispered back drowsily. This guy was amazing. He really knew how to make me blush at 8:30 in the morning. 
 
"Had a good sleep?"
 
He held my hand. "I haven't slept this well in a looong time." God, the way he held out the 'long' in his deep voice sounded so y. "You know, last night was the best night of my life. I got to spend every minute of it with you." Now I really smiled. 
 
"Same. What was your favorite part?"
 
He raised his other hand. "It's a three way tie between *starts counting off with fingers* dancing with you, kissing you, and our little... finale." He winked knowingly. 
 
We both giggled only to be interrupted with a knock on our door. I sighed with frustration. "Why are our mornings always interrupted?"
 
Minho kissed my hand before I reluctantly released it from his to answer the door. To my surprise, it was Taemin. 
 
"Taemin. Uh, hi." Obviously I'm not close with Taemin. We don't have any classes together, so I barely see him. 
 
It was clear by his face that Taemin wasn't expecting me either. "Hi. Uh, Key, right?" 
 
"Yea that's me. What's up?"
 
"Um, is Minho here? Can I come in?"
 
"Yea sure. He's on the bed." I opened the door wider to let Taemin in. He waltzed into the room. "What are those shoes doing here?"
 
He pointed to the black heels near the rest of our shoes. "A friend of mine changed into another pair and left those here."
 
Without doubting, Taemin plopped on the couch. Phew, that was close. When he looked away, I made sure to hide the bag with my dress and extensions under my desk. He plopped down on the couch.
 
"Minho, you awake?"
 
Minho was still lying down. "Yea I'm awake. What's up?"
 
"I came to tell you that the transfer went through. You can start next week."
 
Transfer? What transfer? Was Minho planning to move
 
"Sweet. Thanks Tae."
 
"And another thing. About that 20 bucks you owe me-"
 
"Alright alright. I'll pay you back. Key can you get $20 from my wallet? It's in the drawer right next to my bed."
 
I did as he said and gave the $20 to Taemin. 
 
Taemin raised his eyebrows. "Wait, that's your bed? Then why are you on Key's bed?"
 
Minho's eyes widened. "Taemin-"
 
I barged in just in time. "Minho was tired after the dance and passed out on my bed. I slept in his." 
 
Taemin looked doubtful, but I think he believed it. "Get used to it. He always does that. Every time he comes to my house I'm left to sleep on the couch." I laughed. Now that was really close. 
 
"So Minho, when were you gonna tell me about your new girlfriend?"
 
Minho sat up. "I don't know what you're talking about."
 
"That girl you were with last night." 
 
I wasn't worried. I figured Minho would just say she's a girl he found somewhere. 
 
Minho replied exactly as I expected. "She's just my date. That's all. I didn't want to go alone so I asked her."
 
"Come on, man. Don't lie to me. I saw you two making out in the hallway."
 
Oh ! Minho and I looked at each other. Yep we were screwed. Minho has to either say he's got a girl, he's dating me or come off as a player.
 
Minho sighed. "A- Alright. She's my girlfriend. Don't tell anyone ok? I don't want any attention."
 
"Alright I won't tell. I asked her to come to the talent show next week. You're coming too right?"
 
"Wait, you met her?"
 
"Yea. I bumped into her earlier at the dance." Minho glared at him. "Don't worry. I didn't hit on her. Anyway, are you coming or not?"
 
"Yea I'm coming Tae. You should probably go now. You gotta practice."
 
"K." He turned toward me. "You should come too." With that, he left the door. 
 
 
After Minho got dressed and brushed his teeth, he checked to see if anyone was outside. It was empty. He walked back toward me. "I've been apologizing too much lately..."
 
I didn't think about that right now. "Minho, are you moving?"
 
He raised his eyebrows in confusion. "What?"
 
"Taemin said something about you transferring. Are you moving? Switching dorms?"
 
He realized what I was talking about. "No Key no. I'm not moving." He held my hands. "I've decided to take a course in film directing. I switched from humanities."
 
"Ohh. Directing? You want to be a director?"
 
"It's something I've been looking into. I love soccer but I don't want to be just a soccer player. I gotta find some other way to make a living. Plus I love filming and using my camera."
 
"Cool." I smiled. Then something came into my mind. "I have a question." 
 
"I'm all ears." I led him to the couch and we both sat down. I turned toward him.
 
"I'm curious. What'd you think? About last night?"
 
"Key I told you. Best night of my life. What came over you? Have you ever done that before?"
 
"WHAT!? NO! I just..." I was searching for the right word. "I just- I don't know. I just tried it." He stared at me with a sly smile. "Oh I don't know. I was , that's all. I think the drinks were spiked." 
 
He laughed. "Sure they were." I could feel my face burning with embarassment. 
 
When Minho's laughter ceased, I popped the question. "Have you... have you ever gotten a before?"
 
"Me?" I nodded. He looked away from me. "Just once. With that girl I dated. What about you?"
 
I widened my eyes. I wasn't expecting him to ask that question. "W- well I'm not a . But I've never gotten a . Or given it." 
 
"So then what'd you think? About giving your first ?"
 
I froze. I never thought I'd be asked this either. "Pretty good since I could tell you definitely enjoyed it."
 
He chuckled. "Doesn't it feel weird when, you know, it spews out?"
 
I couldn't tell which would be more awkward: saying "" and "" and stuff like that or not saying it. "It's not as bad as you think. You can kinda feel it coming. And the itself isn't so bad. Then again you're an athlete, so that's expected."
 
"What do you mean?" 
 
"A friend of mine said that the taste," wow. I could tell how awkward this was becoming. "depends on your health or something. She gave a to this one guy who smoked and did a lot of drugs and stuff. You can imagine how that went for her."
 
There was a long silence that followed. We looked at each other. Our lips curved into smiles and we both cracked up. Really loud. I think it's appropriate to say we literally LOLed. "What the Hell was that!?" 
 
I tried making words but I kept laughing. "I dont know! i didn't know how much detail you wanted!"
 
"But that was soo weird!" We kept laughing uncontrollably til our sides hurt. When our laughter gradually died down, I realized we had gotten closer on the couch. His face was just inches away from mine. I smiled as we leaned in closer together and shared a sweet kiss. 
 
It was slow and gentle. We kissed again. All at once my hand went to his neck and I arose on my knees. His arms went to my waist and he pulled me closer to him. Now my body was touching his. We both moaned into our kisses, making our lips vibrate every time they touched. He scooped my legs with one of his arms, practically lifting me, and positioned me so I was lying on my back and he was on top. He smiled at me and his lips returned to mine. My hand gripped his upper arm as his lips traveled to my neck. He slipped his hand beneath my shirt. Before he could raise it and pull it off, a knock came on the door. 
 
We both looked toward the door. "Are you ing kidding me!?" I complained. Why are my sentimental moments always interrupted?!!
 
Minho got up to answer the door. This time it was Tiffany that answered. "Hi." She greeted with her eye smile. 
 
"Hi. What do you want?"
 
"I just came to pick up Key's stuff from yesterday."
 
I intervened cuz I wanted to be alone with Minho. "The bag's over there under my desk. The shoes are right in front of the door."
 
Minho got them and gave them to Tiffany. "Thanks." Then she whispered, "by the way, can you two keep it down with all the ? I can hear you two having at it from the hallway." My face flushed. I didn't think anyone could hear our moans of pleasure. 
 
"Sure thing, Tif. Bye now." And she left. 
 
Minho came back to the couch. "Well now what? They can hear us."
 
Suddenly, a thought popped in my head. "What if we don't do it in the dorm?"
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"If we have in the dorm, people can hear us. I'm saying," I wrapped my arms around Minho's neck. "why don't we try somewhere else?"
 
He still looked confused. "Like where?" 
 
I whispered, "My house."
 
His eyes widened. "Your house? How will that work?"
 
"Spring break starts next week. And my parents are out of town. It's the perfect place!" I hushed my voice to a whisper. "Besides," I began nuzzling his neck. "I got the lube." I whispered into his ear. "Loads and loads of it."
 
i continued kissing his neck. I could feel Minho getting . His hardened and he moaned. He held me back. "When should we go?"
 
"Whenever you want." I smiled seductively. 
 
Minho eyed me. "Up until then, it wouldn't hurt to get a little practice, if you know what I mean." He winked. 
 
I winked back knowingly. "I don't see why not. As long as we don't make too much noise." 
 
"Got it." I lay myself down and Minho hovered over me. He leaned down and we quietly made out. 
 
****MINHO****
Two days later. 
 
We decided to go to Key's house tonight. I was both excited and apprehensive because this was gonna be our first time doing the real thing, but mostly excited. 
 
I'd gone to the gym in our school to work out that day. I was kinda pushing myself.  I did so many pushups cuz I was so excited about tonight.
 
Haneul walked up to me. "Don't push yourself Choi."
 
"Shut up. I'm not pushing myself. This is my usual amount."
 
"Oh I get it. Trying to impress your boyfriend aren't you?"
 
"Haneul we've been thru this before I don't have-" I stopped. Did he just say boyfriend? "W- What did you just say?"
 
"I cannot believe he went all the way  and dressed up like a girl just to go to that dance. Now that is dedication right there." He smiled. I didn't know whether I should fear him or trust him.
 
"What are you talking about?" I tried my best to look confused. 
 
"He may not have red hair anymore, Choi, but no girl has hands like that. And don't try denying that you two have a thing. You two were freaking kissing at the dance last night."
 
That's it. I'm defeated. He knew everything. And I wasn't gonna let him tell. 
 
I stood up so I was inches away from his face. "Haneul, if you tell a soul about this-"
 
"Don't worry Choi, I got your back." He gently shook my shoulder. 
 
"I'm serious, Haneul. You can't tell anyone! If you do I'll-"
 
"Minho I said it's ok! You can trust me!"
 
"Oh yeah? How do I know that? How do I know you're not gonna blab to Changmin or Kyuhyun or Coach?"
 
"Coach already knows. He doesn't give a crap. Trust me." I froze. Coach Lee knows? I started to speak but Haneul stopped me. "Choi, I'm not here to make fun of you. It's your life, not mine. You do whatever the Hell you want. I'm not gonna let you get kicked off of the team for something like that. Got that?" I was still speechless. Haneul patted my shoulder and went to jog on the treadmill. 
 
I remained speechless even when I went to my car. Key and I were gonna drive to his house in Daegu. All my thoughts were scattered. Haneul knows. Coach knows. Taemin saw us and thinks I have a girlfriend. It's like everyone knows and is gonna taunt us for it. 
 
"Yah, Choi Minho." Key waved his hand in front of my face and snapped me out of my thoughts. I didn't even realize he was in the car already. I blink and turned toward Key, who was sitting in the passenger seat. "What's up?"
 
"Not much."
 
"Not much? You were staring at the sky ahead for five minutes! Something's on your mind." He held my hand. "What's wrong?"
 
I looked down at our hands. "Haneul knows."
 
"Come again?"
 
"Haneul knows Key! He knows all about it! My coach knows about us too!"
 
"What!? How-"
 
"Haneul saw through your disguise at the dance. I don't know how coach knows."
 
Key was silent for a moment before saying, "Minho, I think he knew because of me."
 
I looked up at him. "What do you mean?"
 
"Th- The other day in the locker room, I kissed you. I think he saw us. It's my fault." He whimpered.
 
"No Key. Don't blame yourself. You didn't know. I probably would've done the same thing."
 
Then he smiled. "That's why we're going to my house isn't it? So no one can know?" 
 
That put a smile on my face. I pecked Key before starting the car. "Ok so which way to your house?"
 
 
 
 
Two and a half hours later we pulled up in front of Key's house in Daegu. It was bigger than I thought. I can't believe we drove all this way just to have . But I didn't care. I could be with Key with no worries. 
 
Key and I entered the house and he locked the front door. Key wrapped his arms around my middle as I looked around the living room in bewilderment. "So what do you think?"
 
"The house? It's great! I didn't think it was so big!"
 
"Wait til you see the rooms." He whispered in a deep voice into my ear. His y deep voice was always enough to . I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer. I swayed with him a bit before he released me and held my hand. "Follow me. I'll give you a tour." We kissed lovingly and I followed him as he took lead. 
 
He took me all over the house. The two guestrooms were pretty big. They had their own walk-in closets and king-sized beds. There was also this big art studio where Key kept his paintings and a room that mimicked a catwalk for models. And this other room with a bunch of fabrics and sewing machines. Key's parents were clearly rich. I wonder how they managed to have so much money. 
 
We reached Key's room. To my surprise, it was really colorful. There were posters of TVXQ! and some rockbands all over the walls. A lot of his furniture was pink but his bed was blue. He also had a lot of drawings and designs posted here and there. It was a really interesting mix. 
 
Something on the wall caught my attention. "Heol~ is this you?" I found a whole collage of his baby pictures. I pointed at one of him wearing a pink hanbok. Next to that was a photo of him as a child with a graduation cap.
                     
 
He flushed. "Yea. Don't look at it. I know it's bad."
 
"It's not bad. It's cute. You were so adorable when you were a kid." I moved Key in front of me and back-hugged him. I rested my chin on his shoulder. 
 
I saw two photos of an even younger Key with a red bow in his hair holding a pink bunny. I immediately pouted when I saw a girl in a flower dress next to him in both photos. "Aigoo you were so cute. But who's that girl with her arm around my boyfriend?" My grip on him tightened. 
 
      
 
He burst out in laughter. "I wasn't even dating you! You can't really be jealous of me back then."
 
"Wooow Key." I said sarcastically. "Even back then you were a player."
 
"Excuse me?" He raised an eyebrow. 
 
I smirked. "I'm kidding, honey. You're adorable, then and now." I looked at a photo of him in middle school. I bit my lip. "Wow. My baby was lookin' y even in middle school."
 
 
"Stop it~" I could tell he was blushing. 
 
Then I came across two other photos that I couldn't help but laugh at. "What the hell!!" 
 
          
 
"Ok that's enough. One day we'll go through all your photos and laugh at you."
 
"What ever you say honey."
 
"You did it again."
 
"Did what again?"
 
"You called me honey."
 
"What's wrong? You don't like it?"
 
"Of course I like it." He moved his head closer to mine. "I thought I'd be the one saying it first."
 
I kissed his cheek. "So this is where we're gonna do it?"
 
He chuckled. "No. I came here to get something." He pulled out a box from under his bed. When he opened it, I froze. There were many tubes of lube in there. He got one out and hid the box back under the bed.
 
"How'd you get so much lube!?"
 
He chuckled. "That's actually a funny story that I'll tell you later." 
 
He took my hand and led me across the hall to a luxurious bedroom with a big circle bed against one wall. After placing the lube on the bed side table, he turned toward me and held both of my hands. "This is where we're doing it."
 
 
I was still admiring the room. "How'd you get a room like this!?"
 
"It's my parents' room. They got the best bed. It's so comfortable."
 
I looked into his eyes and smiled. He hesitantly looked down. "What's wrong?"
 
"Oh it's nothing..."
 
"Afraid we'll get caught?"
 
"No, my parents won't return for another two weeks. I guess I can't believe we're finally doing this. I'm a bit apprehensive."
 
I could understand what he meant. This was our first time together. There's always that fear that comes with it. I remembered that feeling I got back when I was a . 
 
I caressed Key's cheek. "I know how you feel. How about we start off slow and steady. We got all the time in the world don't we?"
 
Key hugged me. "Two weeks. But good enough." We looked into each other's eyes and slowly connected our lips. 
 
It was a long, sweet kiss. His hands went straight to my neck and I pulled him closer to deepen our kiss. Then he grabbed my collar and sat on the bed, pulling me with him. As we made out, he slowly inched himself back and lay down, so his head was resting on the pillow. I felt his hands go all over my back and grip my shirt, trying to pull it off. I grabbed the back of my shirt, pulled it off and tossed it to the side. 
 
We began making out again. He raised his legs up and grinded on my crotch, making us both moan. My hands traveled under his shirt and raised it to his chest. Key pulled away from our steamy makeout session and pulled it off completely. My lips went to his neck as I buttoned and ped his jeans. I could feel him getting hard. I palmed his crotch and he huffed even louder. I stopped kissing him and shifted myself back to slide his jeans off completely. I smiled at the view of Kibum on his back, almost , sprawled across the bed. "What are you waiting for?" He finally asked, panting.
 
I hovered over him and reconnected our lips. In between kisses, I answered, "You're so beautiful. You know that?"
 
He laughed. "Tell me something I don't know, Choi Minho."
 
Key pushed my pants down my thighs to my knees. I flung them off and we went back to kissing. Now we were both in nothing but underwear. We both moaned into our kisses after we felt the tingling sensation of our unclothed bodies embracing each other. I held one of Key's raised thighs, making him grind even harder on me. His hand squeezed my hard. My lips went to his neck and on it, leaving  hickeys all over, making him moan more. I smirked. I can't believe I could make him feel this way.
 
We both knew our hormones were on higher levels than they've ever been before. We were both doing things we've never done before. This was the first time we were shamelessly and making out. A part of me hoped this pleasure would never end. 
 
Both our were hard now. Key's phone rang, but that didn't stop him from going under my underwear to grip my shaft. He gave it a tug, which made me jump a bit. I  lifted my head from his neck. "Aren't you gonna answer it?"
 
"It's not a call, it's a text. It can wait."
 
Just then, the phone rang again. We both looked at the phone on the bedside table. Key sighed. "I'll check before they text again." I went back to kissing his neck as he checked the messages. "Wait- Minho stop- Minho STOP!" 
 
I raised my head, alarmed. Key's eyes were wider than before. He looked like he'd just seen a ghost. "Kibum what's wrong?" Without looking at me, he left the bed and headed straight for the windows. He looked down and then quickly closed the curtains. "Key what is it?"
 
He stuttered. "M-M-My parents.... th-they're home..." 
 
WHAT!?!?!? They're home!? "What do you mean they're home? You said they were out of town!"
 
"They were! They never said anything about coming home today!" He searched around the room to gather our clothes. "They're still getting their luggage. We gotta get outta here!" I scrambled from the bed to help him. We scooped up our respective clothes and made the bed. We got our stuff and headed down the hall to the stairs. 
 
"Key what's going on?"
 
"My parents just texted me and said that they reached Daegu a while ago. And now they're at home!"
 
"Oh . My car's out in front."
 
He gasped. "Follow me." We made our way down the stairs and he shoved me into a closet. He entered and closed the door. "Get dressed." I did as he said and he followed suit. "I'm gonna do my best to stall them. While that happens, you're gonna quietly leave out the front or back door." I tried asking questions but he wouldn't answer. He gave me a quick, passionate kiss. "I'm sorry our first time didn't go as planned." He said apologetically. My heart broke when I saw the sorrow in his eyes. I wanted so badly to comfort him but he had already left and shut me in. 
 
***KEY***
 
. . . Oh . I can't believe I'm hiding my boyfriend from my parents, trying to sneak him out of the house. I can't believe they even came so early! I made sure the lube was hidden under my bed and to wear a jacket to cover up the hickeys. 
 
I made it to the family room just when my mother opened the front door. "Omo, Kibummie!?"
 
"Hi mom."
 
She cane over to hug me. "Aigoo, Kibummie! What are you doing here!?"
 
"I- I came early for spring break! Also I came to- uh- get something."
 
"Aww how sweet of you. Are you staying over for dinner?"
 
"I don't know if I can. I thought you two were coming back in two weeks."
 
"Sadly, your appa had some business thing to do so we had to leave early."
 
"Oh. That's too bad." But would it KILL you to tell me that you'd be coming home early?? Behind my mom I saw the closet door open. Minho showed his face. I looked back at my mom. "Well it's good that you're back." I pulled her into a tight hug and motioned silently for Minho to leave. He tiptoed out the room. I wish I was able to properly say goodbye. 
 
***MINHO***
 
I managed to leave through the front door without making a sound. I sighed. I was kinda upset that our first time was disrupted but even more that Key was sorry. "That was close," I said to myself. 
 
I turned around to walk to my car when a handsome ajussi stopped in my tracts. "Excuse me, who are you?"
 
I realized the man was the famous veteran singer that I often listened to in middle school. "Omo! Nice to meet you, sir. I'm a big fan of your work."
 
He smiled. "Thank you. I always like meeting my fans. But tell me one thing," his friendly expression turned serious. "Who are you and what were you doing in my house?!"
 
I faltered. This famous ahjussi owned this house? That means... he's Key's father!? "Sir- about that-"
 
"Forget it, you rascal. I'm taking you in." He gripped my arm and pulled me with him as he went into the house. I couldn't fight back his tight grasp. 
 
"Jagiya, check this out! This little rascal was hiding in our house and thought he could get away!" My eyes went to Kibum, who was standing next to a beautiful woman whom I recognized as his mother. "Kibum!? You were here too?"
 
His mother looked at Key in confusion. "Kibum-ah, do you know this person?"
 
I could tell by this eyes how embarassed he was. "Y-Yea. He's my friend. He came with me today."
 
His dad raised his eyebrows. "Your friend? Then why did he have to sneak out?"
 
Key tried to hide his nervousness. "It's not like that! H-He had to leave early."
 
His mother didn't seem convinced. "Then why were you still here? Aren't you supposed to be in schoo-" she paused, her focus now directed to Key's neck. "Kibum! What are those on your neck!?"
 
Separately, his dad whispered to me. "You don't by chance wear Eros by Versace, do you?"
 
"Dolce & Gabbana. Why sir?" I casually answered. 
 
"Minho!" Key whispered to me. At that moment it hit me. The cologne the singer named was probably what Key wore. I wanted to punch myself so bad for being so stupid. 
 
He turned back to his mother. "Mom, please stop fretting. These are just mosqito bites-"
 
"NO Key. These are NOT 'just mosquito bites'. These are fresh hickeys!" That hit me real hard. 
 
"HICKEYS!?" Onew's father exclaimed. "Then that means you two..."
 
It only took them a few seconds to connect the dots. I mouthed an apology to Key. Mentally, I prepared to face the wrath that would come from Key's parents disapproving our relationship. 
 
"Mom, dad, I can explain-"
 
The mom cut him off. "You don't have to explain ANYTHING sweetie." She smiled. It bothered me. Why was she smiling?
 
Then, she and Key's dad went to hug Key. His mom flashed the biggest smile I've ever seen. "Our son! Our Kibummie! I'm so proud of you!"
 
I think both Key and I were confused as Hell. His father rejoiced. "Our Kibummie! You finally moved on!"
 
 
 
Phew. That took me a loooong time to complete. That's right. I worked 5 whole days on this chapter alone. I want to finish this story as soon as I can but Idk how long it's gonna be. There are sooo many parts. Ik how it's gonna go but not how many chapters. but until then please share with others. Like, subscribe, upvote and comment! 
 
 
 
 
and SURPRISE!!!! Here are Key's parents. Recognize them? ;D

Key's mother:

 

Key's father (aka the veteran singer):