Thirty Six

I'm still falling for you

 

The next day, Jungmin woke up when someone opened the curtains letting the sunlight come in, hitting her exactly on the face. Jungmin moaned and covered her eyes with her hands while slowly adjusting her eyes to the brightness.

“Rise and shine dongsaeng!” a male voice cheerfully greeted her.

Jungmin then groaned as her seepy mind tried to process the voice, trying to identify to who it belonged to.

“C’mon, your breakfast is ready.” The male voice once again said this time coming from her side.

Jungmin frowned while blinking her eyes, trying to remove the haze of sleepiness. That’s weird; I can’t seem to identify his voice. She thought then glanced groggily to where the voice was coming to.

“Aigoo. I never thought that you’d look so cute during mornings.” The voice cooed.

“Leeteuk oppa!” Jungmin gasped upon recognizing the voice’s owner and immediately sat on the bed causing some pain shoot up her injured foot. Jungmin hissed in pain.

“Omo.” Leeteuk said worriedly. “Have I surprised you? Mianhe.” He told her with a bow, his voice tinged with concern when he heard her.

Jungmin shook her head and tried to comb her bedroom hair with nervous fingers. “Ne, I didn’t know you were coming.” She mumbled trying to awaken herself.

What’s with these idols, barging into a female’s bedroom?She asked herself.

“Aish” Leeteuk muttered in frustration and face palmed. “Key called me last night and asked if I can accompany you today since they are called by the big man himself and everyone needs to be there.” He explained.

Jungmin nodded and sighed. Trust those SHINee guys to forget sharing that tidbit.

“Gwenchana?” Leeteuk asked her again and Jungmin nodded.

“Ne oppa.” Jungmin mumbled again and glanced at her watch. “Omo!” she gasped in surprised.

“What? What is it?” Leeteuk asked immediately and paced beside her.

“It’s already past 10am.” Jungmin answered him.

“Aish this girl.” Leeteuk said once again that made Jungmin glanced at him. His hand was over his heart. Jungmin chuckled at his reaction. “Don’t get to panicky dongsaeng or else I’ll panic too.” He told her and Jungmin nodded.

“C’mon let’s carry you to the kitchen ok?” Leeteuk asked her and scooped Jungmin in his arms with one swoop.

“Oppa!” Jungmin exclaimed. “I think I can already walk on my own.” She complained as she tried to wriggle out of Leeteuk’s grasp.

“Don’t be such a baby or else I might let you fall.” Leeteuk told her as he carried her towards the living room. “Key told me that you will say that and he told me as well not to believe you.”

 

 

Stupid Key. Always ordering me around even when he’s not here.Jungmin thought and pouted while she let Leeteuk carry her to the living room and deposited her gently on the sofa.

“Thank Leeteuk oppa.” Jungmin murmured as Leeteuk straightened up. He then went to the kitchen and carried a tray of food and placed it beside her.

Jungmin glanced at the tray and her eyes widened. Bacon and sausages were placed it in a small plate and a cup of rice in bowl was in the tray. She then lifted the red mug at the corner and smelled the hot drink.

“Hmmm… Chocolate!” Jungmin said dreamily. “Thank you for cooking my breakfast.” She told Leeteuk once again. Leeteuk smiled sheepishly at her and rubbed the back of his neck.

“Aniyo.” He told her while wearing the sheepish smile. Jungmin looked at him weirdly. “I didn’t cook that food. Key already prepared that for you and I just re-heated it in the microwave as he instructed.” He confessed to her.

Jungmin felt her heart swelled at the thought that Key had prepared her breakfast before going on with their schedules.

“Leeteuk oppa” Jungmin called him when he was about to go back to the kitchen.

“Ne?” He asked her.

“Can I ask for a favor?” She asked him and he nodded. “Can you please hand me my mobile phone? It’s on the table beside my bed.” She told him.

“Yeah sure. I’ll go get it so start eating your breakfast.” Leeteuk said with a smile and went back into her room.

 

When Leeteuk handed Jungmin her mobile phone, Jungmin murmured a word of thanks and Leeteuk busied himself in the kitchen.

Jungmin immediately composed a text message for Key.

To: Key

From: Jungmin

Yah! Who told you to call for Leeteuk oppa and babysit me? I can manage by myself already.

..

..

..

Thank you for the breakfast! I’ll eat it well… ^^

 

Jungmin grinned as she saw her message was sent, she started eating the brunch given to her when she realized that Leeteuk was still in the kitchen with the sounds of rustling paper bags. She then glanced at Leeteuk and saw that he was clearing up some grocery bags on the kitchen table.

“Are those grocery bags Leeteuk oppa?” She asked him.

“Yeah. I stopped by a store as we went here. I bought some snacks and drinks for you so that you won’t get hungry.” Leeteuk told her with a smile.

“Omo. You didn’t have to do that oppa. There is plenty of food here.” Jungmin said in surprise. “Did Key put you up with that? I’m sorry for disturbing you.” Jungmin told him and bowed her head.

“Aniyo. It’s no trouble at all Jungmin-ah. I did this on my own. Key just asked me if I know someone who can stay with you today, preferably a girl so I told him I’ll find one. She’ll be here any minute soon.” Leeteuk continued from the kitchen. “I actually have some schedule to attend to today so as much as I would like to be the one to stay to you, I can’t” he told her with his boyish grin.

Jungmin remained quiet trying to absorb the information that Leeteuk has given her. Then something echoed in her mind.

She’ll be here any minute soon.

 

Jungmin frowned and opened to ask Leeteuk who will be staying with her when the doorbell then rang.

“That must be her.” Leeteuk said and walked towards the door.

Jungmin is still wearing the frown while she was waiting curiously on who was the girl that Leeteuk called to accompany her for the day. She can’t help but feel reluctant to the newcomer since she was staying in SHINee’s dorm. She know’s how the boys love to keep their privacy and she hopes this someone knows that.

“Annyeong Leeteuk-sshi!” a familiar voice greeted Leeteuk.

Jungmin gasped upon recognizing the owner of the voice.

“Eunmi.” Leeteuk sounded surprised. “What are you doing here?” he asked Eunmi as Eunmi entered the room. She then went inside and Leeteuk closed the door.

Eunmi then saw Jungmin sitting on the couch.

“Annyeong Jungmin!” Eunmi greeted her with a smile.

Jungmin reluctantly smiled at the girl greeting her. She still didn’t forget that Eunmi was somehow responsible for the situation she was in now.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Halloo... =)

Sorry for dragging the story.. I'm not really good at "time jump"

I have this obsession to fill in all the details that are sometimes irrelevant.. sorry..

Anyway, I hope the pace will pick up soon.. (Let's all cross our fingers.. hehe..)

@SinFulColor: I'm really happy that you see Jungmin as someone you can relate to.. I try to not make her too annoying or too meek.. :) Your comments are much loved.. 

@OrangeZ: Thank you for appreciating my story.. I'm really touched.. I was thinking of including the comeback.. but let's see.. =)

Thank you for reading.. =) Please do comment and subscribe.. :)