Fourteen

I'm still falling for you

 

Jungmin leaned on the wall after clearing up the table watching the members scurrying around the room, double checking to see if everything was packed. Key was leaning alongside her with his big black shoulder bag slung on his shoulder.  Neither was talking but Jungmin felt comfortable and she smiled.

Onew approached Jungmin and Key and looked back to see the others coming forward as well.

“So, let’s go?” Onew asked them and everyone nodded. They then exited the room with Jungmin. Jungmin walked with them to where Manager Jin was waiting for them as Taemin walked beside her. Key walks alongside Taemin while Onew, Jonghyun and Minho were walking ahead of them.

“Noona, you are studying in the university now right?” Taemin asked her as they were walking. Jungmin nodded. “What are you studying about?” he asked again.

“I’m taking up Arts and Humanities right now, I want to be a teacher.” She told him shyly.

“Really?” Taemin said in surprised. “Well you don’t look like a teacher.” He commented. “You’re far too pretty to be one.” He then added and Jungmin chuckled.

“Thanks for the compliment Taemin.” She told him with a grin. “But I really want to teach kids, especially toddlers who are in their formative years. I think it’s great to be able to shape a child’s future. ” She added and Taemin smiled at her passion.

“I hope I can get in a good university as well like you noona. “ Taemin said shyly.

“What year are you now in high school?” she asked him.

“I’m on my fourth year but sometimes I’m still having a hard time juggling school and schedule.” He whispered, just enough for Jungmin to hear and placed a finger on his mouth signaling Jungmin to keep it a secret. Jungmin nodded in affirmation.

“You don’t want to worry your hyungs right?” she asked again and Taemin nodded. “Well, if you like, you can ask me anytime you are having trouble with school matters and I’ll try my best to help. Araso?” Jungmin offered and Taemin smiled widely, his eyes sparkling with gratitude.

“Thank you so much noona.” He said.

“What is your schedule now?”  Jungmin suddenly changed the topic when the three boys ahead of them walked slowly allowing Key, Taemin and Jungmin to catch up with them.

“We’re just going to shoot our performance of Lucifer and promote our album in a show that will be aired tonight.” Taemin told her casually.

“Really?” Jungmin said in amazement. “Aren’t you nervous?” she asked again.

“Aniyo.” Taemin answered and shook his head.

“Wow, what a confidence.” Jungmin said in admiration. “Well, you really dance so well so I guess you have nothing to be nervous about.”

“You’re right noona and thanks for the compliment.” Taemin agreed and beamed at her. “I only get nervous when we don’t have enough time in practicing what we are about to perform. That’s really scary because we disappoint a lot of people who believes in us.” He said and shivered with just the thought of it.

“How old are you again Taemin?” Jungmin asked out of nowhere. Taemin glanced at her, slightly surprised with her question.

“I’m 18 noona.” He told her with a smile. “Why the sudden interest about my age?”

“Nothing really, I just realized how mature and responsible you are at such a young age.” Jungmin told him and Taemin turned slightly pink with the coompliment.

 

Manager Jin saw them approaching and smiled as he saw Jungmin with them. Shinee stopped in front of their manager and bowed in greeting.

“So are you ready to perform?” he asked them.

“Ne!” everyone answered in chorus with smiles on their faces.

“That’s great!” He told them and motioned for them to get in the car.

Jonghyun hurriedly went in the car and sat at the front seat near the driver.

Onew, Minho and Key followed him and went into the car as well.

“Manager hyung?” Taemin asked him, not moving on his spot beside Jungmin.

“Yes Taemin?” Manager Jin replied.

“Can Jungmin noona go with us?” he asked again.

Manager Jin chuckled and turned to Jungmin. “What do you think Jungmin? Would you like to come?” he asked her directly.

Jungmin’s eyes widened in surprised. But before she can answer, her phone vibrated in her pocket and she pulled it out, there was a message from Chunja unni.

         

          To: Jungmin

                    From: Chunja unni

Hi Jungmin! I just received your message, good work on getting those shoes with their right    sizes… ^^

By the way, can you go to the grocery store before going home? The items are for Shinee,

I left the list on Manager Jin’s office along with the money.

Drop the grocery items at Shinee’s dorm then you can go home.

I’ll be sending the code on their dorm in a separate message and just delete it immediately.

Thank you so much and see you tomorrow!

 

Jungmin looked up at Manager Jin after reading the message then at Taemin. “Sorry Taemin, Chunja unni has errands for me to do. I’ll go with you next time ok?” she said and Taemin nodded limply and walked towards the car.

“Taemin! Fighting!” Jungmin cheered him on and he glanced back at her with a wide smile, nodded and went in the car.

“Well, we’ll be going then.” Manager Jin announced and patted her on her shoulders.  “Oh, would you like me to drop you off somewhere?”

Jungmin shook her head. “Thanks for the offer Manager Jin, but I still need to pick up some other things.” She told him.

“Ok then, take care.” Manager Jin said and went in the car as well.

Jungmin waved goodbye at them as the car drove off and went back in Manager Jin’s office to get the grocery list and money.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! I'm here again.. hehe.. Thank you so much for the wonderful comments and for the subscribers!

You keep me going.. seriously.. =)

I'm really glad to have someone else other than my sisters read my story... hehe.. 

I'm looking forward to hear from you guys in the next chapters.. <3