Eleven

I'm still falling for you

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jaeyo then turned and faced the girl when Jungmin left the room.

“I’ve heard a lot of thing about you Eunmi. Please refrain from harassing your dongsaengs or else you’ll find yourself in trouble, and being a niece of one of the higher ups won’t save you either. .” Jaeyo advised and left Eunmi alone with a scowl on her face.

 

Jungmin brought the shoes at Manager Jin’s office and neatly stacked them beside the couch and pulled out her handphone to update Chunja.

                To: Chunja-unni

                From: Jungmin

    Unni! I have the shoes! And they’re all the right sizes… ^^

    I just placed them in Manager Jin’s office ok? Do you need me for    

    anything?

 

She smiled as she sent the message; she was glad that she was able to get away with the hostile girl with the help of her newfound unni. But the incident was easily forgotten by Jungmin as Seona’s advice stayed in her mind.

She’s right. Knowing more about Shinee will make me do my job better. She thought and looked around Manager Jin’s room searching for things that could help her when her gaze landed on the computer. Jungmin shrugged and opened the computer.

She then opened the internet browser and googled Shinee, tons of websites and videos flooded the screen and Jungmin decided to read the articles about them first and watch their videos some other time.

 

Manager Jin arrived at the office at 12noon and saw Jungmin behind the computer, he smiled as Jungmin seem absorbed in whatever she was doing that she didn’t noticed him entering the room and standing in front of her.

“Ahem” The manager clears his throat. Jungmin looked up, and was startled to see Manager Jin standing in front of her. After recovering from her gasp, she stood up and greeted the manager.

“You seem so focused on what you’re doing” Manager Jin commented and Jungmin lowered her head while massaging her nape.

“I was just reading some Shinee articles.” She murmured.

“Wae?” manager Jin asked her.

“Well, I realized that I knew nothing about the persons I was working with so I decided to read something about them.” She explained to the manager.

“Wouldn’t it be better if you stayed with them and get to know them better as you go along?” Manager Jin suggested.

Jungmin tilted her head as if thinking and smiled. “You’re right Manager Jin-shii, but I really don’t know where they are at the moment.”

“Just call me Manager Jin.” He corrected her. “And I think they are at 218, currently practicing for their guesting at a variety show tomorrow.” He added with a smile.

“Oh” Jungmin nodded and turned off the computer. “Then I’ll be leaving then Manager Jin.” She said.

“Jungmin, you can check with me or Chunja for the boys' schedule ok?” Manager Jin called out as Jungmin was about to open the door, and she nodded, acknowledging the information given to her. "Oh, and please do not believe everything you read and see in the internet." he added.

Jungmin just reached the elevators when her handphone vibrated in her pocket, so she pulled it out and read the message.

              

                To: Jungmin

                From: Manager Jin

                I forgot to tell you, the boys haven’t had their lunch yet, so you could just buy something for them and for you too. Thanks!

 

Jungmin sighed after reading the manager’s message and looked at her watch. It was already past 12noon so the boys are pretty much hungry now. Jungmin was uncertain on what to buy for them and hesitantly dragged her feet towards the practice room.

Upon reaching the practice room, Jungmin hesitantly knocked on the door.

No answer.

Jungmin knocked louder.

Still no answer. Jungmin frowned and opened the door.

A blast of music enveloped Jungmin upon entering the room almost knocking her off her feet, and she closed her eyes for a moment trying to steady herself.

 

Nareul mukko gadoon.damyeon sarangdo mukkin chae
Miraedo mukkin chae keojil su eopneunde
Ja.yurop.gae biweo.nohgo barabwa
Ojik neoman chae.ulgae neoman gadeuk chae.ulgae
 
 
When she opened her eyes again, she tried to tune out the song being played and saw the 5 boys dancing seriously in front of the mirror.  They didn’t even notice her coming, which is a good thing because at that moment, her eyes were glued on the five of them and she can’t seem to take her eyes off of them.
   
 
Machi yurisungae gachyeobeorin ppi.aeroman dwen geot gata
Nareul naep.dweo jayuroweo jil ddae neoreul jinjja saranghal su itgo
Hweonhee deulyeoda.bogo nwae.reul manjyeo babo dwaen geot gata
Nareul naep.dweo jilligaedo malgo neoreul jinjja barabol su itgae   
 
 
At that moment, Jungmin held her breathe in awe. Her heart was beating so fast that she can feel it thumping on her chest and she can hear each thump louder than the music, as if it was going to explode any moment now. Could it be possible to feel so alive and feel like you’re going to die at the same time? She asked herself. She was blown away by the fierce look on their eyes, the swift movements of their hands and gracious sway of their bodies. Her eyes roved on the five guys, not staying on one person, each one of them captivated her, as if she was on a spell. 
 
 
Nareul mukko gadoon.damyeon sarangdo mukkin chae
Miraedo mukkin chae keojil su eopneunde
Loverholic, robotronic, loverholic, robotronic
Geobu hal su eopneun neo.ae maryeok.eun Lucifer
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________