Fifteen

I'm still falling for you

 

Jungmin was able to reach the grocery store at around four in the afternoon. She got a push cart near the entrance, rolled up her sleeves and brought out the paper with the items she needs to buy. She scanned the items listed and noted that most of it were food. Others were just some toiletries such as toothpaste and mouthwash. Jungmin decided to look for the non-perishable items first.

After 30 minutes, she went to the food section. She bought canned goods, packs of ramen, and other instant meals. Don’t the boys have someone to cook for them? She thought with a frown. She also bought Taemin’s banana milk even if it wasn’t on the list. She was about to go the cashier when she impulsively went back to the meat section. She bought some beef strips and a few vegetables. She decided to cook a meal for their dinner. After buying her needed ingredients, she then paid for the things she bought.

Jungmin frowned as she the plastic bags that she was about to bring into Shinee’s dorm, there were a total of 7 plastic bags, 7 heavy plastic bags to be exact.

“Jungmin?” a voice called out.

Jungmin looked up at the sound of her voice and saw the hostile girl that was trying to get her shoes. Jungmin bowed in greeting.

“Sunbaenim” she acknowledged her and glanced up at the girl.

Jungmin was surprised as she saw the girl bowed slightly at her and smiled.

“You don’t have to be so formal anymore Jungmin.” She told her, still with the smile on her face. “I’m Eunmi by the way. I’m work with super junior.” She added introducing herself.

Jungmin kept silent, still shocked at the sudden change in the girl’s demeanor.

“I’m sorry for being harsh on you earlier. I thought you were just a fan girl trying to impress Shinee and Manager Jin.” Eunmi told her when Jungmin kept quiet. “Can we start anew?” she added and held out her hand.

Jungmin smiled and reached for Eunmi’s hand.

“Thanks Eunmi.” Jungmin said in relief, not wanting to have enemies at SME. “So what are you doing here Eunmi?” she asked her then.

“Oh, well, I was told to buy something and I saw you at the cashier as I was about to go out.” Eunmi explained. “What about you?” she asked back.

“Chunja unni asked me to do some grocery shopping.” Jungmin answered.

“Is that for Shinee?” Eunmi whispered at her and Jungmin nodded. “Well, that’s a lot.” She added glancing at the plastic bags near Jungmin.

Jungmin grinned and nodded. “Yeah! I never knew that those boys eat a lot. I’m still having trouble on how to get this to their dorm.” She added and scratched her head.

“If you’d like, I could drop you off.” Eunmi offered.

“You have your own car?” Jungmin said in surprise.

“Yes.” Eunmi said. “My uncle doesn’t want me travelling on my own and gave me a car and a driver.”

“Wow” Jungmin said in amazement. “You’re lucky to have that uncle. But I can’t impose on you. I was pretty much contemplating on taking a cab.”

“Oh I insist.” Eunmi said. “If you refuse, I’ll think that maybe you haven’t forgiven me yet.” She added.

Jungmin smiled at Eunmi’s persuasion and nodded.

“Okay, I’ll accept your offer then.” Jungmin said and Eunmi beamed at her.

Jungmin started to pick up the bags and was startled when a man in a white polo shirt helped her with the other bags.

“He’s my driver.” Eunmi explained. “Let him help you carry the other bags.”

“Thank you so much ahjussi!” Jungmin said gratefully and the man bowed slightly at her with a startled expression and then picks the 4 plastic bags. Eunmi held Jungmin’s arm and tugged her and they both followed the man outside to the car.

The man placed the plastic bags in the trunk of the car and then sat on the driver’s seat. Eunmi sat at the backseat of the car and motioned Jungmin to sit beside her. Jungmin then went in the car.

“Drive first to Shinee’s dorm.” Eunmi told the driver and he nodded.

Jungmin’s eyebrow rose. “He knows where Shinee’s dorm is?”

“Yeah.” Eunmi said with a nod. “He pretty much knows the address of the different idol groups under SME. He was working under my uncle before my uncle gave him to me.” She explained.

“What’s his name?” Jungmin asked Eunmi.

Eunmi looked at her with a confused expression and looked at Jungmin with a frown. “Who?” She asked.

“Your driver. What’s his name?” Jungmin answered simply.

Eunmi looked away, her frown deepening. “I really don’t know his name.” she murmured

“Wae?” Jungmin asked curiously.

“I just don’t feel the need to know his name. I always call him driver.” She said, her lips pursed. Jungmin nodded and remained silent.

Eunmi turned to Jungmin once again, her smile returning on her face.

“Can you tell me more about Shinee?” she asked eagerly.

Jungmin smiled at Eunmi’s eagerness. “Well, there’s really not much to tell since I don’t know them well.”

“You can tell me anything, their likes or dislikes, stuff like that.” She suggested.

“I just know that Onew loves chicken.” Jungmin revealed. Eunmi looked at her with indifference.

“What?” Jungmin asked.

“That’s so common Jungmin, I think even those who are not fans know that.” Eunmi explained.

“Really?” Jungmin mumbled with a frown. I just learned about that today. She thought. “Okay, here’s another one.”’ She said and Eunmi looked at her with an expectant face.

“Taemin’s loves banana milk.” She disclosed. Eunmi’s expectant face fell.

“Half of the world also knows about that Jungmin.” Eunmi told her once again with a sigh.

“Oh.” Jungmin said. “Well, I’m not really familiar with them so I guess I really don’t know much.” She told Eunmi.

“That’s okay I guess.” Eunmi said."Maybe you could tell share some new things about them some other time. I'm such a fan you know." she added with a laugh.

"Then maybe you can tell me something about the group you're working with." Jungmin suggested. "What's their name again?"

Eunmi's face darken a bit but was immediately replaced by a smile. "They're called Super Junior." she answered her. "You're really different from all the assistants I've met. You really don't know k-pop." Eunmi marveled.

"Ne" Jungmin said with a shy smile. "But I do know some of the songs."

“We are here.” The driver said from the front and stopped in front of a 5-storey building.

Eunmi smiled at her with one eyebrow raised. "I guess, we could talk about Super Junior some other time."

____________________________________________________________________________________

Yay! Finally, another chapter.. Thank you so much for staying with me.. =)